Chapter 15: July 2012 [Part I]

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 15: July 2012 Part I]

 

“Kya.”

Yoona turned around to see one and only Kim Hee Chul standing in front of her, she slightly bowed, “I didn’t expect to see you here,” Heechul said. “Neither do I,” She smiles and looked at her phone again.

“— but at the Wonder Girls concert,” Heechul added. “Taecyeon oppa is there... It would be too controversy if I attend same concert as him.” She explained. “I would love to go though,” She sighed. Heechul nodded understand, indeed a very thoughtful Yoona. He knows Yoona always think the outcome of everything. The wisest and matured dongsaeng he ever had despite her mischievous side. A side of Yoona that fans out there didn’t usually see, a very quiet and considerate Im Yoona.

“What have you been up to?” Heechul asked and added, “Lately, I didn’t see you around in the dorm,”

“You see... I also have life—” Yoona said lazily, “Are you not in good term with the member?” Heechul boldly asked, Yoona scrunched her face at him and shake her head ‘no’. “Why do you think like that?” She asked, “Well—” He stopped when Jang Geun Suk screams out loud, Yoona looked at him waiting for him to continue, “If you didn’t stop by, that’s mean you’re fighting with one of the members...?”

Yoona smiles, “It’s not— like I said before... I also have life—” She stopped for a moment when Jang Geun Suk dance cutely earning a big laughter, “After I finished filming love rain, I spent my free time with my family, I even went to Hawaii and meet Bekah unnie.”

“Is that why you became a bit tanner, wait— Bekah?”

“Yes,” Yoona nodded.

“How is she?”

“Tanner?” Yoona laughed, “She’s doing great, her arts and design is the best, all star...”

Heechul smile in disbelief, “You’re like exaggerating it,” “I’m not—!” Yoona slapped his arm, “Wait— are you even friend with her?” He turn to her, “I bet its Syoung unnie or Yuri unnie’s work, they must told her prior my vacation in Hawaii since she stop by at my hotel room, we even had dinner in her house, it’s very heart warming,”

“I see— you’re not friend to each other” “OPPA?!” Yoona widen her eyes. Heechul laughed and raised his water bottle to Jang Geun Suk when he facing them, “I’m glad you had fun— Are you free tomorrow?” Heechul asked, Yoona pouted, “Unfortunately no,”

 

 

THE sounds of music blasting from the practice room can be heard from the hallway, “I must be really late—” Yoona muttered, twisting the door knob only to be greeted by stunned trainees whom stopped training,

Yoona blinks, scanning the room, it’s full of trainees and SM’s scouting team, “Annyong Yoona,” SM’s head performance greet her, “Um— dance... meeting—?” She stammered.

“It’s in the basement,” Shin Jaewon states, Yoona click her tongue, face turned shade of red, embarrassed she bowed 90 degrees closing the door’s and she run down to the basement while slapping her forehead. “Stupid,”

Tao and Kai who came out from language room near the staircase looked at her weirdly. “Are we late?” Tao asked, Kai looked at him, alarmed, “Maybe— I don’t want to be late for our first dance meeting since this involve Yunho hyung,” He said running to the basement, Tao too.

 

“You’re early Yoong,” SM’s choreographer, Hwang Sanghoon greets,

“Way to early—” Yoona said putting her bag down as she plopped to the black sofa, she later then groaned and rubbed her flushed face, “What happened?” He asked while eyeing two men entering the basement silently. The two bowed at him slightly as he nodded acknowledging the two before he looked the doe-eyed in front of him. “Before you hear it from other people’s mouth, I better tell you first—” Yoona sit straight and faced him, “I thought I was late then I just barged in to the practice room and I was greeted by stunned trainees and the progress and scouted team,” She groaned,

A small laughter was heard, Kai turned to Tao as he thought Tao laughed at their sunbaenim’s story but Tao barely hear it since he too engrossed playing games with his phone. Kai then turned to the door frame there he is.

King of SM, TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho.

“Did you just laugh at me,” Yoona turn around and looked behind her, annoyed. Her annoyed expression later turn to embarrassment. “Easy there—” Yunho raised his hand in the air, Yoona bowed to him, “Annyong haseyo oppa—”

“You’re not alone,” He said, approaching her, “Unfortunately I, too.” He scrunched his face, “Didn’t I told you—” Sanghoon cut off by Hyoyeon, Yuri and Eunhyuk who just entered the basement, “Sorry we’re late—”

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter