Suga

Shattered minds

Yoongi doesn’t know what to think about the incident which happened this morning. He doesn’t know why was the patient screaming so much and doesn’t want to know it. Yoongi is only scared that the doctor did something to that patient and now he could come to also hurt him. So Suga appeared. 

 

Suga isn’t scared. He is strong, confident and dangerous. Yoongi’s face hardened and his eyes became cold - clear signal that Suga is here. He scoffed and kicked the table which is standing in his room.

 

“We need to live in such a hovel?”

 

Suga walked out of the room and heads downstairs because he hears some voices coming from there. He walked in the living room and sees three men - one is reading a book, second one is playing on a guitar and the third one is watching the TV. They don’t look dangerous so Suga walks away to deal with the doctor. He found him in the kitchen with three other men. Damn, Suga should find out how many people live here. They turned around to face him and Leeteuk smiled.

 

“Lunch is going to be soon, do you want to help Kibum with cooking?”

 

Suga smirked and jumped on Leeteuk. They had no time to react, he was so fast and now he is choking Leeteuk. Kibum screams out and hurries in the living room to protect Taehyung in case that Yoongi’s anger will turn toward the boy. Meanwhile Siwon and Shindong are trying to get Yoongi off Leeteuk.  Suga has no chance to win over them and pants while they drag him away from the doctor whose face is red and he is gasping for air. Siwon and Shindong are holding Yoongi while Leeteuk tries to get up. He can feel a bruise forming on his neck and coughed few times before managing to speak.

 

“You must be Suga. Maybe we can talk.”

 

Suga kicked Shindong in stomach and cursed because Siwon is still holding him very tightly. 

 

“You think that talking can fix everything?!”

 

Suga must laugh because the doctor is so stupid. It’s a pity that he didn’t manage to get to a knife. But who can say that he won’t get one in the future? Suga and Leeteuk are looking on each other and Leeteuk rubs his neck.

 

“I hope that it hurt , try to hurt Yoongi and I will tear off your head.”

Leeteuk told Siwon to lead Suga in his office and the man stands behind the couch where he sat Suga.

 

“Why do you think that we want to hurt you? You are the only one who is hurting other people … for example your mother.”

 

Suga snarled and crossed his arms over his chest. 

 

“That old deserved it.”

 

Leeteuk pours himself a glass of water and takes a short note.

 

“Is this the right way to speak about your mom? Why is she a ?”

 

Suga stares on his hands and recalled how he broke her nose. She is a and he doesn’t need to speak with this doctor, he is same like her. They only act like they care about him but then betray him. 

 

“Just ask her something about Yoongi, ask her what is his favorite book or movie. She knows nothing about her child.”

 

Leeteuk is watching the sad boy and showed Siwon to leave them alone.

 

“What is your favorite book? I think that the best book is To Kill a Mockingbird.”

 

Suga looks on him and thinks if he read this one.

 

“I don’t know that one but I like Water margin.”

 

Leeteuk lifted his eyebrows in surprise because Water margin is a Chinese classical book. So Suga is smart and only acts like a rough boy who doesn’t care about anything. 

 

“I don’t have time to read books but if you want I can borrow you To Kill a Mockingbird.”

 

Leeteuk got up and found the book in his bookcase. Suga took the book after few seconds and put it in his lap. 

 

“You are here because your parents care about you. Remember that if you want to speak about something, you can always come to me. Okay?”

 

Suga only looks on the doctor before standing up. He can’t believe to him, he exists because Yoongi needs someone who can protect him.