Chapter 14: Just the way you are

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 14: Just the way you are

 

“Ahh, I’m hungry,” Yoona grumble as she walks to the buffet area as she looked over for food and beverage that was served during the concert. She decides to eat healthy food when she suddenly felt presence behind her. She turn around in defence (in case of her big family will pull pranks on her) but only to be greeted by 12 handsome men who already in their performance attire and standing in a row and bowed to her when they met each other eyes, “Annyong haseyo, we are Exo.”

Yoona blink as her lips formed to ‘O’ shape. She suddenly felt embarrassed and awkward (which very unlikely her) as if this is their first meeting each other when she usually watched them practice and sometime she treat them for pizza and cola when she was happened to stumbled with them. On the second thought, it is their first time meeting each other as a colleague in Entertainment industry. Even though she has met EXO-K before but they only say ‘hi’, before she ran go back to ‘Love Rain’ set. Indeed this is her first time meeting the whole EXO for SMTOWN concert not as trainee and idol but as label mate.

 

“Oh. What is this weird atmosphere here,” Ryeowook asked, looking between the lady who have a blank face and the 12 men who stares a beauty in front of them with embarrassment, “Oh right, the last concert in Anaheim you’re not there, right” He asked Yoona, which she creasing her forehead, “Anaheim?”

“L A.”

“Ah... America,” Yoona click her tongue before nodded along, “So this is your first time meeting each other then,” He asked again but now looking at the 12 men,

“No,” “Yes,”

Ryeowook raised his eyebrow to them, “What’s with the different answered,” The 12 men looked each other before the so-called EXO-K leader step forward, “This is our first time meeting Yoona sunbae as an idol—”

Yoona scrunched her face, put her left hand up and interject, “W—wait... Who are you calling sunbae?” She point to herself, “Me?What’s with the formality...?” Yoona looked at him disbelief, “Kim Jun Myeon, I thought we’re friends,” She said in whiny tone.

Suho gulps and his face turn beet red, cold sweats start to break out on his forehead, he would never imagine his senior friend will be reacting like this in front of— Get yourself together Kim Jun Myeon, “Um—” He tried to explain but when her doe eyed pierce into his... soul—eyes, he loss of words.

 

“Ya Im Yoona,”

Yoona turn around and looked at the intruder who blinking multiple time and jutting his lower lips, as he walk to stand beside her, “it’s not just only you, me...” He pointed to himself. “I. Kim Jonghyun. His best buddies—” He stopped dramatically and point to Suho, “he also called me sunbaenim, what in the world is that all about,” He stomped his feet, while faking a cries. Yoona clear as she purse her lips together, trying her best not to laugh out loud and remained calm, “Aww,” She cooed and hugged him while patting his back, “its okay...”

The other 11 members of EXO looking at EXOK leader who stand stiff not sure what to do, if  it was only three of them, he probably would say cut it off, I’m not buying it and you’re a sunbae except the fact that I’m debuting later then you guys and if we’re still trainee you guys still will be my sunbae,

“I bet hyung is having mental breakdown,” Chen murmured to Baekhyun which he nodded vigorously agreed what Chen has said. “In count of 3 she will be laughing her head off,” Sehun whispered to Kai, Tao who happened to hear it count as well,

Three

Two

One

Ryeowook burst to fit of laughter when he met Yoona eyes who are full of tears. Yoona let go of Jonghyun as she sit on the floor laughing clutching her tummy, “Kya. Kim Jong Hyun, y-you’re—” She snorts as tears coming out from her eyes.

Sehun smirks and proud with himself at his guess as he smile smugly at Kai and Tao. Tao mouthed him ‘Daebak’ while Kai only rolled his eyes, because without Sehun’s guess he also knew this. Because  just like his hyung, Jun Myeon he too spending lots of time in practice room and in the company where sometime she saw the lady pull a prank to her friends.

 

 

Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeah

 

I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"

I say,

 

When I see your face (face, face...)

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing (amazing)

Just the way you are (are)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter