The Ending They Deserve

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
Will edit all the grammar errors when I have time so I'm sorry for all the inconvenience.

################################

Sunday morning,

Jeonghan was still at Joshua's place.

While eating breakfast,

"Hannie ya, Seungcheol called earlier." Joshua started talking while stirring his coffee.

Aaah~ The smell of his coffee calms his nerves.

The blond only hummed at him, staring at his food blankly.

"He wanted to meet you today," he still continued despite Jeonghan's responds.

Cheonsa spares him a glance.

"What time?" He finally asked.

"He said after lunch ..."

He nodded, looking back at his food again.

Joshua sighed,

"Jeonghannie ya, we both know you need him the most right now," he couldn't help but to blurt out.

Jeonghan weakly smile,

"I know, I ... Know Joshuji, but ... I also know I couldn't afford to see him now."

.
.
.

"Hyung! I'm done arranging the balloons!" Wonwoo grinned proudly at Seungcheol.

The older smiled at his dongsaeng and patted his head fondly.

"You're a big help, thank you."

Wonwoo nodded in excitement,

"So hyung, what did Jeonghan hyung said?" He curiously asked.

"His best friend said he'll be here."

"Really? Thank goodness! I don't know what happened to him but, I'm sure he'll be happy to see this!"

"Yeah, I'm very nervous right now," the raven laughed.

"Ey~ Jeonghan hyung loves you so much, don't worry he'll definitely say YES!"

"Hahaha! You're always supportive."

"Of course hyung!"

Seungcheol sighed and looked around the place, he smiled in contentment.

"Han ah, please be here soon."

.
.
.

Jeonghan decided to open his cellphone, he turned it off last night afraid his Mom or Seungcheol will call him.

He knew to himself he couldn't face Seungcheol right now after learning the truth.

And his Mom?
Well, he doesn't know what his Mother's thinking anymore.

He let out a depressing sighed.

He missed his boyfriend so much, he wants to feel his warm hug, his soft lips. He wants to hear his caring and gentle voice. He misses his cute gummy smile so much, and the way he pouts when he .

Jeonghan can't help but smile,

"Cheollie ya ..."

*Cellphone ringing*

He flinched, his eyes averted to his vibrating cellphone.

Caller's id: Mom

He paused for a moment ... Debating to himself if he should answer the call or not.

He rolled his eyes, 

"Fine," he exhaled pressing the green button.

"Hello Mom," he greets.

"Omona my son! Finally you answered my call, Hannie ya how are you? I'm really worried you know!" His Mom cried out.

"I'm ... I'm sorry Mom, I'm ..."

"Where are you now?"

"Uhmmm ..."

"Son, please don't do this, please! I called Seungcheol, he said you're not home since you went here in my place."

"Y-yeah *awkward laugh* I went to my best friend's house."

"Where?"

"I ... I can't tell you Mom but don't worry, I'll be home today."

"Really?"

"Yes, Seungcheol said he wants to see me. It's Sunday, it was his day off."

"Sunday?"

"Yes ..."

There was a long paused,

"Son ..."

"Yes?"

"Could you please meet me first before seeing Seungcheol?"

"Huh?"

"I have something to tell you."

"O-okay ..."

"Good, I'll see you later!"

"Okay Mom."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

.
.
.

"Han ah!" Seungcheol happily called out, Jeonghan was standing in the entrance of the building.

He couldn't explain how happy he was right now after seeing his beautiful Cheonsa again, he missed him so much!

He ran to him, and hugged the small body tightly.

"Cheollie ya ..."

Jeonghan returned the hug.

"I missed you so much my Han ah," he wanted to cry.

"Me too," the other weakly smiled patting his back gently.

Seungcheol gave him his usual gummy smile.

"Han ah, let's go!" The raven said in excitement.

He can't wait to see Jeonghan's reaction once he sees his surprise. He's also looking forward to Jeonghan's answer when he asked the question.

Right now, he's too nervous and excited at the same time.

.
.
.

The beeping sound of the unlocked door of Jeonghan's unit cuts his train of thoughts.

It was kinda dark inside,

"Uhmm ... Seungcheol what's happening---"

Slowly the lights started to turn on one by one and ....

Cheonsa's eyes widen,

The floor was covered in red petal roses scattering around the place.

And in a corner, a fancy dinner table was prepared.

 

 

Seungcheol squeezed Jeonghan's hand and handed him a bouquet of red roses which the blond accepted but still lost for words.

He couldn't believe this is happening right now.

His heart wanted to explode.

Until, Seungcheol lead him to their room.

Once he entered inside, his eyes went wide.

This welcome him,

 

 

And that moment, Jeonghan finally realized what's really going on.

He covered his mouth when Seungcheol suddenly kneel down on one knee, opening a red box with a shinning diamond ring.

Seungcheol started his speech,

"Han ah, I know this is too sudden and we're still in high school. You probably think it's funny but ... I really, really love you, I promise I'll work hard to give you the life that you deserve."

He smiled,

"I can't think of anyone who can makes me happy just like what you did. You're the only one I want to be with for the rest of my life so ... Yoon Jeonghan, will you marry me?"

Pearl of tears started falling from Jeonghan's eyes.

He just cried while Seungcheol's holding his hand tightly.

"Cheollie ya, mianhae ... But, let's break up."

.
.
.

Jeongyeon laughed evilly after her son's text message.

"Heck he really did it!"


*Flashback*

"Why you suddenly wanted to meet me Mom?" Jeonghan asked, wetting his now pale lips.

Jeongyeon held her son's both hands.

"Hannie ya, I know it was really hard for you right now after learning the truth and Mom was so sad and worried at the same time. But as your Mother, I want the best for you."

"Best ... For me?"

"Seungcheol told me he wanted to propose to you."

The blond gasped,

"I ..."

"I know you love Seungcheol so much and honestly, I want you to be with him since I know he will love you more than anyone else. But Hannie ya ... Let's face the truth, if Seungcheol discover the truth, do you think ... He will accept you? Will he still love you the same? Son, of course the answer is no! How could someone accept his lover was  by his own Father? Trust me, he will hate you, not only because you did it with his Father but also I ... Your Mother was the reason why his Father left them. You know his story, right? He hates his Father to death. Now, Hannie ya ... My beautiful son, I don't want you to hurt each other more. Please, break up with him."

Jeonghan only kept quiet, he just looked at his Mother with trembling eyes.

"I love you Jeonghan ah, and Mom will always know what's the best for you."

*End of Flashback*


Jeongyeon happily went inside her car, she was totally satisfied today.

"Now, feel the pain that you've caused me. Let's see how you'll handle this ... Uri Jeonghan ah."

.
.
.

Seungcheol quietly staring outside the window of the huge building while his cellphone kept on vibrating.

Wonwoo was calling him.

He let out a depressing sighed while massaging his temple.

"I'm tired," he said in exhaustion.

He squeezed his eyes shut, fighting back his tears,

But, he miserably failed.

The tears ... Just falling out of his eyes again like someone broke a handle from behind his eyeballs.

It was ... Extremely painful,

His heart felt like someone pushed a dagger through it and set it on fire.

"Han ah ..." His name just slipped through his quivering lips like that.

He doesn't know why,

He didn't get it since everything was perfectly fine.

Then ... Why?

"Han ah, I'm sorry ... I didn't know how to make you stay."

.
.
.

Joshua was so stressed right now!

His best friend refused to leave his room since last night.

"This is out of control," he sighed in defeat.

He tried to call Seungcheol but he wasn't picking up his call. So, Joshua concluded that something bad happened yesterday.

"I think I'm going crazy," he mumbled, rolling his eyes.

Until,

The door suddenly opened revealing a still beautiful Cheonsa who seems to cry all night with red puffed eyes and dark circle under his eyes.

Joshua looked at him with round eyes.

He was limping while walking out of the room.

His tired eyes met Joshua,

He smiled weakly.

"Can I have a glass of water?" He asked with hoarse voice.

The other only nodded, and quickly ran to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

He carefully gave it to the fragile body in front of him, and Jeonghan trembling hands took it.

He sips, swallowing the liquid with difficultly.

"Feel better?" He asked.

Jeonghan only nodded.

"I won't force you to talk this time, please take some rest."

"Okay ... Uhmm ... Joshuji,"

"Do you still need something?"

"I ... Talked to my step Dad last night."

Joshua found himself frowning.

"Why?"

"I decided to continue my study in New York."

"What!? Why so sudden? H-how about Seungcheol?"

"We already broke up."

"WHAT!?"

Jeonghan bit his lip hard preventing himself from crying again.

"Dad already booked me a flight on Wednesday."

"So, you only have tomorrow to stay here," his best friend mumbled looking away.

"Are you mad?"

"If I'm mad, will you change your mind?"

Cheonsa didn't answer, 

"Jeonghannie ya ... Seungcheol loves you so much, and me too."

*Silence*

Jeonghan held Joshua's hands tightly making the latter looked at him with shaking eyes.

"Joshuji, I truly love Seungcheol ... And you too ... You're my best friend and I love you. You know what? The moment I told Seungcheol I want to break up with him it feels like ... My soul has been lit on fire. My soul was sobbing, I feel it being ripped apart. Every breath is a tragedy. I know I'm torturing myself right now but, I deserves it. I hurt him so bad and if I'll stay with him I know I'll hurt him more. I couldn't bare it to see with my own eyes, I love him so much."

"Do you think Seungcheol won't understand you if you just confess the truth?"

"The truth makes him hate me, and I don't know if I can handle it."

The pink haired guy sighed.

"Fine, but I trust Seungcheol so much that I know he will understand you, he will accept you, protect you, and most of all, he will still love you."

The blond chuckled,

"I just hope he will, but I don't want to lie to myself."

.
.
.

Wednesday,

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Jeongyeon shouted once she saw Soo Hyun's clothes where all gone.

The man didn't bother to answer and just search for his car key.

"SOO HYUN!" Jeongyeon pulled him harshly.

Soo Hyun gave him a look,

"You're crazy, Jeongyeon."

"Crazy? CRAZY!?"

She suddenly laughed out loud,

"What the hell are you talking about yeobo? Where did this coming from?" Her gripped became stronger.

The older sighed,

"Jeongyeon, look ... I know I hurt you so much, I admitted everything, remember? I asked for your forgiveness, I begged you! I tried to save our relationship but you're the one who keeps ruining it. Did you already forget? When you're depressed I stayed by your side. I never leave you alone."

"BUT I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE MY SON!"

"I do Jeongyeon, I love him so much and I know you love him too. That's why I hired someone to stalk him so, I could make sure he's doing well. So, I confidently say to you that he's doing fine, and you don't have to worry."

"B-but that room?"

"I won't lie, that room that filled with Jeonghan's pictures and belongings, I made it for myself, I was so addicted to him and I can't just forget him like that. It's scary and disgusting, I'm aware of that. I loved him the most, but also I know I can't have him, I knew it from the start. So, I decided to stop stalking him and just focused my attention to you. I want to love you again Jeongyeon, so I tolerated everything you do. But Jeongyeon ah, I had enough, seeing Jeonghan's reaction that day, all the guilt, all my sins came back."

"No, no, no, no yeobo, yeobo don't leave me, please?" She started to begged.

"Jeongyeon don't do this."

"No, I love you!" She hugs her lover tightly, never let him go.

"If I stay with you, we'll both go crazy."

Soo Hyun already decided, he pushed Jeongyeon with a strong force, freeing himself from the tight hug.

"I'm leaving, not because I want to ... But because it's too much."

"No, no, no, no!"

The woman cried in agony,

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, CHOI SOO HYUN!"

.
.
.

Mrs. Choi couldn't believe she'll see her son like this again.

The son she treasures and protects the most was now broken into pieces, AGAIN.

She blames no one but herself for letting this happened again.

Why it has to be her son? 

Seungcheol blankly stares at the wall in a corner of the room.

The swollen red eyes and dried tears on his face indicates he just stopped crying.

"Seungcheol ya," she tried to approach him.

She wet her lips,

"Eomma was really worried to you right now. Do you want to eat something, son? I'll make you some ..."

Seungcheol didn't answer or move an inch.

"Seungcheol ya, don't be like this ... I'm begging you," she started sobbing.

The doorbell suddenly rings,

Alice wipes her tears and went out to open the door.

*Beeping sound*

The door opened,

The person outside met her eyes.

"Alice?" The man eyes went round.

"You!" She gritted her teeth.

Her body started trembling in shock and anger.

"Why are you here?" Her voice was harsh.

"I ... I thought it was Jeonghan's unit?"

"H-how did you know Jeonghan?"

Soo Hyun didn't answer,

"Is Seungcheol here?"

"He's not feeling well."

"Can I talk to him?"

"NO!" The woman shouted totally disapproving the idea.

"Alice, please ... Just this once, okay? I know how much you guys hated me, but I know something and this time ... I want to make things right."

"Right?"

She chuckled,

"Soo Hyun ah, I couldn't believe you know that word."

"Alice," the man pleaded.

Alice chewed her bottom lip,

"Fine ..."

As if she have a choice,

"Thank you," Soo Hyun hurriedly made his way inside.

The woman prays to God she choose the right thing to do.

A knock at the door makes Seungcheol's body flinched a little.

"Seungcheol," the person who just entered called his name.

His eyes slowly went round once he heard the voice.

He looked up, meeting the last person he wanted to see right now.

He wanted to say something but his dried throat prevents him from talking.

"Seungcheol ya, how are you?" The man asked worriedly.

The raven responds a chuckle upon seeing his Dad worried face.

Soo Hyun sighed heavily,

"Son, I'm not here to make your situation worsen. But originally, I want to talk to Jeonghan ah."

And that moment Seungcheol expression changed.

He swallowed as hard as he could.

"You know H-Han ah?" His voice trembled.

The older one nodded,

He then immediately stood up clenching his Father's arm.

"Could you tell me what happened to him?" He asked with pleading eyes.

The young boy couldn't control his emotions anymore and let out a loud cry.

"I-I ... I know how much he cares for me, he treasures me ..."

He choked,

"I know how much he loves me so ... I couldn't find any reason why he suddenly broke up with me."

"I ..."

The guilt that Soo Hyun keeps haunting him since that day came back over and over again.

He swallowed bitterly,

He have to do this, he should! This is the only option, the only help he could give, the only thing he can do.

For his own son's sake ... And for his beloved Jeonghan.

"Seungcheol ya ... Listen to me ..."

"It's all his fault!"

A woman voice interrupts them,

Seungcheol's eyes widened while his Mother who was watching them from afar covered  in shock, preventing herself from shouting out.

"Mom?" Seungcheol called out almost whispering.

Jeongyeon smirked,

"Uri Seungcheol ya, you look exhausted today dear." She said in a mocking tone walking towards him.

She looked at him carefully, caressing his face gently.

"Too bad ... I really like you Seungcheol ya, you're such an amazing, kind-hearted, respectful young man with a perfectly sculptured, handsome face. Well, you're lucky you looked like your Father and not your garbage Mother," she chuckled.

Seungcheol immediately glared at her,

"Jeongyeon stop this," Soo Hyun warned her.

"Omo yeobo, why are you angry at me now?"

The raven averted his gaze to his Father upon hearing what the woman said.

"Y-yeobo?" The question just slipped through his lips.

"Wait, didn't my Jeonghan tell you?" Jeongyeon asked pouting her lips.

The silent of Seungcheol makes the woman chuckled more.

"I'm the reason why your Father left your ugly Mother," she annouced proudly and gave Alice a smirking face.

"Jeongyeon, I told you to stop!"Soo Hyun grabbed her arm harshly.

Jeongyeon glared at him, totally displeased from his lover's action.

"Also Seungcheol,"

She continued,

"Your Father was the reason of Jeonghan's nightmares."

"Jeongyeon!" Now, Soo Hyun shouted.

"This man!" 

Her voice shakes,

"He  my son at the age of 5!" She said it loud and clear.

The room once again fell into a deep silence.

Seungcheol felt his soul left his body.

He heard her Mom making puking sound when she rushed to the kitchen.

His Father only looks at him with differently emotions in his eyes.

And Jeongyeon?

Jeonghan's Mother only smirked, enjoying the scene.

What a psycho, he thought.

Everything feel like ... A total nightmare right now, he wanted to wake up already.

He swallowed the bitterness feeling he feels. He's so tired, hurt, angry, pathetic, a total jerk, he ... Blames himself for not noticing immediately, for not staying by Jeonghan's side with the time like this.

His Cheonsa was ... Suffering alone, he knew he was crying, he knew he was broken, he was totally afraid to those nightmares. He couldn't forget the fear on his face when he wakes up. To Seungcheol, it left a deep scar in his heart.

And suddenly,

Like a movie playing through his head, he silently watched the flashbacks from his childhood.

The little boy who keeps popping in his dreams. His sweet smile whom he wants to protect the most, his beautiful face that always makes him blushed, his laughing voice when he said a corny joke. And most of all, the love he felt from that small boy, his name was carved in his heart.

"Han ah ..."

He suddenly stood up, running out the door leaving the two alone.

Jeongyeon smile in contentment, she really likes Seungcheol's reaction so much. Yes, she's the worst but heck this is fun to watch!

And Soo Hyun? Well, he doesn't know why did he loved this woman before.

.
.
.

"Seungcheol?" Joshua gasped,

"Where is ... Han ah," he was huffing for air.

Joshua thought, did he ing ran from Jeonghan's condo to here?

Looking at Seungcheol out of breathe sight and sweating body, Joshua looks away, this damn guy was still hot as hell.

"Jeonghannie was not here," he decided to answer.

"Joshua, please I just want to talk to him now."

The pink haired guy nibbles his bottom lip.

Jeonghan told him not to tell Seungcheol where he's going.

, I'm sorry Seungcheol but I have to lie.

"Seungcheol ah, I'm really, really sorry but ..."

"I know everything," he cuts his words.

Joshua stopped, blinking his eyes in confusion.

"Huh?"

"His Mother ... Told me,"

The latter's eyes widen in shock.

What the hell that woman's even thinking? Huh! I'm right when I felt something bad when I first saw that witch! She's no ing good to my best friend.

"Do you hate ... Jeonghan now?" He decided to asked.

Seungcheol looked at him straight in the eyes.

"I still have a lot of questions in mind but ... The only thing that matters right now is I love him, and that's the only important thing to me."

Joshua face lit up, nodding furiously.

"Well, I'm right from the start, he just don't want to listen to me," he chirped clapping his hands.

Seungcheol smiled slightly,

"So, can you ..."

"Let's go, I'll drive you to the airport."

.
.
.

Seungcheol was praying to God,

Just please just this once.

"I don't want to lose him again."


*Flashback*

Joshua's cellphone rings nonstop and the young man groaned in frustration.

Who the heck will call him this time?

He looked at his cellphone and it was an unknown number.

He picked it up,

"Hello?" His tone was kinda harsh. 

"Is this Joshuji?" The caller asked,

"What? Who the hell are you?" He raised his voice.

How did this person know his name? And Jeonghan was the only person calling him that name.

"It's not important who am I, I found your number to the beautiful blond cellphone. I tried to call his hubby but no one's picking up the call. He was at the hospital right now."

"What!?"

"He cuts himself, I found him at one of the cubicles at the airport restroom, he ... Already lost a lot of blood."

"! Where hospital?"

*End Flashback*


Joshua patting Seungcheol's back gently, the latter was crying ever since he heard the news. He really felt sorry for him but ... He also couldn't blame Jeonghan. He went through a lot and he knew he couldn't handle it anymore.

He salutes his best friend for being the strongest human being he ever met. 

The doctor came out,

Seungcheol immediately stood up and with a shaking voice he asked.

"How is he?"

The Doctor looked at him,

He gulped, he pressed his trembling hands together.

"He's fine now, he's lucky someone found him before his blood drained out," the doctor smiled.

The two sighed in relief,

Seungcheol collapsed to the ground.

"I'm so happy to hear that, thank you so much!" He cried.

.
.
.

Jeonghan eyes slowly opened, his head hurts so bad, his body feels heavy.

"Han ah?"

The voice makes his eyes widen, he searched for the voice only to find Seungcheol sitting besides him.

His eyes were full of worries,

"C-Cheollie ..." He weakly called out.

The young man smiled at his beloved Cheonsa.

"I'm so happy to see you again, Han ah."

Jeonghan eyes watered,

Who would've thought he will hear his voice once again. No one know how much he missed this voice so much.

He looked at his man memorizing every inch of his face.

"Cheollie ya ..." Pearl of tears falling from his eyes.

"How are you Han ah?"

"I'm ..."

Jeonghan eyes went to his bandage wrist and when Seungcheol saw it, he held the blond's hand caressing it gently.

"Don't do this again, okay?"

Jeonghan bit his lip, nodding, Seungcheol smiled.

"Han ah ..."

"Cheollie ..."

"Remember that I'm always here for you, I won't leave you no matter what. I don't care about your past, I don't care about what people will say, and even if you break up with me multiple times I will still stay with you. Han ah, I love you, you are my sun, my moon and all my stars."

He let out a muffled cry,

"I ... I love you more than you know, Cheollie ya!"

At the door of the room, Joshua silently watching them, he smiled in contentment.

Finally, Jeonghan found his happiness,

The happiness he deserved.

"I'm happy for you, Jeonghannie."


A week later,

Soo Hyun smiles looking at the picture frame on his table.

It was ... Their family picture taken when they visited Alice family in Busan. They were happily posing at the camera.

"Too bad ... I just realized now that I'm so lucky to have them before," he muttered to himself.

Jeonghan decided to not press charges against him from what happened when he was five. He said it was a long time ago and he wanted to move on already.

While his own son Seungcheol said that even though he did a lot of bad things to him and his Mother, he knew he was still his Father. He gave him his forgiveness.

He also talked to Alice, his ex wife. After a long talk the two decided to file a divorce, both of them knew that they can't be together anymore, and Soo Hyun knew that his ex wife was already moved on to him. He respects her decision.

And Jeongyeon? Well, they decided to put her to a mental hospital, they couldn't control her anymore and they couldn't risk anything just to please her.

The man sighed in contenment, the weather was good today, the sky was blue, the sun shining brightly.

He opened the window, the wind blew against his skin.

"I'm glad I met you again, Jeonghan ah. Now, I'm praying for your happiness, together with my son, Choi Seungcheol."

He looks at the picture frame once more and smiled heartily.

"Let's meet again someday Alice, Seungcheol ya. And I hope ... When that day comes, I'll be a good husband and a Father for the both of you."

Those were his last words,

He ... Jumped off the window.

.
.
.

"Uhmm ... Han ah, those are?"

"I made rice balls!" The blond proudly said.

"Oh ... Rice balls ..."

They still looks like cannon balls though.

"Ajumma taught me how to do it," he grinned.

"R-really ..." Seungcheol only nodded.

Did Mom didn't tell you rice balls were supposed to be triangular in shape? Seungcheol thought.

He looks at his lover's face that full of excitement and anticipation.

He laughed nervously.

He have no choice, right?

He took a bite, and his eyes widen in surprise,

"It's good!" He blurted.

Jeonghan eyes sparkled.

"Really?"

Seungcheol nodded happily,

"I told you they were! Uwaah ... I feel like a chef now. Then, I'll be cooking our dinner later."

"Eh?"

"Let's go Seuncgcheol, let's go to the supermarket."

"A-what? W-wait, Han ah, it's ..."

"I'll cook our dinner with all of my heart, trust me!" The blond grinned.

Seungcheol knew he couldn't say no anymore, his lover was more beautiful when he smiles like this.

His eyes went to their intertwined fingers, the diamond ring  Jeonghan's wearing was shining brightly, he can't help but smile caressing the ring gently.

"I'll go get the car key," he said.

"Okay!" Jeonghan chirped.


Jeonghan POV

I wish you could be me for one day. Maybe, just ... Maybe you could see what I see when I look at you. Maybe you will realize why I love you so much more than my own life.

When I see you ... I see the man who loves me and continues to love me when I couldn't even love myself. You're my universe, the reason for my smile, for my joy and happiness. You're the most caring, loving, generous, kind hearted, selfless, hardworking, wonderful, protective, loyal, and the most incredible guy I know.

I see the one who is always here for me when nobody else is. You're always there when I need a shoulder to cry on. The guy who always makes me smile when I want to do is cry. And I see the way you smile when we're being total weirdos together. You're gentle and caring with me but hide it with others, and those death glares you give to people staring at me, I found it cute and funny.

You always love to baby me and spoil the hell out of me. Your hand perfectly fits in mine, you loves to hug and pick me up.

If you could be me for one day, you'll realize how lucky I am ... To have you.


Seungcheol POV

I know I'm not easy to love, I'm stubborn at first, I pushed you away, tried my very best to get rid of you in my life but you're like a sticky glue and never let me go. You're really incredible and amazing. And like in any drama, one day I wake up, I already fell in love with you.

That day, I promise to myself to love you with all of my life. I promise to give you all the possibly I can give. I promise to kiss and hug you every chance I get. I promise to show you off to the world because I'm one hell of the luckiest guy in the world. I promise I will take care of you, will never let you go to bed upset. I will give all the attention you need and I will always put you first. I will always make sure you're smiling and I promise to give you the world so just promise me to stand by my side no matter how rough things may get. Just love me and I promise to love you unconditionally, always.

############################


I remembered when I started this story, it was Daddy Coups birthday. I have a lot of ideas in my head that time and I'm really excited to share it with you minna san.

Though, it took me so long to finish the story, I hope I made it worth the wait. I always give my best to every story I made. And I had a lot of fun writing this one.

I really don't have specific plot when I'm writing and I'm basing the story into the emotions of the characters that I want to portray.

So, please upvote this story if you like it and thank you, thank you so much for all the support.

I decided to go back to AO3 so I'm afraid I couldn't update my story here in AFF anymore. I'm really sorry and I love you minna san! ❤

-DarkOtaku ( ᵒ̴̶̷̤̀ुωᵒ̴̶̷̤́ू )❤”