Chapter 31: Not Everything We can have

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31: Not everything, we can have...

 

“Let’s call it a day—” Im Siwan stood up, taking out his wallet. “I’m paying!” Yoona announced as she stood up quickly. “No. it’s okay. You can pay tomorrow.”

“Na-uh. I’m paying today.” She insisted and fasten her pace to the counter when Siwan following her displeased with her stubborn. “You said that yesterday when I want to pay. Now today is the tomorrow.” She said to Im Siwan and Hong Jonghyun. “You guys never let me pay and that’s not cool.” She scrunched her face.

Her face then soften when the cashier stand in front of the counter, “Bill for table 5 and 6. Also Table eleven and twelve.”

Im Siwan and Hong Jong Hyun glanced each other before they looked for table eleven and twelve. They didn’t catch the occupants due the table located in secluded area.

“See you the day after tomorrow!” They bid farewell to each other.

 

***

“Ahjumma, bill for table eleven and twelve please.”

“Here you go.”

The seven friends froze when the boss of the restaurant gave them money instead of their bill. “Someone paid your bills.” The old lady informed when she saw their confused face

“Oh— Do you know who?”

“The young lady in K2… Anna— Yoona! Yoona. So-Nyuh-Shi-Dae. Yoona.”

“Ahh,” Krystal clicked her tongue.

Seulgi steal glance of Krystal from the corner of her eyes when the lady paused. “and what is this?” Seulgi decide to step up and asked the ahjumma when she still held out her hand with a 50,000 won note. “She paid a little extra thought that maybe you guys want to order some more and we already deduct the last serving of your order and it still have a change, so I’m returning this to you.” The ahjumma explained. “Go get an ice cream.” She said when the seven young adult stay still.

“Thank you.” Seulgi reach for the money and bowed before the seven of them leave the restaurant.

 

***

“Unnie—”

“Hmm,” Jessica responds, eyes still fixed on her iMac. But when her younger sister didn’t said anything. She stopped at what she’s doing and plopped herself next to Krystal.

“What’s wrong?” She asked as she moved strand of hair from Krystal’s face and stared at her younger sister’s beautiful fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter