Chapter 36

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

 

Changmin eyes widen when he saw the lady that he invited an hour ago appeared in the private room that he and Siwon rented out at one of their regular restaurant to celebrate their discharged, “What’s wrong with your hair?” He freaked out. His sudden exclamation making everyone in the room turning their head and looked where Changmin gaze are and multiple gasps then followed. Even SM’s staff and manager who is also there looked very startled at Yoona short hair.

“What did you do to your hair, Im Yoona?” Changmin stood up, circle around her and scan her up and down. He stopped after five rounds and just stared at her with mouth agape, “Do you have problem?” He whisper, concerned with her sudden new image.

Yoona shrugged and took his seat. He then pulled a chair and sit next to her, still staring her.

Kyuhyun walked in and stopped abruptly, startled with the short haired Im Yoona. He cursed under his breathed, “What did you do to your hair?” He asked, taking a seat in front of her with eyes gawking at her. “Exactly.” Changmin frowns.

Yoona shrugged again and choose to be silence as she read the menu before she decide to order ‘Galbi Ijim’ (Braised Beef) and ‘Bibimbap’

Everyone in the room are talking but they keep on stealing glances to Yoona. “What else did you want to eat?” Changmin asked after a long silence, he felt bad for asking her new image instead of praising her. “I’m good, Thank you” Yoona said and eat quietly.

“Who are you?” Heechul said when he entered the room and saw her, Siwon behind him asked, “When did you cut your hair?”

 “You look different.” Leeteuk eyed the younger lady.

“Is it really bad?” She frown, hands now caressing her new bob hair.

“No!” Yunho retorted. “She is still pretty regardless what hairstyle she had,”

“Well if Yunho said so,” Heechul said but his eyes still lingering on Yoona.

“Did you tell Innisfree you cut your…?” Kyuhyun motion her hair. He couldn’t said it. They have known her for more than 10 years and they have never seen her cut her hair this short. Well during her genie era, she did cut her hair short but it’s not this short, are they?

“Are you really that stress?”  Siwon asked again. “Which man make you like this?” Eunhyuk asked, “This Oppa will hunt him down.” “Count me in,” Donghae said.

Her patience is thinning, she bit her lower lip. “If you guys keep on like this, I’m going home!” She warned. All of them fall in silence but not because of her threat but Yunho signaled them to stop.

Jonghyun and Minho came in without taking their eyes off to the lady between Yunho and Changmin, “Is noona okay?” Minho whispered to Jungmo and the older signaled to keep quiet. But Yoona who heard it answered the question herself, “I am fine, Minho-ah. Thank you for your concern.”

Taemin carefully take his seat, eyes still not leaving Yoona, “Noona,” He called and give her thumbs up when the lady look at him. “If I were you, I don’t think I have courage to cut my hair. With the internet buzzing about your straight hair on Ask Us Anything.”

“I see… You’re reading Yoona’s article.”

“After seeing Yoona noona like this, I want to see Soojung in short hair too. She never ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter