An Angel's Nightmare

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
Hello! A new update for everyone yay! \(^ ^)/

I have a lot of time to spare so I've used it wisely hehehe I posted it but it was not yet edited so please bare with it for a moment, I was too excited to post it.

Also, just a reminder that the next chapter I'll be posting will be the last one. (¬д¬。)

So please comments and upvote this story (ノ^o^)ノ

To all JeongCheol shipper, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all who support and still reading this story from the released date until now. Thank you for staying with me.

I love you minna san~


##############################

*Flashback*

"Hello, what's your name?" A man that seems in his 30's asked.

The young boy with white as snow skin and beautiful round black eyes looks at the man, he smiles brightly.

"Jeonghan," he answered, clenching a pink rose that he picked from their neighbour's garden.

The older one nodded,

"How old are you?"

"Five,"

"I see, nice to meet you Jeonghan ah! I'm Uncle Soo Hyun by the way, I'm your Mom's friend," he introduced himself.

Little Jeonghan gave him a cheeky smile.

"Me too Uncle!"

The man nodded in satisfaction,

"Do you want to play?"

The little one gasped,

"Can we?" He asked in disbelief, no one wants to play with him even his own Father.

"Of course," Soo Hyun grins.

Jeonghan eyes sparkles and he nodded happily.

"Let's go Uncle Soo Hyun!" He excitedly said pulling the other hand.

They play all day, the man taught little Jeonghan how to play basketball, and the young boy was so happy from the attention he gets.

His Father rarely go home because of his work and his Mother was always busy on household chores.

So, Jeonghan likes Uncle Soo Hyun so much, when he visits them he always have new toys, also Uncle Soo Hyun buys him strawberry milk and strawberry cake often because the little boy loves strawberry so much.


Until one day,

They suddenly moved into a new house.

The young boy was confused why they left their house and why his Father was not with them. Instead, they were with Uncle Soo Hyun.

"Hannie ya, this is our new home," his Mother smiled.

Jeonghan pressed his lips together and just nodded.

"We're living with Soo Hyun from now on."

"Uhmm ... Where is Dad?" He suddenly asked.

"Dad left us," the woman quickly replied.

"Why?"

His Mother frowned,

"Do you prefer living with your Dad?" She raised her voice.

"N-no ..." The little one trembled in fear and looks down.

Mother was angry, the small angel thought.

"Good, now wash your hands, let's eat breakfast."

"O-okay Mom."

Like what his Mother said, they lived happily with Uncle Soo Hyun in their new house.

But weeks had past and little Jeonghan was more confused now.

He asked himself,

Why is Mom kissing Uncle Soo Hyun on the lips often? Is it normal to friends to kiss like that?

Mom loves hugging Uncle Soo Hyun and clings to him like a koala.

Mom always excited to see Uncle Soo Hyun when he gets back to work which I never saw when Mom was still with Dad.

And every night, I hear Mom screams and cries while telling Uncle Soo Hyun to slow down or to stop. I don't know what they're doing, is Uncle hates my Mom that's why he's hurting her? He makes my Mom cry, I don't like it when Mom cry, because I love her so much.

The confused little boy wants to know.

"Uhmm ... Uncle?" He started,

"Oh? Uri Jeonghan ah do you need something?" The man immediately flashed a smile to the small one.

"Uncle do you hate my Mom?" He asked.

"Eh? Why are you suddenly asking me that?" His brows drew together.

"I hear my Mom every night telling you, yeobo stop, wait slow down, I can't take it anymore, you're going fast."

"Huh?"

The man who just heard what the boy said blinks his eyes in confusion, but then laughed.

His eyes glint,

"Do you want to know?"

Little Jeonghan nods,

Soo Hyun smirks,

"Let me show you."


A few days later,

Jeongyeon was suspicious, her partner was acting weird lately.

He keeps on refusing her, and rarely have time for her.

"Yeobo, tonight ... Do you w---"

"Huh? Oh! Sorry yeobo, I promised Jeonghan we'll play video game today," he cuts her words like that.

"Overnight?" She asked,

He nodded,

OKAY, THIS IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE! She screams inside.

She's starting to get jealous of her own son, and the attention he gets from Soo Hyun.

Just last night her boyfriend bought little Jeonghan an expensive cellphone, like heck! What will a 5-year-old kid do to that damn thing!?

She grits her teeth,

"I need to know what's going on here!" She said, determined to crack this mystery.

.
.
.

Jeonghan was playing alone on his brand-new cellphone when his Mom enters his room.

"Hannie ya here," Jeongyeon smiles giving her son a glass of strawberry milk.

The boy only nodded,

The woman quietly watched while her son's playing.

"Are you okay, son?"

He nodded again,

Jeongyeon pursed his lips, he scanned his son carefully.

Jeonghan starts behaving differently these days. He locks himself often in his room, he refused to talk to anyone, the lively little boy became pale and lifeless, the cheeky smile he often wears was gone.

The woman starts nibbling her bottom lip.

What happened? Did she not pays attention to her son for so long that she just discovered about his health now?

"Son, are you sick?"

The boy shook his head, his lifeless eyes were locked on the cellphone screen.

"Hannie ya, please talk to me, will you?"

"Mom I'm busy," he was annoyed.

Jeongyeon sighed in defeat,

Maybe she needs to think more on how will she approach her son and makes him listen to her again.

"He's being rebellious," she pouted.

The woman looks around the room, the room was a total messed. So, she decided to clean the place first.

While picking the scattered clothes on the floor, a white short with blood stains caught her attention.

"Blood?" She frowns and looked at her son who was still playing on his cellphone.

She swallowed hard, shaking her head.

"It can't be," she convinced herself.

She continued cleaning but stopped again when she saw a box of condoms under his son's bed. It was almost empty.

"!" She suddenly cursed,

Her eyes flared, she tried to calm herself, but she couldn't!

"HOW THERE YOU!"  She screams,

Choi Soo Hyun ...

.
.
.

A knock at the door wakes up little Jeonghan from his adventure.

He dreams of being a pirate and fighting bad guys to rescue the princess!

He stood up, still sleepy, he yawned while rubbing his eyes when he opened the door.

"Jeonghan ah," Soo Hyun called almost whispering.

The young boy's sleepy eyes widen,

"A-Uncle," his little voice cracks at the end.

Fear crossed his face,

"I bought something for you," the man smiled giving Jeonghan a huge paper bag which he accepted.

Well, he doesn't have a choice but to accept it.

"Do you want to play tonight?" Soo Hyun suddenly asked.

Jeonghan flinched, he felt his throat dried.

"N-no ..." He whispered,

"Why?"

The man pouted,

"Wait, you're not curious anymore?"

The young boy weakly nodded,

"I-I want to sleep Uncle,"

"Okay, how about this ... You're going to sleep after we play."

"B-but ... Uncle, my 's hurt when we play, it's bleeding hard."

"I'll be gentle this time, trust me," he holds the tiny hands tightly.

Jeonghan wants to cry for help but Uncle Soo Hyun said that if his Mother knew about this she will definitely get hurt, she will hate him and throw him away.

And the little angel don't want that to happen, so he decided to keep his mouth shut from what his Uncle's doing to him.

He couldn't endure it anymore, but he have to. It's hurt like hell, Uncle Soo Hyun is tearing him apart.

But,

For his Mother's sake, for his love for her, he must endure it no matter what.

"P-please, be gentle ..." He whimpered,

The man smirks,

"I will ..."

Jeonghan started to undress himself while the man watched him with eyes full of lust.

"You're really beautiful, Jeonghan ah," he whispered to Jeonghan's ears sending chills to the little boy's whole body.

The older started kissing the little one's neck, Jeonghan's shuts his eyes tightly, he doesn't want to see what this e doing to him.

When ...

The door suddenly kicked open,

"YOU!"

The two were surprised, Jeonghan immediately pulled his blanket covering his body.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON!?" Jeongyeon angrily shouted, pulling her son away from the man.

"Yeobo! L-let me explain," Soo Hyun panicked.

"Don't call me yeobo you ing e!" She barks.

"No, no ... You're wrong," the man tried to hold her hand but Jeongyeon pushed him away.

"What you're doing is wrong!"

"But ..."

"So, this is why you're always with my son huh? Why you're always giving him gifts? Why you have no time for me? THEN  YOU!  YOU CHOI SOO HYUN!"

"But your son was the one who lured me, I'm just a man Jeongyeon, so what do you expect me to do?"

"Lure ... You? Are you crazy!? How will my son lure you Soo Hyun when he was only 5-year-old for pit' sake!"

"I'm serious, okay? Why don't you ask him?" He pointed at the young boy.

Jeongyeon looks at his trembling son,

"Hannie, tell me the truth, please," she asked, tears started falling from his eyes.

Jeonghan looks at Soo Hyun in fear then to his Mother.

"H-he ... He  me," he confessed nervously.

"I'M RIGHT!" The woman growled,

The little boy clings to his Mother tightly.

"Fine! You don't want to believe me? Then let's break up!" Soo Hyun shouted.

"What did you said?" Jeongyeon was shocked.

The man sighed,

"I'm telling you the truth but you wouldn't believe me so what do you want me to say?"

"Wait,"

The woman removes Jeonghan's gripped to her, and quickly kneeled down to Soo Hyun.

"Yeobo, please don't do this to me, you know how much I love you, right?" She begs.

"No, you don't love me," he looks away.

"No, no, no I love you Soo Hyun, I really do," she cried, kissing the other.

"Then, do you believe me?" He asked again.

She paused for a moment and looked at her son.

"I ..."

She looks down,

"I believed in you,"

Soo Hyun smirks in victory.

"Good," he said.

"B-but Mom, Mom I'm telling the truth!" Jeonghan cried, clenching the blanket covering his little body.

"Shut up Hannie, stop lying!"

"No! Please Mom, I'm not lying, I swear I'm telling the truth! Mom ... Mom please I'm begging you, believe me!"

"Yoon Jeonghan!" His mother shouted angrily.

Jeonghan stopped, droplets of tears keeps falling from his eyes.

"Stop lying, I hate boys lying to their Mother. Do you understand?"

The little boy bit his lip hard,.

Why? Why Mother suddenly telling me this? I can't understand, why no one believes in me?

I'm the one telling the truth, I'm not lying, I can't lie!

"Jeonghan, I'm asking you ..."

Little angel ended up nodding,

"Good, now go to bed."

He nods again,

"You'll go home tomorrow."

Jeonghan eyes widen and was speechless.

He knew he was not lying but why? Why he was the one who have to suffer like this when all he wants was to protect his Mother?

*End of Flashback*


Jeonghan POV

I was denial,

"There wasn’t a ."

"It was just a .”

“No one will understand me."

"I can’t live with myself.”

“I can’t handle this.”

“It will go away if I don’t think about it.”

“I don’t want to tell anyone.”

I was depressed and guilty, it was shameful that I blame myself.

"I asked for it somehow."

"I think I'm going crazy."

I feel hopeless,

“I’ll never feel better again.”

Feeling that anger is wrong,

“He didn’t really mean to hurt me, right?”

I even doubted myself,

“I shouldn’t feel this way.”

“I could have prevented it, did I? Yes, I could have stopped it.”

“I wish I were dead.”

My fears,

"Will I ever be safe again?”

“Can people tell I’ve been ?”

“Will I ever get over this?”

“Will I ever have a healthy relationship again?”

“Will I ever trust again?”

Those nightmares, flashbacks, I feel vulnerable.

 
But still, I tried to accept myself,

“It wasn’t my fault.”

“My own efforts kept me alive.”

“I didn’t choose to be .”

“I will feel in control of my life again.”

“It’s okay to feel angry.”

It's weird to feel this way again, I'm only five when that happened. I've always kept everything inside. No one ever knew about the conflict raging inside me.

People always adores me, saying I was so lucky that I have everything, I'm beautiful and rich.

But ... To be  is one of the most horrifying experiences. After the  my brain shut down. I felt numb, I felt like a shell. All my feelings – the hurt, shame, anger, guilt, sadness, and confusion were all locked away.

I watched myself smile, laugh, and have fun, but I didn't feel any of it. When I looked in the mirror I didn't know the face that stared back at me.

And for my own sake, I couldn't talk about the . If I talked about it, I would feel it, it would be real. I wanted to pretend like it didn't happen, and if no one knew it was easier to pretend.

But I also know I couldn’t run away from my problems because I couldn’t escape myself. I started to have the dreams ... Horrible frightening nightmares, vivid replays of the trauma. I couldn't handle it, I felt like I would explode.

I was fighting alone, I did everything to forget the pain, everything, but those nightmares still haunting me.

Until,

I met my Hero ...

He was my sunshine, my only hope, my love.

When I'm with him, those nightmares were gone, I feel safe, I feel loved.

But still I have my doubts, if he knew about it ... Will he still accept me?

I sighed,

"I don't know what to do."

End of Jeonghan POV


Jeonghan went straight to Joshua's place after the truth slapped his face hard.

"Hannie ah, stop drinking please," Joshua worriedly said.

He tries to pull the glass of champagne from Jeonghan but the latter only pushed him away.

"Please, just this once, let me drink ..."

"Just this once? Are you crazy? I know you have problem so just tell me and stop drinking. Liquor can't solve your problem silly!"

"No ... I can't Joshuji,"

"Why?"

He started sniffing,

"I love Seungcheol so much,"

"I know, he loves you too, Hannie ah."

"No ... He will hate me once he knew the truth."

"The truth?"

"Joshuji ... The man who  me when I was little."

Joshua's jaw tightened upon hearing what Jeonghan was about to say,

"He was ... Seungcheol's Father."

"What!?"

His mouth fell open,

"W-what the !?"

"I don't know how to face Seungcheol anymore, also his Mother ... How will I tell her that my Mom was the reason why her husband left her?"

"B-but ... I-it's not your fault Hannie."

"No Joshuji, it's my fault!"

"Hannie, listen to me, okay?" Joshua gripped his both shoulders.

Trying to wake his best friend from this nightmare,

"It's not your fault, trust me ..."

"I ... I want to end my life."

.
.
.

"Jeongyeon, you already knew about this, right?" Soo Hyun finally decided to confront his girlfriend.

"What are you saying yeobo?" She blinks her eyes in confusion.

"I know you planned all of this," he said.

The woman chuckles,

"Where did all of this coming from?"

The man didn't answer, she raised a brow.

"So, what do you think of my son now, yeobo? He's more attractive than before doesn't he? Oh right! Even before when he was still little you're already attractive to him!" She laughs,

"Stop this Jeongyeon," he warns him.

"Stop? You want me to stop?! Choi Soo Hyun! You know that after THAT thing happened you never love me anymore. You treat me differently, your touch don't have feelings anymore and when you smile at me I know you're just faking it! You used to love me Soo Hyun, only me!"

She wipes her tears that keeps blocking her sight,

"I'm not stupid! I know you hired someone to follow Jeonghan everywhere he goes. I saw the room where you kept all of his belongings when he was still living with us, you also have a lot of pictures of him hanging on the walls, from his grades school to high school. When he reached second year high school you decided to stop stalking him since we need to focus on our own business. But too bad, when you stopped, a certain handsome young man captured the heart of your beloved Jeonghan ah. What's more funny is ... He was your one and only son! Hahahaha! KARMA IS A  CHOI SOO HYUN!"

His jaw tightened,

"You're crazy," he mumbled.

"Yes I'm crazy! Remember? I was diagnosed with ing anxiety and depression! I was so sick with this Soo Hyun I want to end my life! I hated it, I hate my ing life with you! But you know what I hated the most?"

She smiled evilly,

"My son ..."

She grips her fists tightly,

"I'll make his life a living hell just like mine."

.
.
.

Seungcheol was massaging his nape, his insomnia triggered a few days ago.

"Thank you for telling me Joshua, I'm glad he's with you. Yes, yes, okay ... Thank you again."

He puts down his cellphone after the call.

The raven sighed,

He's so worried, Jeonghan refused to go home since Sunday. It's been three days since he last saw him.

"Joshua said he's fine, I shouldn't have to worry but ... I can't help it."

Seungcheol pouted,

"No ... I trust Jeonghan, I believe in him."

His gaze dropped to the small red box on their bed.

"I hope he'll say yes," he smiled to himself.

.
.
.

Those nightmares haunting him since he was young, he hated them.

His always , his body's cold, he saw blood from the bedsheet, he feels the pain tearing him apart.

Then,

Those eyes,

Those eyes that lusting his small frame.

"No!"

Jeonghan wakes up huffing for air, he's sweating hard.

He hugs his trembling body and cried quietly.

"Cheollie ... Help me ..."