Day in unique home

Shattered minds

Kibum wakes up at 7 in the morning and got up from his bed. He goes to bathroom which he shares with Leeteuk. The bathroom is between their bedrooms, so he is quiet to not wake him up. He got ready for new day and goes downstairs to the kitchen. which is his king doom. There is also long table for 12 people.

 

Next to the kitchen is big living room with couches and armchairs. On wall is big flat screen TV and bookshelf with many DVDS. Downstairs is also Leeteuk's office where he usually speaks with his patients.

 

The house is standing alone in big garden which is surrounded by trees. Kibum wanted swimming pool but it isn’t good idea to have swimming pool together with suicidal boys in the house. So at least he has piece of garden only for his flowers, vegetable, herbs and fruit.

 

Kibum turns on the stove and starts to fry bacon. He took package of eggs from the fridge and breaks the shells against edge of pot. He frowns because he needs to speak with Leeteuk again. Kibum told him that it would be better to have their own chicken and eggs but Leeteuk has probably forgotten about it.

 

He is cooking scrambled eggs and he is almost done when Shindong stumbled into the kitchen. He swats Shindong's hand away from the bacon and tells him to prepare plates. Kibum has always hands full of work and he is glad that Shindong put the plates on table and fills glasses with orange juice. Then he prepares meds for Chanyeol, Leo, Yesung and Taehyung. Now they have only four boys in the house and it is really unusual for him to cook only for eight people.

 

Breakfast is ready and the boys start to gather around dining table. Leeteuk comes and made cup of black coffee. He is slowly sipping the hot drink and checked the meds. Chanyeol comes next. He walked in the kitchen and Leeteuk is cautiously watching if he has good mood or bad. Bad mood means that he will get angry easily over some stupid thing and he will have burst of anger. Good mood means that he will play on his guitar and he will be calm.

 

Today he has luckily good mood. He says quiet good morning and sits on his usual chair. Chanyeol is still tired and starts to eat breakfast with slightly closed eyes. Shindong goes to get Leo who is heavy sleeper and he will get Yesung too. Yesung is still scared to walk out of his room without permission, he needs permission for everything.

Taehyung has still problems with walking so Siwon carries him down the stair. He had shattered pelvis and he is still recovering. Taehyung and Leo sit down and start to eat while Yesung stands next to his chair. Leeteuk sighed and smiled at the boy.

 

"Yesung please sit down and eat."

 

The boy immediately sits down and starts to eat. He has habit of putting one hand around his plate to shield his food. Leeteuk is watching every boy and frowned when he sees Taehyung. Taehyung is always wearing many layers of clothes.

 

"Taehyung aren’t you too hot?"

 

Taehyung shakes his head no but Leeteuk knows that he is lying. The boy is red in his face and pants.

 

"Taehyung please, take of the hoodie. Darling you will be sweaty."

 

Leeteuk gently took of the hoodie and they peacefully finished breakfast. Chanyeol got up and wants his guitar. Shindong locked the guitar because Chanyeol broke two in his anger burst. So this one is locked and Chanyeol can have it only when he has good mood. Chanyeol got his instrument and sits on carpet in the living room. He is playing some melody and Kibum is washing the dishes. Siwon took Taehyung into his bedroom and lays him on yoga mat. He starts to move Taehyung's legs and pelvis. Taehyung is whimpering little bit, but this exercise is helping him a lot.

 

Leo is reading a book in their small library and sits on comfortable bean bag. Kibum is done with the dishes and he got scared when he turned around. Yesung is silently sitting at the table and stares on his folded hands. Kibum kneeled next to Yesung's chair and gently lifts his chin with two fingers.

 

"You can get up and do what you want."

 

Yesung got up but still stands there and plays with hem of his shirt.

 

This is still new for him, he has been here for only two months and he doesn’t remember much from his first month because he was under strong painkillers.

 

Kibum sees that Yesung is unsure what to do so he smiled at him and put his hand on his shoulder.

 

"Do you want to clean the house with me?"

 

Kibum takes few cleaning supplies from under the kitchen sink and walks upstairs. He hears soft steps behind him and knows that Yesung is behind him. Kibum can’t clean up Chanyeol's room because he will get angry. One time he even broke the window in his room with chair because Kibum changed his bed sheets. Now only Leeteuk who has biggest authority in the house can step inside. So Kibum goes to Leo's room and changed his bed sheets. He hands the basket with dirty clothes to Yesung and wiped dust. Then they go in Taehyung's room and do the same. When they came in Yesung's room Kibum sees that he still doesn’t touch anything. They gave him few books and also art set with papers and crayons. But he still doesn’t touch anything in his room. Some nights he even sleeps on floor, but it is understandable after what he came through. Kibum smiled at Yesung and changed his bed sheets too. Then he goes to bathroom of the boys. It is big with bathtub and shower in the corner. Chanyeol doesn’t like that Leeteuk and Kibum has their bathroom, Siwon and Shindong has their bathroom but he has to share one with every patient in the house.

 

Kibum put clothes in the washing machine and needs to unlock cabinet where they storage washing powder and other things which the boys could use to hurt them self. Then they walk downstairs and Kibum starts to cook lunch. Yesung sits on couch in living room and watches Chanyeol who is still playing on the guitar. Leo is still reading and ignores everything and everyone. Taehyung is done with exercising and now he is playing some game on the computer which is in corner of the living room.

 

After lunch Leeteuk has session with Leo which doesn’t bring anything new. Leo's case is really complicated because he ignores world around him. Leeteuk can’t force him to speak so there are still many questions in his case. After one hour of silence from Leo he gives up and let him go. Leo goes back to his book. He is reading the same book again and again. It is Snow country from Japanese author Yasunari Kawabata and Leo probably knows every word in the book but still reads it. It is another mystery which is surrounding him.

 

Leeteuk gave permission to Kibum to buy the chickens because he is annoying. Kibum takes Shindong and Chanyeol to the city to buy everything for building hen house. Siwon goes for everyday walk with Yesung and Taehyung. Siwon is always near to house because one of them or both can get panic attack easily. Leeteuk is alone with Leo so he takes some book too. Of course that he is trying to make him speak about books but it doesn’t work so they are quiet. Kibum is back and tomorrow they will build the henhouse. Siwon comes back with Yesung and Taehyung. This time they almost managed to go in supermarket but then Taehyung got scared.

 

Kibum took distressed Taehyung in kitchen and bake cookies together. Taehyung likes to be around Kibum, probably because Kibum is more feminine so Taehyung feels better around him after what have happened. Dinner is done so they all eat and then Chanyeol played his new song to them. Of course that they are applauding except Leo who is in his own world and Yesung who just never makes any kind of noise. Leeteuk is looking at his patients and thinks if they will be able to heal.