Epilogue

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

I’m here in my room crying my heart out.

 

“You’re really annoying, Sica!” I screamed then threw a pillow on the door which suddenly opened so the intruder got hit.

 

“If my gummies were really hit, you’ll really get hit by me.” Sica said after picking up the pillow that hit her face.

 

What is she doing here in my room? She really has the nerves to show herself to me when she just broke my heart?

 

I really wanted to shout at her, but I just wrapped my blanket all over my body and ignored her.

 

I thought that she’d leave because of my cold treatment but NO. She really is dumb. She even has the guts to lie down beside me.

 

“Yah Sica! Get off of my bed!” I said while pushing her.

 

“What the heck, Yoong?! I’m sleepy.” Annoyance is evident in her tone. Her eyes are also now closed.

 

“Don’t sleep. You’re not allowed to sleep beside me anymore. Wake up.” 

 

“I’m really sleepy now, Yoong. Just sleep too.”

 

“No! I said wake up. Open your eyes. Open your-“ She held my hand that I’m using for pushing her that made me stop.

 

“Let’s just sleep. Please, Yoong.” She whispered softly while still holding my hand. She looks so gorgeous and her voice is really sweet. That made my heart flutters though it’s shattered into pieces.

 

I couldn’t reply. My eyes are just staring at her and I couldn’t take it anymore. I broke down once again which caused her to wake up.

 

“Why are you crying?” 

 

I didn’t answer because I can’t stop crying harder even though I want to.

 

“Yah! Why are you crying?!”

 

“Get off of my bed. G-get off, Sica.”

 

“Why are you not allowing me to sleep beside you again?”

 

“‘Cause you have a girlfriend now. You already have a girlfriend, right Sica?” I stated the obvious.

 

She paused for a moment.

 

“Oh, yep you’re right. Good thing that you mentioned it. I’ll just sleep on the floor.” She said innocently while getting the pillow that she’s using. She went straight to my closet and get a comforter.

 

I can’t believe that she didn’t deny that she’s in a relationship with Cheska. 

 

“Um!” I threw my pillow on her nape since her back is facing me.

 

“What’s your problem, you dirty girl? I won’t sleep on your bed now, right?!” 

 

“Get out! Leave my room now, Sica. From now on, you're not allowed to enter my room.” 

 

I can sense that she wanted to talk back but didn’t do so. A big sigh left and nodded. Few moments later, she left my room.

 

And again, I can’t believe that she chose not to argue with me. She didn’t even insist on sleeping here. This is not how she was before. So my existence doesn’t really matter to her now. Because of that Cheska, it seems like our friendship is nothing.

 

When I heard the door clicks, I started weeping once again. I just can’t understand Sica. What is wrong in me? I know that I’m prettier than Cheska. I even know her longer than Cheska. And I love her genuinely. I’m not using her to boast to other people that I have a hot girlfriend. I want her to be my girlfriend because I love her, I want to be with her always. But why can’t she see that? 

 

It hurts so much. It’s more painful than the time when Yuri rejected me. This is more painful, no doubt, because my feelings for her are deeper. I just realised recently about that. I’ve always thought that Yuri is my first love but I was wrong. I never knew what real love is until I fell in love with Sica. She is my true first love.

 

“Why didn’t I just become a gummy?” I mumbled to myself while looking at the ceiling of my room.

 

.

.

 

I just woke up. My head hurts but it became much painful when I saw myself in the mirror. I look like someone on drugs. My eyes are swollen and red because of crying all night.

 

After getting frustrated because of my puffy eyes, I got even more frustrated when I went to the kitchen.

 

“Why is there no food?!” I shout in annoyance. One of appa’s workers went out.

 

“Oh no, Ms. Yoona. Didn’t Jessica leave you some food? I’ll just cook again Ms., wait for a while.” 

 

She immediately ran to the stove.

 

That dumb Sica. She’s the reason why I have these puffy eyes then now, I won’t be able to fill my stomach right away because she didn’t leave food for me. Ugh.

 

My thoughts were ruined when I saw Sica who just came. She’s dressed properly and she had a new haircut. She looks even more gorgeous. And besides the gummies, she also has a bouquet of flowers with her.

 

How sweet. Will she apologize?

 

“That won’t wo-“

 

“Yoong, I’ll borrow your perfume, okay?”

 

“Huh? Okay.”

 

She went inside my room after hearing my reply. I was left stunned outside. So she’s not planning on giving me the flowers?

 

I followed her in the room and I saw her styling her hair. Why is this woman doing this?

 

“Where are you going? You have plans today? Will you go back to Incheon?”

 

“I really don’t know how to do my hair? Do you know how? Help me please.” She said ignoring my questions.

 

But I like the idea of touching her hair. It looks sweet so I agreed.

 

“That’s enough.” She said while looking at the mirror. She looks satisfied with my work. And she looks extra gorgeous today.

 

“I’ll leave now.”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Cheska said that she’ll introduce me to her highschool friends today. I think there’s a reunion. Okay, I’ll be late if I won’t leave now. I’ll get g-“

 

“No. Sit down again. Your hair is not yet done.” I pulled her back to the chair and started to “fix” her hair. 

 

“What the did you do?!” She immediately got a brush and brushed her hair. 

 

She really is so insensitive to ask me to do her hair just to look good in front of Cheska. I don’t care anymore. I don’t care if she’ll look stupid because of that . 

 

.

.

 

Okay, I’ll take back what I said a while ago that I don’t care anymore. I don’t think I can stop caring about Sica even though she’s hurting me. Here I am, following her in this highschool reunion of her girlfriend.

 

When they reached a group of people which I think are Cheska’s friends, all eyes went on Sica. It’s obvious that they are awestruck by Sica’s beauty.

 

The , Cheska, proudly says hi to her friends and was about to introduce Sica when..

 

“Heol! Miss, are you okay?” Their attention is now on me when I “fell” on the floor.

 

I’m just acting, obviously. I know that Sica is kinda insensitive when it comes to other people but when it’s me, she would instantly go for my aid. While my eyes are still closed, I’m expecting that she’ll go beside me and I’ll hear her voice.

 

“I’m taking her to the hospital.”  An unfamiliar voice said. Meaning, it’s not Sica.

 

I felt the woman carried me. Woah she’s strong. And when I opened my eyes, I saw a very beautiful girl. Too bad I’m loyal to my love. 

 

“Hey, I’m fine now. You can put me down.”

 

“What? But-“

 

“Put me down!” Which she did so I ran back inside but it’s too late.

 

“I’m Jessica, her girlfriend. Nice to meet you all.” I heard Sica say who has her back and facing the highschool friends of Cheska.

 

When I heard that, I felt like my feet were glued on the ground. I can’t move.

 

“I should’ve. I should’ve just let Cheska introduce her to her friends.” I mumbled to myself. It’s more painful hearing Sica, herself, introducing as her girlfriend.

 

Cheska turned to look at me and gave me an annoying smirk and she rolled her eyes. I swear, I badly want to attack her. But I know that Sica will just get angrier to me If I do. And I don’t want to embarrass her and myself. 

 

I just gritted my teeth and suppressed the rage that I’m feeling inside. I turned around and left the venue like a total loser. Feeling like an idiot. Feeling like I was deprived of something that was supposed to be mine.

 

.

.

 

Since that day, Sica has seldom come to my house. If she’s going here from Incheon, she’s always off to somewhere which is very obvious where. I thought Cheska would show her true colors and would dump Sica after introducing her to her friends. Despite being broken, I’m still hoping. But now? That hope is dead.

 

It’s been two months and I never heard that Sica got dumped nor did she already know that Cheska is just pretending to be a gummy addict. I still love Sica but it’s tiring waiting for nothing. So when a friend of mine, Sunnie unnie, told me about this speed dating something, I decided to tag along.

 

I met different kinds of people here. There are some with hip hop style, some are just fine but there’s no Yuri-like. I’m looking for someone like Yuri because I thought that it would help me recover from Sica, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter