Chapter 14 (yes. I'm posting 2 chapters tonight)

Once an Ambivert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will still be in Wonwoo's POV

As she pulled away, I felt my lips which where hers was in contact with a few seconds ago. 

If it weren't for my kneeling down stance my legs would've probably gave away. 

There was this silence between us. I couldn't say anything. My mind went completely blank and I was too shocked to even process it. 

"I said I'd give anything that happened tonight a pass. This is one of them." She smiled softly. 

How can she sit there, with soft eyes and a calm smile? Like she's not hovering a needle over a balloon, ready to pop it loud and just let every confetti and glitter in it scatter and burst? A.k.a. my feelings?!

"Y-you...are you drunk?" I asked. Well there was a hint of soju in her lips. God, her lips. 

She squinted her fingers and chuckled, "little bit. But that's cause I want to beat the cold." 

Liar. 

"If you wanted to beat the cold you'd buy a large sized cup of coffee, not soju." I pointed out, regaining my floating soul and my right mind which had wandered off. 

"You said 'were'...as in the past tense. What happened?" With all honesty, I thought I'd be glad with Eun and Daniel breaking up. But now that I'm sitting here in front of her, looking like nothing really mattered to her anymore. I want to know why... and how it all came down to this. Because surprisingly, i'm not feeling all that ecstatic right now. 

"We broke up. What's left to say?" She sighed. 

"You can cry. Be angry. Be hurt. Why kiss me...?" She patted my shoulder gently. Messing my hair in the process. "I'm tired of hurting. And i don't want to fight you anymore." Her reason was that simple. She no longer has the energy nor the will to flip everything in her life upside down. 

I couldn't say anything. I mean, what can I possibly say? I'm sorry I forced my feelings unto you that Daniel finally lost his ? I'm sorry you two broke up? I feel bad for coming in between you two? 

Well I did, and I knew that. And yes I do feel guilty for even being a fraction of the reason why they broke up. But I've had feeling for this woman for more than 2 years, and now...I'm in a pickle.


"So... I kissed you. Are you going to do something about it?" She asked. My eye twitched as I stared at her. I have absolutely no idea how to move forward. 

"This..." I whispered. "This?" "this is not what I want. " i looked at the ground, suddenly realizing what I actually do want from Eun. 

"What is it you want then??" She asked. 

I chuckled. Not this, for sure. I want her to like me. To see how genuine I am with my feelings. How deeply in love I am with her. And how badly I want her to notice me. 

But even when she kissed me, deep down I know. I will never, ever, be in the same league or categor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter