Chapter 2

Once an Ambivert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONG SEONGWOO!! 

Parking the car, Daniel oppa and I then left the lot and went inside the building. We took the elevator all the way up to the lobby, then we switched elevators and went up again to their floor. 

"Where's Seongwoo oppa?" I asked Daniel oppa when he told me some of the boys are probably out to spend their day off. 

"He went to visit his family, I think he won't be back until this evening or until tomorrow morning." shrugging his shoulders, he stepped out of the metal box as soon as the doors opened. I followed behind, taking in the sight of my surroundings. 

"Ah, right. This is your first time here." He said, walking close beside me. "Yeah.." My tone trailed off as I stared at the huge hallway in awe. 

"Where does manager-nim live?" I asked, suddenly being reminded that their manager, in fact, lives with them. "He moved out a month after we moved in. His place is nearby though so we won't be late when we have to go somewhere, or when there something up and we need him." 

Stopping at a golden brown door, he tapped his card key on the sensor making the door unlock. "Kids! I'm home!" He said loudly as soon as he closed the door behind me. I took in once again the sight of their new place. "It's so nice," I said, continuously moving my eyes to check out the place. 

"How come you've never been here? We moved in months ago." He said, taking off his mask and hood after dropping his bag on the floor beside the couch. 

"You never invited me here." I raised my brows at him, one corner of my lip rising upwards so I was giving him a knowing look. He nodded in realization, his mouth forming an 'O'. "I didn't? How odd." He tilted his head, scratching his temple. Laughing at his small realization,  I left him be and instead looked at the paintings and pictures inside the living room. 

"Niel Hyung. Oh? Eun Noona." I turned to my right and saw Jihoon in a casual pastel yellow shirt and black sweatpants. He had bed hair too but his voice tells me he's been awake for a while now. "Hi." I beamed, reaching out my fist for a fist bump. 

"Are you going to Busan too?" He asked, running his finger through his hair to fix it. "No. I just dropped by." I said. "She's dropping us off at the station before she goes to her...appointment." 

I side glanced back at my boyfriend as his eyes bore into my whole existence when he said 'appointment'. Swallowing in fear at his piercing gaze, I blinked back at Jihoon and smiled sheepishly. 

"Where are the others?" I asked him. And as soon as I did, Sungwoon oppa came out of his room and raised his hand. "Here." I smiled back at him, giving him a high-five when he passed me and sat on the couch. 

"Why is everyone holding my girlfriend's hand?" Daniel oppa complained. "Niel-ah. She's also our friend, you overprotective boyfriend." Jihoon and I bit back our laughs when Sungwoon oppa talked back at the tall being sitting beside him. 

"Ah. Whatever. We'll be in our room. She's going to help me pack my things." Said Daniel oppa who stood up and took my hand to lead me to his and Ong oppa's shared room. 


I gasped as soon as he opened it. "All of this is Seongwoo's things." He said in defense. "Really? I thought he was more organized than you.." Picking up a few shirts on the floor, I hung them on my arm and went to sit on the lower bunk bed. I went ahead and folded them when Daniel oppa's chuckle caught my attention. 

"What are you doing?" He asked, smiling at me. "I just... want to clean a little." continuing to fold the shirts and placing them on my side, I answered. "How embarrassing." He closed his eyes and covered them with his hand, still laughing. "Oh please. I've known you two for a year." I chuckled. 


"So. You're still going to let me pack your bag?" I asked him. "No. I already packed everything." He sat beside me while looking at my eyes. Feeling a little embarrassed at the way he's looking at me, I leaned back a little. "Why am I here then?" I asked. He leaned closer as well, giving me space, about a good inch or two. "I just want to spend the time with you before I leave for another 2 days." He smirked. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What are you doing?" I whispered. "What? I'm not doing anything." He flashed me an innocent smile, but I wasn't buying it. I pursed my lips, staring him down. He didn't budge, instead, he stretched his arm past my hip, his hand plopped on the bed. He smiled, looking down at my lips while leaning in closer with a smile. 


"Niel-ah, are you hom- Omo, omo, omo, omo" Jisung oppa's baffled voice echoed from the door frame. In a jiff, I turned around and laid flat on the bed. Gaahh. How embarrassing. 

"Hyung!" I heard Daniel oppa shout out of embarrassment. "What? I didn't know Eun was here." Jisung oppa said, his voice also raising. "What do you want?" Feeling the bed move, I'm guessing Daniel oppa stood up and ran to Jisung oppa. He must've pushed him out as well because I heard the door close. 

I peeked out slowly to check if Jisung oppa was still there. When Daniel oppa and Jisung oppa did actually leave the room, I sat up and let out a sigh. "Oh my God." I exhaled. 

The door opened once more and Daniel oppa went inside again, sitting beside me. "Sorry about that." He muttered. We looked at each other, then burst out laughing at what happened. When we both came down from our high, I leaned on his shoulder and snuggled my head comfortably while he placed his arm around me, patting my arm.


"That was close," I said. He chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Jihoon and Sungwoon hyung were watching TV. The two didn't even bother to tell Jisung hyung that you're here." Both briefly laughing at the situation, we sat there and suddenly fell into silence. 


"Eun-ah." He called. I hummed back but he called me again, and this time he made me look at him. He stared into my eyes for two seconds, then he leaned in again and this time, we finally shared that kiss. 

I smiled through it, cupping his cheek. His hand moved to clasp mine that was on my lap, then he tilted his head while starting to move his lips with mine. We've kissed many times before and every time, my insides still flutter and the tips of my fingers and toes still feel tingly. I lose my breath when he starts to part my lips with his. Next thing I knew, I was on his lap kissing the light out of each other.

His hand that held mine, move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter