Chapter 9

Once an Ambivert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stirred in my sleep to lay on my back. I opened my eyes and was met with Daniel's visible brown eyes that were even brighter because of the sun rays peeking through the curtains. "Good Morning sunshine." His smile fell down on me as he hovered above me. I smiled back at him, reaching out my arms for a hug which he gladly entered. 

"Were you that tired?" He asked, caressing my sides while I snuggled. "It's already 10." He laughed. "Really? Only 10?" I said, making him laugh. "Sleepyhead." He whispered, kissing my cheek. "Like you're not one," I replied. 

My hands wrapped loosely around his neck when he sat up. "Your curtains are too bright. Your window is also too big. How can someone not wake up from all this light?" He said. "You should go back to your parent's room. It's darker there." He said. True dat. 

Last week, I started moving my stuff back in my original room. It's at the very end of the hall. No balcony, so no access to peek outside our gate. But I do have a big window that only lets light in. All that's left are some of my clothes and a few beddings that I need to stuff somewhere. My closet's too small for all of my clothes. So. 

"I need it to force myself to wake up because my schedule is so hectic." I fell back down and buried my face back in my pillows. "You sound so worn out." He said, leaning down to rest his chin on my shoulder. "That's because I am." I sighed. "You have work today right?" I asked as I peeked to look at him. He tilted his head thinking and smiled. "We'll be recording some stuff in the afternoon. After that, I'm all yours." He said. Damn right he is. 

"You have one class today, right?" he asked as he pulled the blanket over me. I hummed lightly, pulling the ends of the blanket as well. God, can anything be more comfortable than soft sheets and lots of pillows? "You're going to the after party tonight too right?" 

"I can...also...not go." Word by word I voiced out my reply. I implied something else. As in spending time with him instead of celebrating, but it seemed like he didn't catch on because then he asked me, "Why?" He annoys me like that. But on very rare occasions. 

"I don't know if I should go. I want to stay here where it's quiet." I said, flashing him an innocent smile. He stared back at me, but the kind that lets you feel that he's admiring you. Or in this case, me. And every time he does this, I hide behind my hands. "You're really beautiful." He smiled proudly. 

Oh god, the cringe. "Ok...?" I replied, pulling the blanket over me only for it to be pulled back down. "I want to look at you." He whined like a child, also laying on his side while facing me. "you know..." I started. "you're becoming more and more-"  "shameless?" He butted in. "I was going to say forward. But that works too." I said. 

"Is it a bad thing? Or a good thing?" He asked as he slithers his hand beneath the blanket and to my back with only my shirt in between his hand and my nervous skin. "A good thing?" I also asked myself. "not sure?" He muttered. His front may seem innocent but his hand caressing my sides in a very sensual manner says he isn't that all innocent. 

I couldn't reply. I feel too dumbfounded when his hand slowly went down to the back of my knee then he swiftly turned us so that I was on top of him. "You're quiet." He laughed, tucking my hair behind my ear then rubbing his fingers on my cheek. When I caught my soul again, I narrowed my eyes at him and playfully looked mad. "You sweet talked me to . again." 

"It works." He shrugged his shoulders with a playful smile. "But you know I can't lie." he added. "you and me both." I smiled, leaning down to straddle him comfortably and kiss his lips which he immediately returned with a rapid inhale. It's also been a while since we did this. I couldn't resist. His deep morning husky voice sounded y, his bed hair was cute. His slightly swollen eyes made him even cuter he looks so much like a puppy covered in fur. 

One moment we were letting pieces of our clothes fall on the ground when we were rudely interrupted by my phone ringing. "Someone's calling you." He panted, his breath blowing on my neck before kissing my skin again. "Let it ring," I said, going down to kiss his lips as we laughed at the still ringing phone. It died on the first ring. Then it rang again for a second time. And that's when he stopped. "I think it's important." He said, patting the side of my thigh. I sighed and reached out for my phone to check it. 

"It's Seongwoo oppa," I said. He took my phone and checked to confirm, then he clicked a few buttons and called. "Hyung?" "Niel? You're awake?" I heard Seongwoo oppa chuckle at the other line. "You sound more surprised that I'm awake than the fact that it's me on the other end of this call." Daniel oppa said. "Jisung hyung told me you're at Eun's. Not shocking really." I held my laughter, laying my shirtless body on top of Daniel oppa while snuggling him as we went through this call.

"Anyway. I called for Eun. Can I talk to her?" He said. "No." Daniel oppa stubbornly said instead. So I took the phone from him and put it against my ear. "Hi, oppa," I answered.

"Hey Eun. I talked to my friend about that house dinner for tonight. She said that you could rent the little house.  You want me to book it?" Oh god, this is great news. "Yes. Please. That would be great" All I need now are the groceries and my friends.

"Ok then. I'll just give you her number if you want something else." He said. "Yes. Sure. Thank you for doing this oppa." I said again, already gaining the interest of the almost man beneath me. "No problem."  He chuckled back before ending a call with a 'congratulations' and a small laugh from me. 


"Can we get back to kissing now?" Daniel oppa asked, taking my phone and placing that on my bedside table. "I don't feel like it anymore." I shrugged my shoulders, getting off as he looked at me stuttering, "Y-you don't feel like- What?" 

"Get up. Let's go and eat something." I smiled, picking up and wearing my shirt as he continued to stare at me baffled at what I just said. 


We had light brunch. After that we decided to chill, make out for a while, and then talk about the dinner party I'll be hosting. "Who's going to the party?" He asked as he fixed my hair while I sat on his lap facing him. "The boys, my friends who know about you all, Wonwoo..." I drifted, hiding my face on his chest. "I don't know how to feel." He honestly voiced out. "let this pass, please? It's my birthday." I reasoned. "Celebration. Birthday celebration. Your birthday was last month." He proudly corrected, patting the small of my back as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"An overdue birthday celebration. Please be cool about him going to this party." I said, looking at him to meet his eyes in an attempt to soften his anger. He pursed his lips in thought then nodded once, silently agreeing to this decision of mine. I smiled and pecked his cheek, "Thank you." I whispered. "Yeah. What can I do? It's your birthday." 

We cuddled and talked a little more before we both got ready to go out. As I dropped him off near their office, we both got out and I went to visit the others who went to the studio. Only Jihoon and Jaehwan oppa were there. 

Jihoon ranted to me for a while about the exhausting practice and what not then Jaehwan oppa soon came in the conversation to ask about my music school. Turns out some of his older friends are my seniors. And we talked a lot about what I was learning so far. 

All of that happened until I was reminded of the time so I had to leave. I bid goodbye to everyone with my sweetest boyfriend not forgetting to give me a kiss to wish me well again today just before I left. 


I sat in class, bored to death with Seungkwan already sleeping beside me. I looked left and right and also saw Soonyoung sunbae hiding under his desk already laying on the chairs. I stifled my laughter earning the attention of Wonwoo who sat in front of his hidden sleeping friend. They all really were just so tired from last night's party.

I glanced at the clock inside the auditorium and watched as the seconds ticked it's way to the end of this lecture. 5...4...3...2...1. The bell rang on cue and made Dr. Kim stop. Everyone woke up, quick and fast to fix their thing as Dr. Kim bid us goodbye. "Enjoy the after party. I'll see you all again next week." He cooly said before grabbing his bag and flashing us his dashing smile. Oh boy, I feel bad that half of the class slept on him. 

"Eun hoobae~" Soonyoung sunbae called standing by my side with Wonwoo on his right. "What time are you coming to the party later?" He asked. I smiled at his just woke up eyes. He already has small eyes and now they look like they're already closed. "depends. What times does it start?" I asked back, this time directing the question to Wonwoo who was also looking back at me...or staring..back at me. 

"Dinner starts at 6. Drinking starts at 5." I laughed a little at how seriously he said that. "oh really? I thought it was at 4?" I said back making him look at me smugly. We both simply chuckled at each other for that. "I'll be there during dinner." I answered truthfully. "aaand after that?" Wonwoo asked. "I'm still thinking about it," I said standing up with Seungkwan standing behind me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter