Chapter 12: D-DAY

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 12: D-Day [Part 2]

 

“Kim Jong In. Kim Jong In. Kim Jong In.” Hyoyeon chanted, waving her light stick to the air, eyes focused on the stage while her member, Sooyoung whistling when she saw the new kid in SMTOWN getting ready with their position. Amber laughed, at their antics but later joined as she clapped her hand and cheered a bit loud,

“Ah…” Sulli groaned, embarrassed with their acts. “I shouldn’t have sat with you guys.” She mumbled, “What’s there to be embarrassed?” Amber asked, “Come on, support them” She pulled Sulli’s hand in the air as she screamed.

 

“EXO! EXO! EXO!”

 

***

 

On the other side of the stadium, at the back seat, a familiar face with his red scarf that almost covered his face, cheering for the newest kids in SMTOWN along with his mysterious friends, the S.M’s trainees. Mysterious indeed when almost of them covered their face with masks and wearing caps. Jino grins at their company’s senior cheering crazily for his friend’s debut showcase.

His friends.

He sighed; they are his friends, his good friends to be exact. They trained together and he debut for SM’s special unit; S.M The Ballad but it was only for a short promotion and now he’s back to trainee and  the management said they will be debuting two group in 2011 but so they are advised to practice and get a good grades for all process. He practiced days and night with now member’s of EXO and along with other trainees but he’s not chosen. He was sad for days that he disappeared from practice room and avoiding the now member’s of EXO. So this is how it felts when he got to debut under S.M The Ballad Vol. 1.

The news was later spread out in S.M and the member of S.M The Ballad’s try to reach him but failed. Kyuhyun is the most worried about him since he among the oldest he’s very close with Jino. He was out with Changmin when he got called that she, the caller’s saw Jino by Han river and he looked depressed and she asked him why he’s acting like that. Kyuhyun told her to eye him until he’s arrived there. He even threatened her if she loses him. He then left Changmin in haste as his tall friend surprised with the action and curses him under his breath.

/Oppa! Where are you?/

/Oppa is here—/

/I’ve lost him/

/KYA. IM YOONA/ Kyuhyun riled up but she only laughed and hung up on him as she jumped behind his back. Her soft chuckle soothes his anger and only sighed when the lady back on her feet. “Where is he?” “What happened?” “He’s not—“ “Ah.” Yoona understood and lead to where Jino are.

“Hyung…” Jino stood up when he saw Kyuhyun and behind him Yoona smiling cheekily.

 

‘This is not the end, if you’re not chosen that’s not meant you are not good enough maybe the genre for this group is not suitable for you— there is always next time, jino… Never lose faith on us, them, S.M…’ Kyuhyun consoles.

‘You have long journey to go’ Yoona ruffles his hair.

Who knows the so-called “evil-maknae” can give a piece of comforts and the choding-noona can be so matured de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter