Saying goodbye

Shattered minds

Leetek and Kibum aren’t speaking together for three days in a row. The tension is terrible and Shindong can’t take it anymore. He locked them in the kitchen and angrily started to speak with them. He doesn’t care why they are mad but they need to stop, everyone in the house can feel their anger and it isn’t pleasant. Leeteuk and Kibum feel like two brats who were scolded by their mad father but Kibum isn’t famous for apologizing. He won't take back everything he said about Yoongi, he still sees him as too dangerous for their home.

 

“You can’t save everyone, Leeteuk. You need to choose between Yoongi and between keeping the rest of your patients safe.”

 

Leeteuk crossed his arms over his chest and huffed.

 

“I am a doctor, my duty is to help everyone.”

 

Kibum scoffed and angrily turned around to wash the dishes. He doesn’t like Yoongi around Yesung and Taehyung. The new boy is dangerous. Shindong only sighed and watches Leeteuk storming out of the kitchen. It is clear that they won’t stop fighting so easily but they are trying to act cool around the patients. At least there is a reason to celebrate. Chanyeol is finally ready to leave and Baekhyun is going to give him second chance. The young man is determined to prove that he has changed and that now he deserves Baekhyun’s love. Chanyeol doesn’t want to admit but he is going to miss this house. He lived here for almost one year and he got used to crazy Kibum signing and cooking in the kitchen, and he is going to miss Taehyung with Yesung. He is going to miss even annoying Leeteuk. Chanyeol packed his things and looks around the room which used to be his. He is nervous and he wants to happily dance around it in the same time. He is nervous because he doesn’t want to hurt Baekhyun again and yet he is so happy that he got a second chance. Chaneyol picked up his bags and walked downstairs where are Taehyung and Yesung watching the TV. They silently looked at him, Yesung immediately moved his eyes away from Chanyeol’s face but Taehyung smiled.

 

“Can I move into your old room? ‘Cause it is bigger.”

 

Chanyeol only nodded and doesn’t want to say something sentimental so he better goes outside. It is hard to leave because he knows that now he has to live his life without help right behind his back. The outside world won’t be so benevolent as Leeteuk, he can’t make another mistake if he wants to live a regular life. Chanyeol smiled a bit at Kibum who looks like he is going to cry. Kibum is quite fond of the big-eared patient but he is happy for him. Leeteuk shakes hands with Chanyeol and then his father arrived. Chanyeol waved to them for the last time before turning to Baekhyun who is sitting next to him on the backseat. His life with Leeteuk was sometimes annoying and hard but most of the time it was good and the doctor taught him many things. He only hopes that he won’t forget about them.