She's Annoying

Now I'm In Love

*Taeyeon's P.O.V.*

"Hey Taeyeon." one of my friends said. I'm here at the cafeteria waiting for my friends to finish their lunch.

“Oh, hey man.” I greeted her. She’s Yuri, my best friend. “Are you done eating? Let’s get out of here.”

“Yeah, sure.” She said. And we go to the bleachers and spend our free time there. “So this girl in my English class asked me if she can get your number.” She said.

“Why ask me? You always know my answer.” I told her annoyed.

“Well, I already told her that but she kept bugging me, so here I am now asking for your number for that girl.” She said also annoyed. Yuri knows I don’t do stuff like that. There are many girls that I already rejected because, let’s just say that, my heart is already numb because of pain caused by some girls.

“Give her my number then. I don’t care. I won’t answer anyway.” I said shrugging.

“Wait! You’re serious about that?” she asked in disbelief. I shrugged and nodded. “Okay then. Don’t be surprised if someone texted you later.” She said.

“Yeah, sure. Can’t wait for that.” I told her, sarcasm hinted in my voice.

The bell rang and we went to our respective classes. I’m in my History class now and I’m paired up with this girl that’s flirty and clingy. Ugh! Girls like this, is the reason why I don’t want them to know my number.

Well, I’m Kim Tae Yeon. I’m the ‘most popular’ girl here in Richmond Academy, as to what I’ve heard. For starters, I am the daughter of the owner of this school. So they’re trying to get my attention, but, I don’t give a about them trying to impress me.

Throughout the whole class, the clingy girl didn’t stop annoying me. God I swear she’s a headache!


-At the parking lot

“So? Taeyeon?” Tiffany said. “Is it true that you agreed giving your number to some random stranger? And a girl?” she added.

“Uhmm. Yes? Is it wrong?” I asked. Why is it such a big deal? Oh yeah, coz I don’t just give my number to some random stranger, and not to mention a girl!

“Not really. I’m just checking.” She said. “If she bothers you, just change your number, okay?” she added.

“I’m too tired to change my number. I’ll just ignore her or block her. That’ll help.” I shrugged and she nodded. “Besides, she hasn’t texted me yet. So, all is well.” I said. As if on cue, my phone vibrated from my pocket, saying that I have a new message.

Unknown Number: Hey? Is this Taeyeon?

Unknown Number: Okay, I don’t know if this is your real number or if Yuri is just ing with me. I just wanna say ‘Hi’, sooooooo, “HI”.

Unknown Number: Who am I kidding? I know this isn’t you. Yuri must be ing with me and gave me the wrong number to stop me from bugging her. Ugh! Should’ve thought of that sooner.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at the screen of my phone. She’s crazy.

“Hey? You alright there?” Tiffany said.

“Yeah. It's just, the girl that asked my number texted me.” I said. She stared at me and gives me a ‘so?’ look. “She seems loud.”

Unknown Number: Can you just text me back if your real or not? I must be annoying, right? My friends always tell me I’m annoying because I always talked about you, all the ing time. Hahahaha. Yeah, I’m one of your admirers.

Unknown Number: Ugh! Just text me back. :*

“Oh !” I suddenly said. My friends looked at me weird. We’re currently here at our house hanging out.

“What’s the matter unnie?” Yoona asked.

“This girl that asked my number from Yuri is annoying. My phone keeps buzzing. I can’t concentrate.” I whined.

“Then block her from your phone.” They all said and return to what they were doing.

Unknown Number: Okay. I get it, you’re not Taeyeon. So I guess I can tell you some of my secrets? I have a rough life right now. My parents are divorced and I’m living with my mom now. My dad cheated with some that looks like a fish. So now, we’re all living with my mom. And just so you know, my mom was diagnosed with a cancer stage 2. :( ed up life right?

Unknown Number: Why am I even talking to you? Maybe because I know that there’s really no one on the other line? If ever someone reads this, don’t pity me. I don’t need some pity today, I got it a lot from my friends and it’s not even healthy anymore. I sometimes think that they only befriend me out of pity.

Unknown Number: Oh! Before I forgot, I’m not the girl from Yuri’s English class. I’m Yuri’s friend, I just told her to tell you that I’m her classmate from her English class. Well, I gotta go now. Need to help my mom from her medication. :) Bye. Xx

Now I feel bad for her. God who is she?!

“Yul?!” I shouted at Yuri’s direction. She looked at me and I continued, “Who’s this girl?” I asked her.

“I want to tell you, really, but she said not to tell you even if my life depended on it.” She said. “Sorry dude.” I nodded and decided to call this girl.

­-calling Unknown Number……….

UN: Hello?

Me: First of all, you’re annoying!

UN: Uh.... Thanks?

Me: Really? Thanks? Are you ing serious right now? I just said you’re annoying and you thanked me?! What kind of a person are you?

UN: Well, firstly, you called me and that means a lot to me. You just made my day. Though, I don’t know if this is Taeyeon or not. But, oh well, you called, that’s a dream come true. Secondly, yeah, I’m serious. And lastly, I’m a human being who just gotten a call from her crush. Thank you very much.

Me: Did I say you’re annoying?

UN: Uh… Yes, that’s the second time you said it.

Me: Well, you are annoying.

UN: Is that the only reason you called? Not that I’m complaining.

Me: Well, no. Secondly, I wanna say sorry for your ed up life. And don’t worry, I won’t give you pity.

UN: Uh... Thanks, I guess?

Me: Thirdly, I want to tell you that, as long as you’re breathing, as long as your mother is breathing, you can’t give up on that. And don’t think that all people only befriend you is out of pity.

UN: *sobs* Thank you.

Me: Don’t cry on me now missy. You’re still annoying for me.

UN: Hahaha. Really? Why did you call me, then?

Me: Lastly, I wanna meet you. Meet me at the bleachers at lunch. Bring me some chicken sandwich. Bring your real self not Yuri’s English classmate. That’s all. Bye.

UN: Uh…

Me: You’re annoying.

And with that I hung up the phone. God she’s annoying. What is even happening with me? I just called a girl and asked her to meet me at the bleachers? I’m just curious, that’s it!

After debating with myself, I decided to head to my room and sleep. My friends went home 2 hours ago. When I got to my room, I showered first, and then I got ready to sleep. When my eyes started to get heavy, my phone buzzed. Ugh!

Unknown Number: Good night! See you tomorrow! Xx

Me: Did I ever mention that you’re annoying? Well, you’re annoying. Good night!

With that I drift off to sleep with one thing on my mind. “She’s annoying!”