Chapter 3: Dinner

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3: Dinner

 

"Lets have a dinner together, tomorrow. To those who have schedule you can come later." BoA said as she walked out with KangTa from the meeting room.

"Where to noona?" Taemin ran to the hallway.

"Usual place!" BoA answered, waved to Taemin before the elevator was closed. He then walked back to his seat, glancing at his SM brothers and sisters who sat silently after the most heated argument they ever had infront of the founder of S.M.

"You guys better go home now if you want to have a good rest before your next schedule." Yunho stated as he walked out from the meeting room.

"Wanna go out?" Kyuhyun nudged the person next to him, she sighed and shook her head as she put her drink bottle in her bagpack before she goes out from the meeting room followed by her 8 sisters, fx and all of the S.M female artist's.

Ryeowook sighed as he look at Yoona vanished from the hallways, "Hyung, you should at least tell her and Sulli before hand, they might felt untrustable. Those two always stick around you and they knew this from the internet or other people but you, of course they feeling hurt by it. You are like their most closest people, brother, they ever had, especially YoonA, hyung." Heechul made no move, reaction as he keep on spinning the pen.

"Hey! I am the most closest to YoonA too!" Yesung suddenly interrupt. Kyuhyun and Changmin shot him a glare to Yesung, "Then, what we are?" They said chorusly, the duo looked each other as they gave hi-5 to each other, Minho also want to hi-5 only to be hit by Donghae.

"We ARE one of their closest people in this industry aside from their own member!" Dana burst in to the meeting. "Satisfied now?" Lina looked at them, shaking her head. She then looked at Leeteuk, "Oppa. We're waiting for you."

"Ohh. ! I almost forgot-" Leeteuk muttered as he quickly tossing his things into his messenger bag. Heechul grabbed his phone and put his shade on as he exit the room.

"You, Jinki?"

"Ahhh!" Onew hit his head as he ran off to the elevator. "Hyung! Your bag!" Taemin called out. "Just bring it, Taemin-ah. We're going home." Key said as he, Jonghyun and Minho bowed to their sunbae.

"Onew hyung?" Taemin asked. "He can asked Yunho hyung and Leeteuk hyung for a ride or maybe with Taeyeon noona." Jonghyun said as Minho put his arm on the maknae's shoulder.

"Come on!"

 

SMTOWN | Kim Min Jong | KangTa | BoA | Go Ara | DBSK | The TRAX | Lee Yeon Hee | CSJH The Grace | Super Junior | Zhang Li Yin | Girls Generation | J-Min | SJ-M's Zhoumi and Henry | SHINee | f(x) | SM THE BALLAD vol.1 | Choi Jong Yoon | CSJH's Dana and Sunday | M&D | EXO | TaeTiSeo

 

"Is Yoona coming?"

"Why won't she? There is tons of food here that she don't want to missed out. By the way, where is she?"

"Hyung? Are you stupid?" Kang In stopped eating as he looked at the maknae. "I won't be asking, if Yoona will come here or not if I know she's already here!"

"Ahhhh." The older brother shrugged, continue eating. "Oh God! You've become the most weird person. Well Yoona still toping the place--Kyaaa! Choi Minho!"

"Oh hyung!"

"You said you're going the gym! Changmin and I waiting you like hours, we end up going to the nearby cafe."

"Sorry, hyung! I have last minute recording." Minho chuckles.

"Well, at least give us a call, pabo-ya!" Changmin hit his head. "Aw. I am sorry hyung."

"Ah this kid."

"Hey have you seen YoonA?" Heechul asked the trio. "No hyung."

"Ahhhh."

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter