Chapter 11: D-Day

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11: D-Day [Part 1]

 

“Have you film the kiss scene with Jang Geun Suk yet?”

“Ah! OPPA…”

 

“The troublemaker is on their way,” Victoria said, recognizing the noisy voice between male and female voices in the hallway. Her remarks made her friends; Zhoumi, Zhang Li Yin cracked a smiles. They were enjoying their breaks at one of the room in S.M's when they heard silly arguments,

 

“Oh. Its Chinese line” Yoona said in glee and ran to them, she greets them with a slight bow before plopping herself next to Victoria, “Kya. Our Chinese line will grow big soon, eh?” “Indeed,” Zhoumi agreed, “We are five now and plus the new 4 we would be 9,”

“If only hyung still here, the Chinese line would be 10” Kyuhyun said, solemnly,

“Ah.”

“Oh.”

“Where’s the leader,” Victoria asked, changing the topics as she sense the weird atmosphere coming,

“Overseas…” Yoona said knowing very well with which leader Victoria meant by, as she eats one of the biscuit, “You made this?” She asked the eldest which she shook her head and looked at Zhang Li Yin. Yoona give her thumbs up to Li Yin “It’s good, unnie. You should open bakery.”

“That’s Qiannie jie dreams,” Li Yin told her. “Oh, should we have joint bakery then?” Yoona prompts which Victoria responds, “Then you're only going to come and eat at the bakery and make noise together with...” Victoria points Kyuhyun, "Along with your leader, obviously,”

“What you doing here, hyung? I thought you’re with—”

“Who who who,” Zhoumi asked, “No one,” Kyuhyun smirks,

The five of them continue to chit chat about their lives, future plan for retirement and their upcoming event, until Yoona popped up the question, “Oh right! How was the party?”

“What party you’re talking about?” Victoria raised her eyebrows,

“Do we have another party than that?”

“She doesn’t attend it, only Luna.” Kyuhyun reminds Yoona.

“Oh, really,” She blinks. “I don’t remember,”

“Wait, wait wait… Which party are you talking about?” Victoria looked at Kyuhyun and Yoona back and forth, “The so-called belated new year party,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes,

“Oh. That party. How was it?”

“Unnie, I asked it first,”

“Oh. You didn’t come, but I thought…”

“We kind of ditched it,” Kyuhyun whispered. “Who we,” Yoona asked in serious tone, which he point himself and her. “And your leader,” Victoria said matter of fact, “yeah, that’s right.”

“I did not ditch it; I went home early because I have…”

“Filming in the morning which is turn to be true,” Kyuhyun ended it as Yoona rolled her eyes, “but after we sent you home that night, we decide to hang out around your neighborhood, but then we saw you…” He stopped and looked at her in the eyes,

“Walking hand in hand with…”

Victoria’s ear perks up as Zhoumi and Zhang Li Yin looked at Kyuhyun with interest, “With Hyoyeon…”

“Aish!” Victoria groans, clenching her teeth and throw a small cushion on him due frustration, “Kya… You, stop exaggerating stories.” She warned,

“What?! I haven’t finished yet,”

“I don’t care; I’m out of here…”

 

 

“…MAMA MAMA…”

“Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.”

“Heartless mindless, no one care about me…”

 

 

“There you are!”

Tiffany exclaimed upon seeing her member who supposed to be upstairs bringing food. “Kya. Im Yoon Ah, did you hear what I’m saying?”

“Huh?”

“We’ve been waiting for you, Taeyeon is probably furious by now, and what are you doing here?” The older unnie look at the second maknae who is peeping through one of the glass door.

“Unnie, they’re good.”

Tiffany blinks and try to remember who use this practice room but couldn’t think of anyone since TVXQ and SHINee are in Japan, SUJU in China while f(x), she just saw them upstairs,

“Who,” She asked as she try to look from the door too until the door are opened by the head director of performance, Shim Jae Won. “What are you two doing?”

 

“Ah Err,”

“Yoona what are you doing here?” Tiffany repeats the same question to Yoona. Shim Jaewon raised his eyebrow her but she shrugged it off. “AH. Me?” Yoona startled with her member sudden question and look at her hand.

2 plastic bags full of snacks.

 She looks up again, met Shim Jaewon’s questioning eyes which she quickly avert to her unnie and smile awkwardly, “Come in you two…” Jaewon smiles, inviting them in, “Oppa, what we’re going to do,” Tiffany asked suddenly felt distress, “Motivate them… a word or two— just be yourself,”

“We have surprised visitor here, your senior are here, please greet them,” Jaewon announced. “Annyong!” Tiffany greets them cheerily, which they responded in unison, “Annyong haseyo.”

 A group of twelve young men who are give 15 minutes breaks before continuing their dance practice bolt up after seeing their surprised visitor. Baekhyun who was chugging the left over water spurt it out, as he was really flabbergasted with the duo. Chanyeol gave him small towel to wipe the water off from his chin. Junmyeon giving them please-behave-looks; all of them stand straight in a row before they bowed 90 degree in unison.

 “I see you’re practicing really hard these days,” Tiffany remarks, “How are the feelings?” She looked at them one by one, “Enthusiastic, maybe?” Yoona smiles at her unnie sudden change, back to herself the cheerful and loud Tiffany,

The EXO’s looked at their manager and the staff’s behind the girls, as if asking permission to answer their senior’s questions, Yoona saw this interaction as she quickly said, “Go ahead, we ‘re here to support you guys, and maybe give some advice… They’re not going to interfere with this session,”

“Uh... Well,” Junmyeon eyed and met Yoona’s eyes and she encouraged, “Go on,” Junmyeon mustered up his courage and continued, “Ever since our teaser’s been released, we felt—“

“We?” Tiffany stopped Junmyeon from expressing his heart and looked at Shim Jaewon who is busy talking with other staff’s about EXO’s debut showcase, “Oppa, can they have another 15 minutes break?” She request. “Go on,” He said and continue his conversation with the staffs. Tiffany then turned to see the twelve boys and smiles at them sweetly, “We have enough time so everybody get to express their feels about the upcoming debut stage,” She said sternly as she smiles discreetly enjoying the expression of the boys. “Unnie, you’re giving them a hard time,” Yoona murmured after she saw the boys fidgeting especially the Chinese member, “Did I give you hard time?”

“No,” They denied.

“See,” Tiffany looked at Yoona and nods to Junmyeon to continue his explanation, “I felt anxious… and scared at the same time,” Kyungsoo nodded, “Since we’re from big three, the pressure is really…”

“That’s right!” Kai agreed and laughed awkwardly, and they suddenly fall silence, “Keep on talking…” Yoona encouraged, “We’ll discuss this later,”

 “The...pres—sure…” Sehun stuttered.  Yoona raised her eyebrow at him, stared at him a bit longer than she should, does he have lisp, or is it a habit she wondered. “You’re the maknae right,” Tiffany asked, the young men nods shyly which makes her smiles at his cuteness. She tilt ro her left and saw Yoona gawking at maknae, she then look again at Sehun who is oblivious with Yoona’s stare. She smiles, maybe Yoona find him adorable just like the rest of the SMTOWN’s maknae.

Yoona who is known with her special treatment and always give her affectionate to group’s maknae, just like Taemin, she remember very well, that when they have collaboration stage with SHINee, instead of practice, she exclaimed, Taemin-ah you are so cute, let noona pinch your cheeks, but why hasn’t she make any reaction/comment, maybe she doesn’t find him adorable, that’s not right, she turn to her left which surprised her because Yoona is still staring the younger boy with a slight grimace on her face. Tiffany clears and nudged Yoona which she immediately responds, “What” She mouthed. “Why are you staring at him?” She shrugged it off and gives her attention to Baekhyun and Jongdae who both share their insecurities about being the least member being trained, since S.M is famous with their long-trainee years. “Sunkyu…I mean Sunny, she only trained for 7 months, she is still lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter