Chapter 25: Excessive Skinship

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25: Excessive Skinship

 

“Oh. It’s Im Yoona?!”

Yoona looked up when someone called her name. “Oh! It’s Jongwoon oppa!” She said copying his tone, smiling as she approached him. “It’s been a while,” Yesung said they hugged each other. “Are you here to record your solo album?” Yoona asked. “Yes— How’d you know?”

“News travels faster these days.”

“Lets’ just hope they don’t postpone it.”

“Yeah… If one album is postpone then everything in the scheduled is being pushed back.”

“Hmm,” He hummed in response, agreed with what she said. “You… What are you doing here. It’s weekend.” He asked after a beat of silence.

Yoona snorted at his last sentence, “Whether it’s weekend or not, we still have works to do. We’re someone who will work regardless what day and time it is… I’m here because I need to discuss on something,”

“Yoona,”

Yoona looked at her left, it’s her manager. “I’ll go first. See you around, oppa!” She bowed.

“Next Thursday, let’s go grab a dinner. It’s on me.” Yesung said. She used to hang out with him and the rest of super juniors but due to their work nature and also they’re enlisted to the army; their relationship seem to fall behind.

“Thursday? I can’t. It’s Descendants of The Sun’s night!”

Yesung looked at her unbelievably. “You also watched the drama?” The Super Junior’s manager asked her. “Of course… We need to support Jinki oppa debut drama.” Yoona said cheekily before she bowed and left them.

*****

“Knock knock.”

Yoona glance to the now open door and she smiles and waved to her senior; Yunho and BoA. “Do you want to join us?” Yunho asked.

“Where to?” Yoona asked back.

“Evaluating the kids,” He stated.

“Now?” She asked looking at her watch. “Yes.” He nodded. “Can I?” Yoona turned to her manager whom just closed his laptop. “Of course… Just called me when you’re finish.”

“You’re leaving me here?” She asked. “I need to send Seohyun to her musical practice.” Her manager said. “Okay then,” Yoona said as she grab her things and dumped everything on her bag and stand up.

“We’ll send her home,” BoA suddenly said. “No… It’s okay unnie,” Yoona rebutted. “I want to grab a lunch and hang out with you and it will takes time.”

“Okay…” Yoona agreed.

 

 

The trio walked to the designated room for evaluating trainees. “You’re not going out later with Changmin?” Yunho asked. Yoona looked at Yunho before glancing to BoA who looked at her phone. “Nope…” She response when she’s sure the question is for her.

“Does she have to go out with Changmin every weekend?” BoA asked, putting her mobile phone back to her sling bag. “Not necessarily. But every time I intuited Changmin to have a drink. He always said he’s going out with Yoona. So I was wondering if he’s using Yoona as his excuse not wanting to go out with me… I’m going to ask him again. Lets’ see if he reject it.”

 “Oh. It’s SMROOKIES.” Yoona said as they entered the room.

“NCT.” Yunho corrected her. “It’s confirm now?” She asked.  “That’s why we’re here. We need to confirm it…” BoA said. “Then I shouldn’t be here…” Yoona whispered. “Why not?” BoA looked at her. “You’re always watched them practice and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter