Your past is visiting you Chanyeol

Shattered minds

Chanyeol is a complicated young man. He is twenty-five years old but sometimes has anger outbursts like three years old brat. Chanyeol suffers from Intermittent explosive disorder.

 

He had troubles in school and got into many fights. His father always saved him because he is his only child and son. So he was never arrested and didn’t search for some help because he thought that he is normal. Then he found a boyfriend. Baekhyun. Very cute and lovely boy who really loved Chanyeol. At least until one night.

 

They were in a club together and when they got home Chanyeol released his angry demon. Later Baekhyun told the police that Chanyeol was thinking that Baekhyun flirted with some random guy. It wasn’t true but Chanyeol couldn’t have seen it. In minute they walked inside their flat Chanyeol attacked Baekhyun. He is much bigger and stronger so it wasn’t fair fight. 

 

Chanyeol has almost beat him to death but it wasn’t enough. Then he took knife and wrote his name on smooth skin of Baekhyun's stomach. Chanyeol left him laying in puddle of blood and called ambulance after he calmed down and realized what has he done. 

 

Police sent him into mental hospital and they found what is wrong. His father heard about Leeteuk's special treatment so he gave him huge amount of money to get him here. Leeteuk was against taking Chanyeol in but he needed money. 

 

Now after almost one year his past is calling him. Baekhyun came to visit Chanyeol. Leeteuk saw taxi stopping in front of their house and goes to open the front door for Baekhyun. Baekhyun slowly got out of the car and holds his clutches. Leeteuk helped him to get out of his jacket and sees that tracks after Chanyeol are still visible. Baekhyun has to still use the clutches and his face is still swollen after recent plastic surgeries.

 

“Suddenly i am not so sure with all of this.”

 

Baekhyun laughs nervously and Leeteuk helped him to sit down on couch in his office.

 

“One word and we can stop Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun only shakes his head no and put the clutches next to him. 

 

“I loved him so much that i was able to die for him. And i almost did.”

 

Baekhyun smiled bitterly and Leeteuk poured him cup of water. Baekhyun is slowly drinking and then nodded to show that he is ready. Leeteuk walked upstairs to get Chanyeol and knocked on door of his room.

 

“Chanyeol you have a visit.”

 

Chanyeol is surprised because only his father could come but he is too busy. He walked downstairs and headed to Leeteuk’s office. When he spotted the person who is sitting on couch he almost collapsed.

 

“Baek....”

 

Chanyeol isn’t able to say name of the person who suffered so much because of him. Baekhyun is looking at Chanyeol and few silent tears escaped his eyes.

 

“Hello Yoda.”

 

Chanyeol sat down next to Baekhyun and they are sitting in silence for what feels like hours.

 

“I know that what happened wasn’t your fault. You did that because of your illness.

 

Baekhyun said and looked on Chanyeol who turned his head away in shame. He has almost killed his cute boyfriend and now someone so dirty as him cant look in the perfect puppy eyes.

 

“I would like to try it again after you will be healed.”

 

Baekhyun’s small hand gripped Chanyeol’s.

 

“Your doctor said that soon you will be ready. He said that you are doing good.”

 

Chanyeol hates himself but he is crying now.

 

“Why?”

 

He finally turned to Baekhyun who smiled a bit.

 

“I love you, silly.”

 

Then they sit in silence again until Leeteuk knocked on the door to let them know that their time ended. Baekhyun slowly got up and then smiled on Chanyeol for the last time before he got in the taxi and drove off.

 

Chanyeol normally hates Leeteuk but now he is happy that the man let Baekhyun visit him. It is always good to hear that love of your life is ready to give you second chance.