The truth inside

Shattered minds

Next few weeks are calm. Autumn is here and they work in the garden. Their harvest is quite good and Kibum is cooking and baking delicious food for them. Yoongi is also calm, Suga is still speaking inside his head but doesn’t need to take over the control of their body. Yoongi isn’t scared of the other patients, after all, there are only four other patients and none of them is dangerous. He doesn’t like to speak with the doctor because he seems nice but if Yoongi says too much then the doctor could find out the reason why Suga exists. And Yoongi can’t let it happen. 

 

However autumn also means that the dreadful date is coming, the date of the day which ruined everything nice in Yoongi’s life. He is getting nervous and when the date came, Suga also came out. Suga is lying in the warm bed in his new room and still can’t get used to this place. He has a few things from his old room at home but it isn’t enough. Yoongi has some of his books, his iPod and they let him hang few posters on the bare walls. He hates that he has to share a bathroom with four more people but it could be worse, at least no one is using his soap or shampoo. 

 

Suga’s skin is itching and he got up. He looks out of the window for a while and watches the foggy garden. It looks a bit sad, the grass is slowly losing its fresh color, leaves are starting to fall and the sun isn’t very strong, it can hardly seep through the grey clouds. Suga frowns because his already bad mood is even worse and he walked out of the room. He hears others having fun in the kitchen and goes there. The doctor and the three men are laughing and Taehyung is telling them a joke. Even Chanyeol and Leo laugh, only Yesung is silent and watches Suga. Suga is looking back on the weird boy who looks scared all the time. Everyone is treating him so nice that Suga is sure something terrible happened to him, people treat you nicely only when they pity you. Suga sat down and Kibum handed him a plate with pancakes. Kibum sees the change in Yoongi’s body language and posture so he is sure that Suga is here. Of course, that others also see it and Kibum is paying attention to Suga’s every move. He could hurt Yesung or Taehyung who are much smaller and weaker than Leo or Chanyeol. After breakfast, Leeteuk asks Suga if he can come to his office. 

 

The man is already sitting there when Suga came. He sat down and glares at the doctor who put a copy of the Water margin on his desk.

 

“I read it and it was really good.”

 

Suga can’t help it and smiles a bit but then his smile turned into a bitter grin.

 

“So what? I should applaud you for reading?”

 

Leeteuk knows that Suga is doing this only to make him angry. He doesn’t want to speak and thinks that if he makes Leeteuk angry enough then the doctor will leave him alone.

 

“Why are you acting so tough? I can say that this is not your real personality.”

 

Suga stares on a painting hanging on a wall. On the picture is some landscape with a lake and small Buddhist temple. Suga is wondering if the place on the picture still looks like this. Does it even exist? Suga thinks about the empty temple on the picture and thinks that Yoongi is quite similar as the temple. Yoongi was empty and that’s why Suga was created.

 

“Yoongi needs me.”

 

Suga isn’t happy, he knows that dark reason why he was created. Leeteuk sees that Suga’s face became darker and he feels that he could get to something right now.

 

“Why Yoongi needs you?”

 

Suga abruptly stood up and roams around the room like a tiger trapped in a small cage. Suga is getting dangerously angry and Leeteuk knows that troubles are close. 

 

“He is too weak. I am here to make him forget and to protect him.”

 

Suga is nervous, he doesn’t want to speak with doctors or other people but Leeteuk has to know what is he hiding.

 

“Protect? From who?”

 

Suga balled his hands into fists and hit the nearest wall. 

 

“I have had enough!”

 

With that Suga ran out of the room and hurries upstairs to hide in his bedroom. Kibum peeked out of the kitchen and watches the boy running away from Leeteuk. Kibum sighed when he heard the loud bang of doors and looked on Taehyung who is playing a game with Leo. Kibum doesn’t want to sound bad but he doesn’t have a good feeling from Yoongi’s presence. Everything on him is so dark that it disturbs Kibum and makes him worried about everyone’s safety.