Chapter 10: 2011 End-year music festivals

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 10: End-year music festivals.

 

"One two- Yoona!" Yoona stopped, walked in to the practice room where everyone was there. "What's the event?" She asked. "Let's have full rehearsal! You MC-ing while us, do our jobs."

"Sound cool but wait let me text my friend."

Yunho raised his eyebrow and looked at the eldest people in the room. "You actually planning going out at this time?" Leeteuk freak out.

Yoona nodded, texting her friend that she wouldn't be there. She looked up, her SM's brother gawking at her. "With who?" Leeteuk took a deep breath. "I said my friend, didn't I?" She shrugged off and sit next to Tao, as he bowed to her. "I believe your "twilight" friend are here." Yunho looked at Kyuhyun and Changmin were looking at her.

"I know your friend."

"Yeah that's because you guys stalk me!" Yoona said annoyed. The brothers clenched their teeth and shot her a glare. "Wow! You actually stalk Yoona's friend? Oppa you shouldn't do that." "We don't stalk her, it happened to be we went out at the same place." Kyuhyun defends, but Victoria didn't buy it. "Yoong, won't you tell us, who is it?" Yesung asked softly. "I um we wouldn't mind if you go out with our church friends at this late night." says Siwon.

"Hey! Hey! She's with my friend." Hyoyeon informs, trying to ease them. "Which friend? The twins?" Eunhyuk asked. "Yes! I set them up for a blind date!" Hyoyeon said in sarcasm. The boys gasped and looked at her. "Before you set her and our Seohyun up, let them meet us first." Donghae said. "And that goes to Amber, Sunyoung, Sulli and Soojung too." Sungmin said, glancing Victoria. "I don't set up my daughter." She stated. "Hey! What's with me?" Amber entered the room.

On the other hand,the four trainees who were watching the conversation silently looked amused. Woah! I never expect myself to witnessing this. Chen looked at them and tilts her head to Kai who seem used to these stupid conversation arguments (?).

 

SMTOWN | Kim Min Jong | KangTa | BoA | Go Ara | DBSK | The TRAX | Lee Yeon Hee | CSJH The Grace | Super Junior | Zhang Li Yin | Girls Generation | J-Min | SJ-M's Zhoumi and Henry | SHINee | f(x) | SM THE BALLAD vol.1 | Choi Jong Yoon | CSJH's Dana and Sunday | M&D | EXO | TaeTiSeo |

 

29th December 2012, SBS end-year music festival.

 

"Ahh! It's cold!" Hyoyeon rubbing her hand together. "Want coffee?" Seohyun offered which she nodded vigorously. Seohyun give her a cup of coffee which she sip gratefully. "AIGO! My baby!" Hyoyeon mood suddenly change as four guy entered "the changing or waiting room" of S.M's artist. She gushed to Jongin as he smile shyly and bowed 90 degrees in returned. "Unnie! The other baby will jealous!" Amber smirks and glanced at Taemin who just entered. "Are you jealous, SHINee minnie." Sooyoung asked playfully.

"NO! I'm not!" "Then why you're shouting?" Hyoyeon as Yuri and Tiffany giggle. "Noona." He looked at Hyoyeon, "I'm happy! At last my friend that I always see in the practice will stand on the same stage with me." He said a bit dramatically which made , Jonghyun rolled his eyes but only to be hit by Krystal and Jessica. "And I'm no longer a maknae!!" Taemin cheered loudly but only to be stopped by Yunho. "In our eyes, your still our maknae."

"In SHINee eyes too." Jonghyun added. "And in your Shawol eyes too." Taeyeon said too, re-touching her hair. "Taemin we'll going to be a maknae forever in their eyes." Changmin said. "And unfortunately, you're joining the line." Kyuhyun said to Tao and Kai. "He's not the maknae. Sehun are." Krystal stated. "Well he's just like Sulli, Yoona." Kyuhyun list out. "Me? Why me?" Yoona voice can be heard from the dressing room that only covered by curtain. "Just wear your dress." Changmin said. "

"We're starting in 5! Yoona-sshii. Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Please stand by." The super junior and girls' generation, f(x) and Yunho exit the room. "We'll go first, Yoong."

"Ye!" Yoona come out from dressing room, holding her long dress. "What?" She looked at Changmin who seemed surprised. "I thought you're wearing red." He tying his shoe lace. "Jihyo unnie wearing red for the first part." "Hmm. Whatever. I'll go first."

Yoona nodded and looked at the room. "Noona, you looked very pretty!" Taemin sang replay in Japanese version. "Thank you!" She thanked him in Japanese and sighed as their hair stylist fixing her hair. "Can you bend a bit Yoong." The hair stylists asked. "I'll sit down." She inform and sit across to Taemin, Kai, Luhan, Tao and Chen who awfully quite. "Wow. You guys are VERY quite." Yoona remarks after a few seconds of silence. They only smile and bowed to her. "Done!" The stylist checked her hair. "Thank you, unnie!" She thanked her.

"I'll see you guys later!" Yoona said, bowed slightly which making the four trainees stand u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter