Decisions

Now I'm In Love

*Taeyeon's P.O.V.*


Have you fallen in love with two people at the same time? Is it even possible to fall in love with two people at the same time? Even the sound of it isn't good.

I remember the first day of senior year, it was all normal. I go to school with my friends, chill and calm. Nothing to think about. High school drama never bothers me. Before, I always have no care about the surroundings around me. Before. That was then, before I talked to the annoying girl and before I met Jessica. Now, everything has changed. 

I used to hate girls, except for my friends and family, of course. Do you wanna know why? Coz a girl once used me. I gave her all my trust, yet, she still had the decency to hurt me. I was always on guard after that. I've built a wall around me that even my friends had a hard time breaking. But, that was all in the past. My cousins, Hyoyeon and Sunny knocked me out of my heartache and broke me out of my walls. And Hyo punished the reason of my heartbreak. And that's why she was sent to China after that. Thanks to her tho, I've been snapped out of my heartache. 

I used to hate girls, but now, I'm in love with two of them. Though I'm not sure if I'm really in love with the other one, but I'm sure that's where it's headed. Funny how life works. I'm in love with someone I haven't even met, and I'm having a confused feeling on someone I'm comfortable with. Ugh! This is so damn confusing! 

"Tae!" someone snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked to my right and I saw my best friend looking at me weirdly. 

"What?" I asked her. I'm at Tiffany's house right now because it's the weekend and I have nothing to do. And just because I can. 

"You came over here, eat the foods I was supposed to eat alone, and you're just sitting there zoning out!" she said, exclaimed. "I'm trying to ask something here." 

"What is it?" I asked her bored. She was about to answer when the door opened and Yuri came in holding two boxes of pizza. 

"I hope I'm not interrupting something." Yuri said. 

"Oh yeah. Tiffany and I was just about to make out." I said teasingly, grabbing Tiffany by her arms.

"Kim Taeyeon stop it!" Tiffany shouted and I sighed and stopped. "What is it? What's bothering you?" she asked me gently. 

"I'm doomed," I laid down in bed and sighed. "I think I've got a love bug." I looked at Yuri and saw her smirking. 

"Friendly date, my ." Yuri sat down on the bed where I was laying. "Are you finally gonna admit that you like her?"

"I don't know." I said truthfully. I covered my face with the pillow and screamed. "I'm so confused!" I exclaimed. 

"What is there to be confused about?" Tiffany asked confused. 

"I'm in love with the annoying girl." I groaned. "I'm so pathetic." 

"Woah woah woah! Stop right there." Yuri has her eyes wide with surprise. "You're in love with that person you've been talking to?" I groaned and nodded. 

"Let's not be brash about this." Tiffany said calmly. "Are you sure it's not just a crush? Or infatuation?" she asked me and I groaned, again. 

"I don't know." I sighed, "What I know is that when I'm talking to her, I'm at ease. Like, I can be myself when I'm talking to her." I stopped and stared at them. "At first, it was just curiosity. But then, this past few weeks, I didn't know that I was slowly falling for the annoying girl who's annoyingly comfortable to talk with." 

If only she can reveal herself to me. How I wish she reveal herself to me. 

"What about Jessica?" Yuri asked me. She's looking at me nervously. 

"I wish she's the annoying girl." I said in finality and laid down. I can hear Yuri and Tiffany whispering but I chose to ignore them. 


---------


*Yoona's P.O.V.*

We're at a cafe near our neighborhood. Yuri called us saying that we should hang out and help Taeyeon on her dilemma. So we're gathered around the table by the window. 

"So Taeyeon is having a dilemma?" Sunny asked.

"Yupp. Apparently, she's confused on her feelings for the annoying girl and Jessica." Tiffany said. 

"Why not just choose Jessica? End of dilemma." Sooyoung said like it's not that big of a deal, while eating.

"Well, she said she really has strong feelings for the annoying girl and she doesn't wanna make the wrong decision." Yuri said in nonchalance. 

"Can we not talk about that?" Taeyeon cut them off. "I'm here, you know." she said waving her hands. 
I just laughed at their silliness.

This is quite a refreshing view. It's been years since I've seen Taeyeon-unnie being so playful. I'm really thankful for Jessica-unnie, because since they started to hang out, Taeyeon-unnie can laugh so freely.

"Yoona!" Taeyeon hit my arm causing me to spill the drink I'm holding to someone passing by. 

"I'm so sorry." I bowed and apologized to the person I spilled my drink on. When I raised my head I was met with the gentlest eyes I've ever seeen. "Uh... I... Do..." I stuttered. 

I can feel the eyes of my friends on me. This is so damn embarrassing. I thought. 

"It's okay, unnie." Seo Joohyun. President of the drama club. The reason why I'm part of the drama club. "I'll be on my way now. See you at practice tomorrow, unnie." she bowed and left. 

"You're more pathetic than Taeyeon here." someone said from our table. 

"Yah! I'm not pathetic!" Taeyeon said kicking Yuri under the table. "But, yeah. That was kinda," she left her words hanging. 

"Embarrassing?" Sunny. 

"Pathetic?" Yuri. She's the one who said it before.

"Pitiable?" Tiffany. 

"Miserable?" Sooyoung. 

"All of the above?" Taeyeon finished. 

"You guys are the worst friends ever." I said groaning. 

"Come on, Yoong. You know we're the best!" Tiffany said with her eye smile. And I groaned more. 

"It's been years, Yoong!" Yuri exclaimed. "You should confess!"

"Yea," Taeyeon seconded. "You're beautiful, smart, kind and part of the drama club. What's there not to like about you?" she added trying to make me confident. 

"Joohyun would be lucky to have you." Sooyoung said. "Just stop being scared and go get your girl." That's funny coming from her. I thought. 

"Go and follow her, Yoong." Sunny said smiling. "Ask her out on a date. If Taeyeon managed to ask someone out on a date, I'm sure you can do it, too." Taeyeon was about to protest but kept her cool. I smiled.

"Go!" They said and I nodded. 

"Foods on me tonight if she said yes!" I said while running away. 

When I got out of the cafe, I run in search of Joohyun. I keep running and running. Smiling and taking a deep breath. Finally! This is finally it! I'm gonna ask her out on a date. You can do it, Yoona! I said inside my head. When I finally saw her, my heart was beating so fast I'm afraid it's gonna leave my body. 

"Joo-" I stopped myself when I saw her hugging a guy. I can see her smiling. That smile that reaches her eyes. Oh how it hurts.

I turned around and walked away. I walked away from the girl that stole my heart the first time we met. I walked away from the girl that makes my heart beats faster than a bullet train. I walked away from the girl that makes me smile with just the mere thought of her. I walked away from that girl. That girl that made me smile and made me cry at the same time. I've decided to walk away from the girl that made me believe in love at first sight. 

When I reached the cafe, I can see my friends smiling and laughing. I'm sure Sooyoung said something funny again. I don't want to ruin their fun so I turned around and walked out. I texted Yuri that it went well and I'm gonna see them tonight. 

I knew I shouldn't have done it. I knew I should've just stayed at the cafe. I knew it wasn't the right time. I knew I shouldn't have hoped for the best. I should've expected it. Stupid Yoona! Stupid Joohyun! I sighed and closed my eyes. I ended up at the playground we used to play in. I sat down on the swing while looking at the sky. Why am I in love with someone out of my league? I sighed. 

"That was one hell of a sigh." someone said beside me. I was so surprised that I fell on my swing. "You know, you could've fooled us if we didn't see Joohyun coming in the cafe with a guy." Taeyeon said. 

"Unnie," I hugged her, "Seeing her being happy with someone else, it hurts." I said tearing up. 

"Awe Yoona," Tiffany rubbed my back. "It's going to be alright, baby."

And with that, I cried all my heartache I was feeling that dusk.

"Group hug!" Sunny said and hugged me. I feel the other doing the same, so, we're basically hugging in the middle of the playground in the dusk.

I wouldn't trade this moment for anything. Right now, I'm with my family. I smiled with that thought on my mind. 

 

--------


*Sooyoung's P.O.V.*

I admire Yoona for her braveness. I wish I was that brave. It's hilarious to think that I advised Yoona to not be afraid, yet, I'm the one who's afraid. Even Yuri was brave enough to confess. Even Taeyeon was brave enough to admit that she's at the verge of falling in love. And now, Yoona was brave enough to go after the one she love. When will I be brave enough? I sighed. 

"What is up with everyone sighing today?" Taeyeon said breaking me out of my thoughts.

We're at Yoona's house right now. We decided to eat at home, Yoona's cooking tho. While Sunny, Tiffany and Yoona are at the kitchen, Taeyeon, Yuri and I are here at Yoona's backyard setting up the griller.

"What's wrong with you?" Taeyeon asked me. 

"Just thinking." I replied. When everything was set up, I sat down on the folding chair that we prepared. "I'm hungry." I said. 

"Soo, just tell us." Yuri said. "I think we've known each other far too long to know that you're not okay." she added. Did I mention that we're all neighbors? 

"It's about Sunny, isn't it?" Taeyeon guessed and I nodded. 

"I just can't believe how brave you guys are." I said frustrated. "I don't know how you guys do it."

"Trust me. It's scary." Taeyeon said. "But admitting something, voicing out the thought that's been bothering me? It was one hell of a relief." she said taking a deep breath and released it. "It feels just like that."

"But I'm scared, what if when I'm about to release the breath that I've been holding, it get stucked on my throat?" I asked them seriously. 

"Well, when that time comes, we'll be here to save you from choking." Yuri said patting my back amd giving me a reassuring smile. "What happened to your date with Sunny?" I sighed. 

"It was just a normal dinner between us. Nothing extraordinary happened." I wish something happened. 

"Well, maybe-" Taeyeon was about to say something but was cut off by Sunny and Tiffany shouting in excitement. 

"Sooyoung! I made you your favorite pasta!" Sunny said hugging me. And that made me smile. This girl. 

I saw Taeyeon and Yuri shaking their heads smiling. I guess we'll continue our conversation later. Now I've got to enjoy this delicious food in front of me. Decisions be damned. I can't decide with my stomach empty. 


-------


*Taeyeon's P.O.V.*

We've decided to have a sleepover at Yoona's house, with her being heartbroken and all. So we've decided to stay by her side tonight.

A lot of things happened today, and it drained my energy. We we're all gathered at Yoona's room. Yoona, Sunny and Tiffany got the bed and the three of us remaining are on sleeping on the futon. Who even proposed the idea to sleep in one room? There's a lot of room here! I said in my head. I was about to fall asleep when my phone vibrated. 

AG: Ayo, what's up? 

AG: Sorry, I just missed you today. 

AG: Goodnight! xx

Me: It's your lucky day. I'm in a mood for texting. 

AG: Yay! So how was your day? 

AG: I didn't wake you, did I? 

Me: It's really tiring. You didn't. I was just about to fall asleep.

Me: Nice timing, btw. 

AG: So you chose to stay awake and text me? 

AG: Is it the end of the world? 

Me: Maybe. 

Me: Or maybe you're starting to become my world. 

Me: Kidding! 

AG: I knew it was so good to be true. =(

Me: I can make it up to you. =)

AG: How? I'm hurt. 

Me: The Halloween ball. Be my date.

Me: Not a question. I'll see you there! Goodnight! ;)

Yea. I've decided to catch you myself. 

 

------------

a/n: So are you guys ready for the grand reveal? (tho I know you guys already have an idea on who AG is) 

Hope you like it! Thank you for reading! xx -K