Chapter 21: Oh My Venus fever

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 21: Oh My Venus fever

 

Yoona let out a shaky breath as she look around the restaurant that has been rented for SM annual new year party. She unusually felt very nervous and lost at swarm of people that she barely knew. She almost thought she was at a wrong hall but assured by her manager oppa who fetched her at home said that this is indeed the right venue.

She reach out to her orange juice that was served minutes ago before her gaze dropped to the seat next to her. She sighed and sip her drinks and put it back on the table. The previous year, she usually seated with Choi Kang Changmin but now the older man is serving in the army and that is one of the reason why she unusually felt very nervous. She don’t know who will be she seated with. “Hopefully I’m not seated with strange people that scream awkward.” She breathed out.

 

“Noona, you like a lost puppy,” Minho jokes after he took the seat that used to be Changmin which earning a chuckles from Chen and D.O who just took their seat respectively, “Thank god. The three of you sit next to me, I thought I will be the only one from SM on this table.” She whispered. She’s been seated for almost 30 minutes now. She haven’t seen any of her members yet.

“Why would you worried. It’s not like it’s the first time we met. You got along well the infinite and even their sister group, Love…lize”

“It’s Lovelyz,” Yoona corrected which Minho shrugged in return.

“I heard the rookies will perform today,” Chen said and bowed slightly when someone greet him. “Which rookies?” Minho asked as he put his phone on the table and looked at Chen diligently, interested with the brought up topic. “The one with Youngho,” D.O said.

“Youngho? Coach-nim?” Yoona smirks. They three men fall in silence before they let out a hearty chuckles. “I see you’re very free that you’re following So Ji Sub sunbaenim drama.” D.O remarks.

“Are you crazy? That drama is fabulous! How can I missed it!” Yoona stated as itt is a matter of fact. “And plus we should support the drama. Henry oppa is in it.” She said earning  a thumbs up from Minho. “As expected, Yoona the loyal lady from SM.”

D.O and Chen stood up and bowed to the lady who just arrived, “I’m sorry.” She chanted. “Late!” Minho teased.

“This is our very own Daegu Venus, Irene.” Yoona said which earning a chuckles from the said name. “Unnie did you also watch the drama? Maknae has gone crazy because of it.” Irene tells.

“Of course~ I used all my data in Japan because of that drama. Thank goodness we just finished our Japan concert. Now I can watch it in on time and amongst of all, free!” Yoona smiling widely.

“2 more episode left noona.” Chen reminded her.

“Oh My God! No more Youngho hyungnim. No more “Oppa~!”” Yoona said and copied how Shin Min Ah called So Ji Sub oppa in flirty and Daegu accent. “Ahh, this noona is seriously head over heel of that drama.” Minho slap his forehead. Yoona and Irene laughed at his act.

“By the way when is the event going to start?” Yoona asked in seriours tone, turning 360 degree from her earlier behaviour. She look around the hall that almost filled up with people. Minho looked at his watch, “We have another 10 minutes before it started.”

“What?” Yoona turn to him in a flash, shocked with the info.

“Do you have a date?”

Yoona blinks multiple time, taken aback with Minho’s question. “Excuse me?” She give ‘what the f— you mean’ look to Minho. “No— No I mean…” He stuttered. “I mean, you seem like you want this event to get over real quick! I figured you may be have a date after at later hour.” Minho reasoned out.

“Choi Minho. I was told the event started at 7, I’ve been in this hall for almost one hour!” She gritted her teeth.

“Who said it was seven?” D.O asks, shocked with her statement. “It’s not?” Yoona looked at him, confused and looked at Irene who shook her head ‘no’ vigorously. “Ah,” Yoona groaned, closing her eyes and pursed her lips, holding her anger. She look around and met the pair of eyes she’s looking for. The person waved to her, smiling widely which she in return showed her knuckles and gestures a neck slice.

“I can’t believe you believe what Kyuhyun oppa has said.” Minho frowns when he witness Yoona and Kyuhyun little interaction. “How can I not. You people… are my family” Yoona bit her lower lips and pouted at the fact that she’s being tricked by Kyuhyun.

“That’s… deep,” Chen muttered. Minho, Irene and D.O looked at him which made he realised what he just said to himself was heard by them. “I—” Minho was cut off.

“That is not very lady  like Im Yoona.”

“I no longer care oppa,” Yoona said to the person without looking who is it. “What’s wrong with her?” He ask and looked between Minho, Irene, Chen and D.O. “Heechul hyung,” Minho called out, shaking his head ‘no’.

“Don’t tell me you fall to Kyuhyun lies.” He made a wild guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter