Too good for this world

Shattered minds

October came and Taehyung got an idea - they can have Halloween party. He always had Halloween party with his friends and it would be great to have some fun. Kibum takes Taehyung in a mall so he can choose everything for that party. They still need to find costumes which is hard. They can’t make the party scary but after a long while they found perfect costumes.

 

Taemin is dressed like a bee, Yesung is dressed Harry Potter, Taehyung is Peter Pan, Siwon is Captain America, Shindong is a hobbit, Leeteuk is a pirate and Kibum is Buzz Lightyear. They have many tasty snacks and meals and then move in the living room to watch few movies. First one is Coco and they eat popcorn. After the movie Kibum brings few pumpkins and they started to carve them. Only Yoongi refuses to join them, he feels dirty after everyone knows his secret. Leeteuk told him that he can come whenever he feels like spending time with them. The pumpkins look funny and they put them outside and Kibum puts tea candles inside. Then it is time for another movie, this time Hocus Pocus. Yoongi hears them having fun and slowly walks out of his room. He doesn’t want to be alone, maybe he could spend a while with them.

 

Yoongi slowly walks in the living room and hesitantly sat down in an armchair. No one pays attention to him, they watch the movie. Leeteuk spotted that Yoongi joined them but says nothing. He only goes in the kitchen to get one more soda for him. They watch two more movies and eat popcorn and potato chips and for a while forget about their problems. It is quite late when they head in their beds and soon everyone is asleep. 

 

Leeteuk is fast asleep but harsh hands which are shaking his shoulder woke him up. Crying Heechul is standing above his bed and Leeteuk can’t understand him due to his loud sobs and hiccups. He follows Heechul in his bedroom and sees Taemin lying tucked in his bed. Leeteuk doesn’t understand what is wrong until he comes closer and sees that Taemin’s skin has weird bluish color. He gasps and slowly touched the side of Taemin’s neck. He feels no pulse and finally understands what is wrong. An ambulance is on way and Kibum is in charge of keeping Taehyung, Yoongi and Yesung upstairs while two paramedics put Taemin’s dead body in a black bag and loaded him in the ambulance. Heechul cries while Leeteuk is hugging him and pats his back. 

 

Two days later they know the cause of Taemin’s death. He had a heart attack. Heechul knew that his heart was weak but it is hard to deal with the fact that Taemin is gone and nothing can bring him back. Everyone in the house is sad and Heechul cries all the time. Even during nights he can’t sleep and cries in his bedroom. He has no idea that Yoongi hears him and one night he can’t take it anymore and goes downstairs. He slowly opened the door of Heechul’s bedroom and sat down on the man’s bed who is watching him with a shock expression. Yoongi slowly wraps his thin arms around Heechul’s neck and hugs him. Heechul is too shocked to move and hugs Yoongi back. They sit there for a long while and silently hug. When they feel tired they lay down and fell asleep together in one bed. Kibum can’t believe his eyes when he found them in the morning but he is glad that Heechul is getting some sleep. He might think that Heechul is a but even the biggest es have hearts.