Lunch With You

Now I'm In Love

*Taeyeon’s P.O.V.*

“Hey man.” Yuri said when I entered our room. We are here at our 2nd period, math. We all have this class, and this is the only class that we all share.

“Hey love birds.” I teased as I turned to tease Tiffany who’s talking with Jessica.

“Shut up Tae.” they both said.

“Oh I won’t. They need to see what happened last night.” I said excitedly and got my phone out to let Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny and Jessica watch the events that occurred last night.

While they were watching, I turned to Yuri and  first. 

"I'm mad at myself for falling in love with you." I teased them. Yoona and I high fived. We all laughed at the blushing face of our friends. 

“Okay, kidding aside.” I said. “Who’s that girl who asked my number from you?” I asked her seriously.

“Why? Is she bothering you?” she asked me.

“No. I kinda want to meet her.” I told her honestly. “Can you just please tell me who she is?”

“Dude. I’m sorry, but, I promised her that I won’t tell you her identity.” she said sympathetically. “Besides, aren’t you interested in Jessica?” she asked me teasingly.

“Jessica’s my friend.” I told her. “Besides, she doesn’t like me like that.” I added.

“As Fany said, ‘friends can be lovers’.” she wiggled her eyebrow and laughed. “Why don’t you try it with her?” the taller one suggests.

“Coz like what I said, she’s my friend. Nothing more than that.” I said. “And I kinda have my eye on someone I don’t know.” I told her dreamily.

“No dude! Are you seriously in love with that girl?” she exclaimed which caused the others to look at us. This bastard! Now they’re listening at us. I face palmed and hit Yuri on her arm.

“Who’s in love with whom?” Tiffany asked us surprised.

“Taeyeon here said she’s in love with the girl that asked her number from me.” Yuri told her. Great!

“Ooooh. Who is she?” Tiffany asked and I saw Jessica fidgeting her hands.

“No one. She’s just a girl who’s annoyingly fun to talk to.” I told them. “And I am not in love with her.” I really am not in love with her. I just find her interesting. That’s all.

“Yet.” Sunny said. “You could fall for her while talking with her.” She added.

“I don’t even know her. But you know her.” I pointed at Yuri. And she looked at Jessica then back to me. What was that for? 

“Well…” she started but cut off by our teacher.

“Ms. Kim, Ms. Kwon, Ms. Hwang, Ms. Im, Ms. Lee, Ms. Choi and Ms. Jung, will you guys please go back to your respective places?” Mr. Kang said and we happily obliged. “Thank you.” And he started the lesson. The whole lesson I just stared into space and think of the possible candidate to who annoying girl is.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn’t hear the bell rings.

“You going Kim?” Jessica asked me. I stood up and go with her. We made our way to our next class which is Science.

In the middle of our discussion, my phone vibrated and I quickly looked at it.

Annoying girl: Hey. =)

I stared at my phone and contemplated if I’m going to reply or not. I do not text at all. So I ignored it and listened to my teacher. There’s another vibrate from my phone but I ignored it knowing that it’s just the annoying girl.

I was listening to my teacher when my phone vibrated non-stop, so I checked it and I saw that I have 23 unread messages. Wow! That’s a lot. I thought. I looked at my phone and checked from who’s the sender. Why am I not surprise? It’s the annoying girl.

Annoying girl: Heeeeey????

Annoying girl: How’s your day so far?

Annoying girl: Want me to tell you some fun fact?

Annoying girl: There’s this kid in my class and she has an interest in me.

Annoying girl: How cool right?

Annoying girl: She’s the first one to have interest in me.

Annoying girl: Okay. I know I’m being annoying again. Sorry, I just thought you wanna know.

Annoying girl: You’ve got some competition. HAHAHA

Annoying girl: Just kidding.

Annoying girl: So you want some chicken sandwich??? I made you one.

Annoying girl: OH! I’m looking at you right now. HA!

Annoying girl: You look so bored. =(

Annoying girl: ! That sounds creepy.

Annoying girl: Can’t you just text back?

Annoying girl: I’m just here at the back of your room.

I looked at the back of our room and saw one of my classmates, and it’s a guy.

Annoying girl: SIKE!

Annoying girl: HAHAHA. I know you look!

Annoying girl: What am I even doing?

Annoying girl: Can you just please text me back?

Annoying girl: Why on hell don’t you just look at your phone?!

Annoying girl: TAEYEON?!

Annoying girl: HEEEEEEEEEEY!

Annoying girl: Psh.

I stared at my phone for a while and decided to reply.

Me: I’ll have the chicken sandwich.

Not a minute after that, I received a new message.

Annoying girl: You need to go to the bleachers to get it.

Me: Are you going to be there?

Annoying girl: Maybe?

Annoying girl: Do you want me to be there?

Me: Yes. So are you going to be there?

Annoying girl: I guess you’ll find out if you go there at lunch. =)

Me: Is it weird that I can’t wait to find out?

Annoying girl: Really? Well you need to tell your teacher to hurry up then?

Me: Yeah sure. I can do that. :D

Annoying girl: Hey I was just kidding! Don’t do that!

Me: Got ya! I won’t, don’t worry. I’ll wait for the bell to ring. :D

Annoying girl: Riiiiiiiight.

I didn’t reply and just wait for the bell to ring. It didn’t take long for the bell to ring; I drifted to the cafeteria and tell my friends I’m skipping again.

“Why?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m going to eat in the bleachers.” I told them.

“Alone?” They asked in unison.

“Nope.” I grinned. “The annoying girl made me a sandwich. And I don’t know if she’ll be there so I need to get going to find out if she’s going to be there.” I told them still grinning like an idiot.

“I thought you don’t like this girl?” Sunny asked.

“I don’t. I just find her interesting, that’s all.” I told them.

“Just be careful Tae.” Tiffany said concern. “I don’t want you to get hurt.” I looked at her and sighed. 

“I won’t. Promise.” I assured her. “I’ll go now. Bye.” I waved at them and made my way to the bleachers.

When I reached the bleachers, there’s no one there. But there’s a chicken sandwich, again. I looked around to check if there’s someone there, but unfortunately, there’s no one. That girl! I really thought she’ll show up today. I groaned. I sit down and stared at the chicken sandwich. I felt my phone vibrated and it was a message from the annoying girl.

Annoying Girl: Hey. I’m here.

I looked around to check if she’s telling the truth, but I saw no one. I decided to call her and ask her where she is.

-calling Annoying Girl………

“Where the hell are you?!” I exclaimed. “You said you’ll be here.”

“I am here.” She said. “I’m just out of your view.” She added.

“You know what? YOU !” I groaned. She laughed and I smiled.

“Is that a smile I see?” she teased.

“Maybe?” my smile got wider. “Where are you, really?” I asked her.

“Can’t tell you. Sorry” I groaned.

“You’re unfair.” I pouted.

“OH. Don’t pout, now I wanna kiss your pout away.” she groaned and I smirk.

“Why don’t you come here and do it then?” I challenged her.

“Are you flirting with me, huh?” she giggled. “Even if I wanted to kiss you, I won’t take the risk of you finding out who I am.” She said. “Just eat your sandwich.”

“Are you going to eat with me?” I asked her.

“I’m just waiting for you to eat then I’m going to eat, too.” She laughed. “So will you please just eat?” she said and I can hear her pout.

“Okay.” I said and bit my sandwich. I moaned, this is delicious. “Wow, this is delicious.” I said.

“What did I tell you? I told you it is.” She said proud.

“This is weird.” I told her and she laughed. “I’m having a lunch with you through phone.” I laughed.

“Well, it’s nice to have lunch with you.” She said.

“Yeah. I hate to admit it, but, I’m kinda enjoying this set up.” I grinned.

“Glad I can make you happy.” She said. We talked and teased each other. And the next thing we know the bell rang and we ended the call. She texted me that she enjoyed our lunch together even though it’s through phone.


Me: I did, too. It’s nice having lunch with you.