Chapter 5: One of typical night.

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5: One of typical night.

 

"Aigo! I haven't see the girls in a week!"

Kyuhyun eyeing his hyung with evil smirk on his face. "Which girls?" Donghae looked at Kyuhyun, rolled his eyes. "S.M girls. So-Nyuh-Shi-Dae, f(x), the grace and even BoA!" "Oh!-" Kyuhyun continue playing games through his laptop before he took out his phone from his pocket, after vibrating moments ago.

"If you're looking BoA, she's in studio along with Jungmo, Henry and Amber." Sungmin walked in to the lounge room. "The girls have schedule tonight till 11PM." Kyuhyun informed, dangling his phone to Donghae. "Yoona just texted me."

"She texted you or replied yours?" Yesung looked at his group maknae, but he just shrugged it off, continue playing his laptop.

"If you're planning going out for a drink with her and Changmin later, better cancel it. I heard they have schedule since last 2 days." Leeteuk said as his eyes fix to the company's computer. "You heard, or you find it on naver, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"They are all over the internet, shooting for running man!"

Kyuhyun snickered, "Look like, no one will call for our manager or drive us, tonight."

"She's not your taxi driver." Ryeowook said, shaking his head. "Of course not. She's my pretty, little, weird sister, I had in the company." Kyuhyun said.

"Oppa! You promise us!"

"I have something to do"

"But! You promised us! No back out!"

"Just bring them along, Taemin ah. They won't interrupt whatever you plan to do with Jongin."

"You're going with Jongin? Where to?"

Ryeowook and the rest look at the door, waiting for someone or bunch of kids to passed by; instead of passing by the kids keep on bickering over something. More voice interpretes their conversation.

"Kyaa! Lee Taemin that's mine!" Luna  smacked Taemin's arm as he drink Luna's banana milk.

"Done fighting?"

"Hyung!" Taemin ran to Kyuhyun as he dragged him to the lounge room.

*

The other boys look at the three girls who's pouting and frowning. "What did he promised?"

"He promised us to go out tonight!" Krystal frowns. "And Luna unnie said he's going out with Jongin." Sulli added.

"You know Taemin, right, always forgetting things....?" Sungmin stated. "Yeah. But this is like the nth time!" Krystal whined. "Let's go! I'll make it for Taemin! Come on." Leeteuk grabbed his bagpack but was stopped, "Oppa! You said you have shooting at 10PM! And now-" Krystal looked at her watch, "9PM!" Leeteuk purse his lips together and looked at Donghae, "I'll go with you guys! What do you want to eat?"

"Ddeokkbokki!" Sulli and Krystal exclaimed as they walked to the hallway. "Luna aren't you coming?" "Uh-No. I have musical practice."

"Okay! Oppa will treat you next time then,"

"Okay! Where to?" Donghae looked at Sulli and Krystal.

*

"Sindang-dong!"

"What? So far!" Donghae said and looked the SM's maknae who's excitement has died. "Okay. We'll go there but its going to take 1 hour or more." He warned as two ladies nodded.

 

**

 

"Be careful girls else we'll get caught!" Donghae warned as the two girls munching their ddeokbokki so happily while strolling the sindang-dong streets. "Oh!!!" Krystal stopped as Sulli looked where Krystal's gazing. She smiled, "We should eat there! It's where Joohyun unnie and Yonghwa oppa have their first date as husband and wife!"

"Opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter