Friends forever

Shattered minds

Leeteuk is happy to help Taehyung with packing his belongings because Taehyung is going home! His parents are going to arrive soon and Taehyung needs to pack his things and say goodbye to everyone. Yesung is on edge of crying because his friend is leaving but Taehyung promised him that they can keep in touch. He knows that Yesung will stay here for few more years before he is ready to survive outside on his own. Well, maybe that he will leave but Taehyung is sure that he is going to find time to visit him. 

 

He looks around his empty room and sighs. After so many months he lived here he will really miss everyone. Siwon and Shindong carry the boxes outside and wait for Taehyung’s parents. The empty space after Taehyung won’t exist for too long, soon a new patient will arrive so Yesung will have a chance to make new friend soon. Kibum baked cookies for Taehyung and tries to not cry in front of him but it is hard, he loves the cute boy. They are standing outside the house and see a car coming. Taehyung is holding the bunny for the last time before he leaves and smiles. He is finally coming home and feels good. He will be with his parents again, he will play football with his brother and watch TV with his best friend Jimin. 

 

Taehyung’s parents are here and put their son’s belongings in their car. 

Even Yoongi came to say goodbye to Taehyung and hugs the too enthusiastic boy and wishes him the best. Taehyung hugs everyone and then gets in the car. He is waving to them for as long as he can see them and then turned to his mom who kissed his cheek. She is never going to let her son out of her sight.

 

Kibum wraps his arm around Yesung’s small shoulders and smiles at him. 

 

“What about a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream?”

 

He leads Yesung in the kitchen and Yoongi also goes to get the hot chocolate. After a while also Leeteuk, Siwon and Shindong come and soon they are silently drinking the hot drink. Taehyung was barely silent and the house is weird without his happy babbling about everything. Yesung is the soft fur of his bunny and sadly sniffles. They all miss Taehyung but it is great that he is doing good enough to go back to regular life. Leeteuk smiles while looking around because nothing can compare to the great feeling after one of his healed patients leaves him. However the doctor sighs after his eyes landed on Yesung. He is his legal caregiver so there is no need to rush, nothing is waiting outside for Yesung and Leeteuk feels that he can let him go only after making 100% sure that Yesung can live alone. Yoongi is drinking the hot chocolate and has to admit that Taehyung was like a ray of sunshine next to sad Yesung who is still very quiet. Yoongi stares in the cup and sighs. How long is it going to take before he will be ready to leave? He glanced at the doctor and needs to repeat to Suga that it isn’t so bad to reach for help. Suga is still present, he is silently waiting inside Yoongi’s head but he is much calmer now after the ugly truth is out. Because no ugly truth can stay hidden forever.