CHAPTER 4

Dive

SinB was still confused about last night. She felt like someone really touched her. And she wasn’t crazy, she remembered Umji asking her to stay for the night. SinB was waiting for Umji to come back from wherever she was but she couldn’t wait too much as she had to go to work. Now, she was dealing with the clients but millions of questions were still bombing her mind. Plus, she had this huge headache and this weird sensation on her body. Did she have with her ? Even if, she admitted she found the girl beautiful and so on, her heart was still loving only one person: Sowon. Even though she may have a girlfriend. The night she just had with the tall girl was just magic. She really felt like Sowon was honest when she said she wouldn’t let her go. 

 

  • Excuse-me ? a girl spoke. 

 

  • Yes ?

 

  • Someone wants to talk to you. Follow me. 

 

SinB couldn’t go even if she was curious. She had to work. 

 

  • I am sorry but I can’t, I am working.

 

The girl looked shocked she disappeared. SinB frowned but resumed her work. All of a sudden her boss  appeared with the girl. 

 

  • You can go, SinB. Don’t worry about your work. he said but still, it sounded fake.

 

SinB was really intrigued. She did as told and followed the girl silently. The latter lead her towards the pool and especially towards the deckchairs. There were a group of girls and when they noticed SinB they all looked at her from head to toe. Only one actually didn’t and spoke: 

 

  • Oh SinB come here, have a seat. she said.

 

SinB knew she shouldn’t but she found the girl very cute. However she was more curious about the reason, what did they want from her ? SinB did as told because the girl with her group looked very intimidating and SinB could sometimes get very shy. 

 

  • I am Eunha. I know you probably don’t know me but it’s ok.

 

  • Oh … you’re right, I don’t know you. she said with a small voice. 

 

  • I bet you must be hella confused, but don’t worry the girls and I are very nice. 

 

All the girls suddenly smiled at SinB while nodding. 

  • Yeah … That’s only what SinB managed to say. 

 

  • If you here, this is because I would like to inform you that I am having a party tonight. Me and my girls, we are looking for young people like you to go to the party. I will be very glad if you can come. Don’t worry about your work, I’ve already told your boss.

 

SinB was just so shocked. First she was invited to go to the party of a stranger and secondly her boss agreed whereas she was supposed to work this evening. 

 

  • What did you say to him ? 

 

  • I actually lied to him by telling him that we were very close. 

 

SinB was surprised. That Eunha girl had really the guts to do this. It was impressive but also somehow disturbing. 

 

  • So will you come tonight ? asked Eunha and SinB swore she would accept anything for her beautiful sparkling eyes.

 

  • Yes … I will. 

 

  • Yeah ! said Eunha with a cute victory tone and SinB couldn’t help but chuckled. 

 

SinB went back to her work. She was still not focused on it but this times it was for another reason. Her mind seemed to have completely forgotten the previous issues as the euphoric impatience of the party replaced it. After she finished work, she decided to skip dinner and go to her room. As she was on her way, a girl appeared from nowhere. 

 

  • Oh … Eunha, said SinB

 

  • Yes, it is me. You are going to the party, aren’t you ? 

 

Eunha was definitely so cute. 

 

  • Yes I am coming. Don’t worry. SinB was surprised: she was just confortable now that Eunha was alone. 

 

  • Great, follow me.


SinB wanted to ask why but she chose to stay quiet. She followed Eunha and what she saw surprised her. This was definitely not a normal room but a big penthouse. SinB wanted to ask how Eunha could rent a room like this, but she couldn’t ask that question either.  They went in Eunha’s bedroom and the wardrobe was twice as big as SinB’s room. One thing was sure Eunha or her parents were rich. 

 

  • Wow, you have so much clothes, I feel like in a shop. 

 

Eunha chuckled. 

 

  • Hihi, yeah but most clothes are gift from friends and related people. 

 

SinB liked Eunha’s honesty. She was different from the other girls in her group who look like hypocrite. Her cuteness made her look nice and it wasn’t fake nor exaggerated. SinB wonder how Eunha could hang around with the other girls. Since she had been there, SinB was unlucky when it comes to relationship: either she felt played or it was too good to be true or it was hella confusing. But Eunha seemed different. So SinB hoped that this time, she will gain a true friend. 

 

  • SinB, choose whatever you want for tonight. 

 

SinB was surprised by the offer. She eventually nodded but still wonder: What kind of person was willing to let a stranger choose something in her or his wardrobe ? SinB felt a little bit shy but Eunha looked so happy she eventually choose something. 

 

  • You have great tastes SinB I love that dress too. 

 

  • Oh … were you going to wear it ? 

 

  • No, you can wear it. I have already chose another dress, don’t worry. I am good at applying makeup, do you want me to do yours ? 

 

  • Oh … if you want. I don’t mind. 

 

Eunha smiled. She did something really nice, SinB was impressed. SinB was nervous because of the proximity still, Eunha did a good work.

 

  • Now that I had seen your face, closer. I can state that you are indeed really beautiful SinB. 

 

SinB blushed at the compliment. She wanted to return the compliment because she found Eunha beautiful too without even having to see her features from a close point of view actually. But she couldn’t say it. 

 

They went to party after that. The pool was crowded. 

 

  • The drinks are free ! screamed a guy. 

 

Everybody saluted Eunha. SinB felt like the small girl was a celebrity. It was funny because she looked so nice and humble. 

 

  • SinB, I forgot to give you a swimsuit. I will bring you one. Please enjoy the party. 

 

SinB wanted to say that she didn’t need one because she didn’t know how to swim but it was too late. Straight after Eunha disappeared, a girl came to SinB. 

 

  • Hey, come with us. 

 

She didn’t want to follow her but the other girls of the group were all looking at her. So she did as told. 

 

They offered her a drink. Then they played a game. SinB couldn’t hold drink at all but she felt so intimidating she took part in the game. She ended up drunk after only a few drinks. She spotted Eunha not far from her. A boy was talking to her and SinB didn’t know why, she felt jealous. She went towards Eunha. She took her wrist and brought her somewhere else. 

 

  • Is there something wrong ? said Eunha and all of sudden SinB didn’t know what to say. She didn’t even know why she did that.

 

She looked at Eunha. She was so cute and beautiful. She looked at her lips they were so inviting. But no, SinB had already somebody. Even if Sowon did disappeared all of a sudden, SinB still wanted her.

 

  • Dance with me, SinB. 

 

Even though she was drunk, SinB couldn’t let any temptation destroys her. She wanted to be faithful to the one she loved. 

 

  • I am sorry, but I can’t. she dared to say. 

 

Eunha looked very surprised. Actually her cute stare vanished and SinB swore her now dark stare was scaring. But then, her face softened as she asked: 

 

  • Why ? 

 

  • I have already someone, she confessed because of the alcohol. 

 

Eunha’s face remained unchanged. 

 

  • Oh … but it is okay. It is just a dance. she chuckled. 

 

  • Yeah but still, you are so cute and beautiful. The dance may lead to something else and I swear I wouldn’t be able to control nor stop myself.  SinB admitted something she wouldn’t have never said sober. Her real self would have felt so shy and embarrassing by her this statement. 

 

  • Oh … Eunha smiled. She had those cute eyes but they were sparkling, it was as if she’d heard what she wanted to hear. 

 

  • I understand, then. But believe me I wouldn’t have done anything unless you wanted to. Eunha said and her eyes were kind of sad. 

 

Suddenly SinB felt bad but then again, she thought about her lover and she felt better again. She went to sit in a sofa. The girls went to sit there with her. They were kind of sticky now that SinB thought about it again. They offered her drinks but she refused.
SinB still feel regrets  each time her eyes were spotting Eunha. After all, she said she only wanted to dance with her in a friendly way. 

SinB noticed that the girls had wandering hands as drunk as they were, they were touching her her thighs. But SinB stopped them each time they tried to touch her. 

At a moment, SinB felt her phone vibrating. She took it. She read the messages she had just received. 

 

« HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME HWANG!!! YOU KNOW HOW THIS IS THE WORST THING FOR ME !!!  I CAN’T TRUST YOU!!! IT IS OVER !! » 


SinB was very intrigued. Was it Sowon ? She hoped it was only a joke because she hadn’t done anything. So she called the number.

 

  • Allo ? she said. 

 

  • SinB how could you ?!!   Yeah it was definitely Sowon’s voice. SinB felt somehow happy to have her number now. 

 

  • Sowon ? Where are you ? What’s …

 

  • How could you do this to me !!!? Sowon cut her. 

 

  • What did I do ? 

 

  • Don’t pretend ! I watched it all.

 

  • What are you saying ? 

 

  • YOU **CKING HER !!!! I don’t want to see you, never again !!! Sowon hung up. 


SinB was hella confused. She had never anybody. Who was she talking about ? Wait … Sowon said it was over. She broke up with her. SinB felt like in hell. She had just lost her lover. SinB felt like all she had to do now was to die as she hadn’t nothing to live for anymore. 

Nothing mattered anymore: nor the hands that were touching her body nor the tears that were pouring like rain. Her lips felt attacked by others but then again, everybody could her it didn’t matter anymore. She couldn't be saved. 

 

  • What are you doing ?! Let go of her ! she heard Eunha talked and the girls disappeared. 

 

  • SinB you’re okay? She said as she sat beside her. 

 

SinB nodded but she looked like a robot while doing it. 

 

  • This is your swimsuit. I forgot to give it to you. said Eunha. 

 

SinB took the swimsuit with still the same pokerface. 

 

  • Wait, did you cry ? noticed Eunha. What or Who made you cry ? she was angry. 

 

Suddenly SinB cried again. So Eunha took her in her arms and SinB cried on her shoulder.

 

  • She broke up with me. SinB eventually confessed with a crying voice. 

 

  • Shh. It is okay. Eunha said with a compassionate tone but the look on her face told another story.

------------------

End of fourth chapter. 

Normally there is only one chapter left but I still don't know. 

I hope you enjoyed this one and that you start to understand what really happened and/or is happening. If not, it's not a problem as you will soon find out ;) 

Of course, I will be happy if you can leave a comment. Haha I love to read your thoughts and your theories of what's going on in the story. 

Thanks :) 

Xoxo