New patient, new problems

Shattered minds

Today’s evening the quite peaceful atmosphere of their house got broken. They got a new patient. Min Yoongi.

 

"No! I don’t want another person in this house!"

 

Chanyeol is raging. He did problems with every new patient so this isn’t surprising.

 

"Send him away! You want us to live like animals!"

 

Leeteuk stands up between Yoongi and Chanyeol who is stomping his feet like a little brat.

 

“Chanyeol calm down or you will go in quiet room!”

 

Leeteuk can’t let Chanyeol attack Yoongi. Kibum is upstairs with Yesung and Taehyung so they won’t see screaming Chanyeol, it would scare them. Chanyeol is pissed and then starts to punch the closest wall. Shindong jumped to him and grabbed his hands. Together with Siwon they dragged him in the quiet room. This room has bed with restrains and padded walls. There is nothing what he can use to hurt himself and Chanyeol will stay in there until he calmed down. There is no other way how to help him.

 

Leeteuk turned to scared Yoongi and his back.

 

“Don’t worry. Now let’s show you your room.”

 

Leeteuk leads Yoongi upstairs and showed him his new room next to Shindong’s room. Yoongi put bag with his few belongings on floor and stares at Leeteuk.

 

“How long do I need to stay here?”

 

Leeteuk smiled sadly and sat on the bed next to Yoongi.

 

“You are here to get help. It depends on you how long you will need to be here. Now sleep and tomorrow we can start okay?”

 

Yoongi nodded and went in the shared bathroom. Leeteuk got up from the boy’s bed and went in his bedroom.

 

“Yesung and Taehyung are sleeping.”

 

Leeteuk almost ted his pants because Kibum was hidden in dark corner of his room.

 

“Good.”

 

Kibum walked to Leeteek with face full of worries.

 

“Leeteuk I can’t sleep with the new boy here.”

 

Leeteuk sighed because he understands.

 

Yoongi was sent here after he spent one week in a hospital. Yoongi looks normal but inside him are living two persons. Yoongi and Suga. Last time when Suga appeared he attacked his parents. His mother ended with broken nose but luckily his father was able to stop his son before he could do something worse.

 

“With Chanyeol you can see it coming but Yoongi. He could easily murder us in sleep.”

 

Leeteuk is trying to speak reasonably with Kibum but he knows that it wont work. Leeteuk himself is nervous. He had patients with Multiple personality disorder before but none of them was so aggressive as Yoongi. They were paranoid but didnt attack so suddenly as Yoongi did. Who knows if Suga will come outside tonight.