CHAPTER 8

Dive

SinB was frozen but at the same time she felt warm. She was afraid but at the same time Eunha had proved her worth. She was always there for SinB. She treated her well. 

 

  • Didn’t you say that you already love someone ? SinB asked out of the blue. 

 

  • Yeah but I never said who it was. retorted Eunha. 

 

  • Then, before I answer your question, may I know who it was ? 

 

  • Or maybe who it is still. said Eunha while winking. The answer is on the tip of my tongue. 

 

SinB was confused but then Eunha approached her head and took SinB’s face with her hands. She put her lips on SinB’s ones. She demanded the access and when she had it, her tongue went to touch SinB’s one. The latter broke the kiss. 

 

  • Why did you kiss me like that ? 

 

  • To answer your previous question. 

 

SinB didn’t understand so Eunha explained herself: 

 

  • The answer was on the tip of my tongue. I touched your tongue, you get it now ? 

 

SinB blushed suddenly. She was the answer.

 

  • Wait, that means you had loved me for days. 

 

  • And I will love you for eternity. 

 

  • Why haven’t you told me before ? 

 

  • I was not ready. 

 

SinB now understood the reactions of Eunha. But now destiny was in SinB’s hand. Will she take the dive ? 

 

  • I want it, Eunha. She eventually said. 

 

  • You want what ?

 

  • I want you to be my girlfriend. 

 

Happiness and relief was written all over Eunha’s face. 

 

  • Thank you so much, SinB. You can’t imagine how long I’ve waited for this moment. 

 

SinB was happy she took the dive but now she had to swim and she didn’t know it yet but the storm is coming. 

 

It had been a week since that day. SinB spent all her free time with Eunha. The latter asked her to sleep with her so it was basically as if they were living together. Eunha demanded that SinB go to all the event she attended. So SinB really didn’t sleep at all as she was attending parties in the night and working in the morning. The group of girls which always followed Eunha changed towards SinB. They were respectful and Eunha asked that some of them follow SinB wherever she went and fulfilled any single wish. SinB too had changed and that Yuju couldn’t ignore it. So one day, as Yuju was done teaching SinB how to keep her body afloat in the water she asked: 

 

  • SinB, are you okay ? 

 

  • Yeah. retorted SinB with a cold tone. 

 

  • I don’t think so. 

 

  • Well, I have to go. 

 

  • See, you are always in a rush. Who made you like that ? 

 

  • No one, Yuju. Thanks for the lesson. 

 

  • You had changed SinB. screamed Yuju but SinB was already gone. 

 

However Yuju’s eyes did notice something very familiar. These girls who were waiting for SinB, Yuju swore she had already seen them somewhere. Maybe in one of those parties. In any case, something was off with SinB and Yuju couldn’t just keep standing still. She had to spy on her. 


So, Yuju followed SinB where she was heading. SinB was quitting the hotel, a car was waiting for her outside. There was that girl Eunha. Yuju recognized her straight away. She had already seen her in  class and in the hotel a few times. She was confused: what had the innocent SinB to do with Eunha ? 

Well, Yuju had her answer when suddenly she saw SinB kissed Eunha on the mouth. Yuju couldn’t  bare to see the scene so she closed her eyes. It was just too weird. SinB had nothing to do with Eunha. Yuju was sad, deep down she even felt hurt and in the dark abyss of her heart she was jealous. She had to stop that. Even if she hadn’t really talked to Eunha, she knew things about her and it wasn’t really nice.

 

The next day, SinB had a lesson with Yuju. The latter was going to teach her how to dive. However, it was really different from the other times as Yuju didn’t seem focused. Well, she was too shocked of what she had seen the previous day. She couldn’t manage to face SinB without feeling sad and somehow hurt. 

 

  • Yuju, get to the point. I didn’t understand. 

 

  • Yeah, sorry I can’t really speak  today. 

 

  • You should have told me you are tired. We would have cancelled and you would have a good sleep. It is important Yuju. 

 

It was funny how SinB was talking about the importance of the sleep while she haven’t slept for a week. She clearly looked exhausted. Still, Yuju was feeling better as SinB seemed to still care about her. 

 

  • Yeah, you’re right we should probably take a break. 


SinB nodded and they went to rest their arms on the edge of the pool. 

 

  • SinB, I was wondering if you knew about the hotel. It director and stuff. 

 

  • No, not really. It isn’t important for my work so I don’t care. 

 

  • Well, let me tell you something really unpredictable: one of my middle-school classmates is the daughter of the hotel’s director. 

 

Suddenly SinB turned towards Yuju with widened eyes.

 

  • You are speaking about Eunha, right ? 

 

  • Yes. Wait, you know her, how come ? ! said Yuju with a innocent tone. 

 

  • She is the daughter of the director’s hotel ? No way. SinB was dumbfounded. 

 

  • Yeah and I heard she was a manipulator, spoiled and selfish girl. 

 

  • What do you tell me that ? You can’t believe rumors, how can you be so naive ? SinB was clearly offended and angry but deep down she was afraid. Afraid that theses words were true. 

 

  • You are the one being naive, SinB. Please open your eyes, she has bad influence on you. 

 

  • No, I have never been this happy in my entire life because with her nothing is complicated. All the choices are simple. 

 

  • But everything is a lie. It is normal you find the choices simple because actually you don’t have any choice. She controls everything. 

 

  • You don’t know her. 

 

  • I don’t think you do either. 

 

  • Why do you tell me that ? It is none of your business. 

 

  • Because I … I care for you. I see things that you cannot see as you are too blinded by love. said Yuju honestly while looking down. 

 

SinB was speechless. Yuju cared for you when all this time she thought they had just a professional relationship. Why hadn’t she open her mind before ? Well, maybe because it was SinB who distanced herself first. 

 

  • You see things because you are too blinded by hatred. You are just jealous. said SinB before leaving Yuju. A pearl of tear rolled down Yuju’s cheek but SinB had already left.

 

There was a storm in SinB’s mind. Yuju couldn’t be jealous because she had a boyfriend, well that what Eunha said. Why was SinB beginning to question Eunha’s honesty ? Maybe because deep down she believed Yuju. 

 

She came back in Eunha’s penthouse. She entered it but Eunha was not in the living room, nor in the kitchen. SinB did every room except the private bathroom of the bedroom. She was going to enter that last room when she heard a voice inside. It was Eunha and she was clearly speaking at the phone: 

 

  • No, I need you now. You have to come … euh, ok … do your things but after you run and come see me. Yeah as usual … haha what do you want it to be. See you later. 

 

SinB was confused, who could it be ? She was really becoming suspicious of Eunha but maybe she shouldn’t because after all she didn’t really know her. She just had to ask her and everything will be solved.

SinB opened the door and suddenly all her questions vanished. Eunha was in the giant bathtub … . SinB was too mesmerized by the view that she didn’t even notice the two girls in the room who were massaging and combing Eunha. 

 

  • Oh SinB … I didn’t hear you. 

 

SinB was still surprised so much that she couldn’t speak.

 

  • Come, said Eunha while looking at SinB with a smirk. 


SinB approached shyly. 

 

  • Girls you know what to do. said Eunha while having still her eyes glued on SinB. 


The girls approached SinB but the latter could only see Eunha whose eyes were still glued on her.  SinB felt hands on her, ing her chemise and her pants. Soon she was left with her underwear only. The girls were going to remove them when SinB’s hands stopped them. 

 

  • It is fine girls, you can go. said Eunha who was still looking into SinB’s eyes. 


The girls left. 

 

  • What are you waiting for ? asked Eunha. 

 

SinB didn’t respond so Eunha spoke again

 

  • You know how it is very bad to keep me waiting.

 

Again there were no response. 

 

  • I see, you want to play it rough. 


Eunha said as she stood up while staying in the jacuzzi. SinB was drooling at the view. Eunha approached her and took her hand. She pulled her in the jacuzzi. The moment SinB was in there, she felt lips on her owns. She melted when hands began to roam on her body so much that she felt weak and collapsed on Eunha.

Eunha's lips were still attached to her owns as SinB dived unwillingly and unconsciously in the giant bathtub. She felt like in that pool again except that she couldn’t control anything: it was like she didn’t have a choice this time. She had to dive. Well, actually Eunha dived and SinB swore that even the sounds coming from her own mouth felt like it wasn’t hers. She felt like she wasn’t in her body anymore. Yet, she did everything to make sure her head stay out of the water. She struggled as she wanted to grab onto the edge of the jacuzzi but failed many times. To the extent that, besides some uncontrollable sounds, water was sometimes coming from . She couldn’t really distinguish the fingertips of Eunha and the water so much that she didn’t really know what or who was giving her all the sensations. Maybe both ? Drowning while feeling pleasure was something she would have never imagined before. But somehow it reminded her of that moment in the pool just before Yuju saved her, the first time. When she felt in another world of bubbles and simplicity. Except that this time, she tried to fight against the water. Still, it was difficult as this state was really tempting. So SinB felt like she might surrender at any time all the more since it had already tempted her  a few times. 

When the movement of the body on top of her accompanied by the ones of the water increased, SinB was really on the verge of giving in. It may look like she was fighting but no, her own movements were the fruit of pure pleasure. SinB was getting weak so much that she felt lightheaded.

Suddenly, the bell rang. The movement stopped which caused SinB to feel relieved even if a part of her really loved what she she had felt until there.

 

  • I will see who it is. Please, stay here. said Eunha with a pretty serious voice. 

 

SinB did as told but not because she wanted to: she was too tired and weak to move just a finger. 

Suddenly SinB remembered Eunha’s call. SinB really wanted to know who it was. It was the best opportunity as Eunha demanded that person to visit her. SinB didn’t know why she was afraid. Maybe because Eunha really insisted that SinB didn't come out of the room.
But SinB had to have her answer so she quickly got dressed, exited quietly the bathroom and hid herself in the kitchen. She couldn’t see what was happening downstair but she could hear all the conversation. 

 

  • What do you want, Eunha ? It was a girl.  She kind of have a unique voice and it was full of charisma. 

 

  • Calm down, you know I wouldn’t call my beautiful cousin for nothing. 

 

So Eunha had a cousin. Finally something SinB learned about that girl. Well, if it was just her cousin, SinB didn’t see anything bad about showing herself. But when she did and that she met the eyes of the new girl, she couldn’t believe it. No, it couldn’t be possible !

 

--------

End of the eighth chapter. 

Thank you to all the readers / subscribers and the ones who upvote and comment. Thank you for giving me strength. 

I hope you enjoy the chapter and please tell me if you think the scene in the jacuzzi was too harsh.

Don't hesitate to comment: I really like when you analyse the story and try to guess what will come next. 

BTW who do you think is Eunha's cousin ? 

Thank you 

xoxo