Chapter 28: A misunderstanding

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28: A misunderstanding

 

“Unnie, can you wait a little bit? I was called by the company—No— Yes. I’m in the company at the moment— Okay— I’ll see you later.” Yoona ends her phone call with Taeyeon. She quickly replied the older back when she asked her what happened.

 

“Oh.”

Yoona looked up from her iPhone when she heard a surprised voice. She smiles when she recognize who the person is, the almighty Shim Changmin. Changmin pulled his mask lowered, “It’s that singer. My Girl, My Girl, My Girl… My Love, My Love, My Love,”

Yoona snorted at his mockery, she bowed slightly to him, “Annyong haseyo, oppa”

“Annyong Im Yoona,” Changmin response. “What are you doing here?” He asked when they’re waiting for the elevator. “They said they want to meet— Excuse me,” Yoona yawned. “Do you have schedule last night?” He asked when he saw her let out a big yawn. Yoona shake her head ‘no’, “It’s just that… I just got back from China yesterday…”

“Ahh,” Changmin nodded and both of them fall into comfortable silence.

“Why do I always see you hanging out in the company when you’re still enlisting.” Yoona asked him after they step into the elevator. Changmin looked at her, “It’s weekend.” He stated.

“I was also being called like you otherwise I’ll be sleeping at home.” He rolled his eyes at her. Yoona snorted, “Or forcing me or Minho or Junmyeon to go out with you.”

Changmin open his mouth to retort, only to close it when the elevator makes a ding sound and the door is opened. Both of them got off from the elevator and walked to the right direction.

Both of them looked at each other when they both realise they were still together. Changmin raised his eyebrow, “Are you…?”

“Come in… It’s good to see both of you here at the same time.”

The two celebrity turn around and bowed to the person who greet them. Changmin and Yoona glance at each other again before Changmin give her way to go in first.

 

*

 

Yoona and Changmin looked at each other and hung their head low, holding their laughter. “This a big misunderstand.” Yoona shook her head, grinning. “Totally a big misunderstanding…” Changmin agreed.

“I know,” One of SM’s public relation staff acknowledged. “I mean I know both of you always going out together but not just you two, there is also Minho, Junmyeon and many others. And we also knew that both of you don’t only go out with each other but with other peoples too.

But this reporter giving us a headaches…” He shook his head.

“Actually this is not the first time we receive a threat from this reporter.” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter