New Rival ... Oh Dammit!

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
New update for this week(>y<)

Thank you for all the good comments ( ˘ ³˘)❤ I'm trying to update as much as I can before my work piled up again (¬_¬)ノ

Well, enjoy reading minna san (*´∀`*)

Oh, also this chapter might have a lot of errors but well, I always have errors in writing ^^" I'm sorry! (┳Д┳)


##############################


"Joshuji~" Jeonghan called, hugging him from behind, he rested his chin on top of Joshua's shoulder.

He pays a visit to his best friend's house to hang out with him. 

Joshua is now making him a bowl of salad just like what he requested.

"Let me guess, it's Seungcheol, right?" He smiled while mixing the salad inside the bowl.

Cheonsa bit his bottom lip shyly, nodding at him.

Joshua chuckled,

"So, what happened?" He asked.

He knew Jeonghan wants to tell him something, well ... They're best friends for a long time now and reading Jeonghan was his specialty.

"He kissed me!"

"WHAT!?" He blurted out, totally shookt. He almost dropped the bowl of salad to the floor.

Jeonghan grinned, letting him go.

"I'm really happy when he kissed me Joshuji!" He said dreamily.

"O-okay?"

"When my lips touched his own, I felt like I'm melting like an ice cream, KYAAAAAH!"

"You already kissed him before idiot," Joshua snorted.

"Well, excuse me, FYI he's the one who kissed me this time."

Joshua laughed, pouring a glass of orange juice for him.

"Okay, okay I get it, *muffle laughs* I'm glad to see your smile Jeonghannie. But you know what, Wen Junhui was really furious on your party when he couldn't find you anywhere, our plan works!" He rejoiced, giving Jeonghan the glass.

Cheonsa chuckled,

"Serves him well, he ing threw my Cheollie's birthday present for me!" He grumbled.

"Yeah, you're lucky Vernonnie told us immediately or else we couldn't save the cake."

"Well, I'm really thankful to that kid. And I ate the cake all by myself in only one day!"

"I know, that's why you have stomachache yesterday," Joshua sighed.

"Hehehehe ..."

"By the way Jeonghannie, your Mother called me earlier, she said she couldn't reach your cellphone."

Jeonghan brows drew together upon hearing what Joshua said.

"I blocked her," he told off.

"Eh?"

"I already know what she wants. So, I don't have to talk to her anymore," he defended.

*Silence*

Joshua only stared at him.

The blond haired guy sighed.

"Fine, Kim Mingyu texted me yesterday, he was here in Korea, he just came back from Canada," he gave up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think my Mom heard about it that's why she's calling me. You know how much she likes Kim Mingyu for me, right?"

Joshua didn't answer, he just keeps on staring at Jeonghan.

"Stop looking at me like that you idiot!" He demanded.

"I think Mingyu still loves you," Joshua then assumed.

Cheonsa rolled his eyes,

"You know, I just let him be my boyfriend before because my Mom insisted, right? I know Mingyu was a very nice guy, but I already told you before, I don't love him. And I will never ... Fall in love with him just like what my Mom wants."

"I know, you also told me that before."

"A-t-that's ..." Jeonghan looked away.

Joshua smiled,

"Yah! As if there's still a point on feeling bad of rejecting me, silly. If you didn't do that to me I'm not your best friend now."

"Y-yeah, right ..."

.
.
.

Seungcheol just finished taking a quick shower after another long tiring day at his work.

When suddenly, his cellphone rings,

1 new message

He picked it up and ...

"Jeonghan ..."

My Cheollie~ What are you doing?

Once he read the text message, his mouth curved into a smile.

He immediately replied to the text.

Just done showering.

After he sent his text message, he excitedly waited for Jeonghan's reply but,

His cellphone suddenly rings and ...

Incoming call from Blondie

"What?"

He panicked,

"Why the hell this Blondie suddenly calling me!?"

He felt his throat becoming dry, should he answer the call?

"Oh , fine!"

He pressed the answer button.

"Y-yeoboseyo?"

"CHEOLLIE!" Jeonghan beamed from the other line.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly.

He couldn't let Jeonghan knew that he's so damn nervous right now.

"I just want to hear my Cheollie's y voice," Cheonsa giggled.

"Y-you ..." He immediately blushed.

Jeonghan laughs,

"Oh by the way, Cheollie do you want to visit me here at my condo unit? Ajumma said it's your rest day tomorrow, right?"

Visit ... Jeonghan place?

"Can ... I?" He asked, unsure.

"Of course, Cheollie!" Jeonghan happily said.

"Then ... Okay ..."

"Really? Yay! Thank you my Cheollie, I love you!"

"Yeah I love y-- Wait, what?"

"Oh! You supposed to say I love you too or I love you more, well it's up to you to decide."

"Why should I say that?"

"Well, because you love me."

"A-I-I ... I didn't--I didn't yet ..."

"You're no fun, you know what, I'm just waiting for you to confess your feelings for me."

"EH!?"

Seungcheol thought he's going to have a heart attack soon because of Yoon Jeonghan.

You can hear Cheonsa's giggles, really enjoying the conversation.

"A-are you crazy?" Seungcheol growled.

"Yes? I'm crazy in love with you my Cheollie ya!"

"Yah Yoon Jeonghan!"

"Hahaha I'm serious!"

They talked for almost 2 hours or rather Jeonghan did.

Seungcheol only listened to what Jeonghan's saying for the entire night. But, he actually didn't get bored listening to his voice. His voice is like an addicting song that makes him fall in love all over again.

Until,

"Cheollie?"

Jeonghan heard soft snores from the other line.

He smiled,

"Good night, my Choi Seungcheol."

.
.
.

Seungcheol really can't believe that Jeonghan is actually living in this huge condo unit alone.

"Cheollie, here!" He smiled, handed him a cup of tea.

Well, at least our Cheonsa learned how to make a cup of tea now. Thanks to Joshua who taught him how to do it.

"A-thank you," Seungcheol said, accepting the cup.

Jeonghan also prepared some sweets on a big transparent plate which he carefully put down on top of the glass round table.

"Feel at home, Cheollie ya~" He grinned, taking his seats beside his hero.

Seungcheol only nodded, he sipped on his tea while still looking around the place.

"Uhmmm ... Are you not getting bored in here?"

"Hmn?"

"I mean, you're alone here and ..."

"Then, do you want to live here with me Cheollie?"

"Yes, I mean, what!? Living ... With you?"

"Yep!"

Seungcheol's face turned crimson,

"What the hell Jeonghan ah!?" He blurted out.

"Why?" Jeonghan replied innocently.

"We'll still young to live together, pabo!"

"Huh? But, Ajumma will be here too so ... We're not actually alone."

Seungcheol stopped,

"Eomma?"

Jeonghan nodded,

So, him and his Mother will live here with Jeonghan?

Come to think of it, they're in a tight situation right now. They didn't pay their monthly rent for three consecutive months now since they have a lot of paying bills, including Seungcheol's tuition fee.

"Are you ... Serious?"

"Do I look like joking, Cheollie?"

"Uhmm ..."

Cheonsa chuckled,

"I already considered the two of you as my own family. Ajumma and you were really warm people. I really loved the both of you so much. So please, accept my offer, don't worry about anything, money is not an issue to me since I have a lot of those."

It's really good to be rich, Seungcheol thought.

But ...

Isn't it looks like he's taking advantage of Jeonghan's feelings for him?

What will other people say if they found out? Well, he really didn't care about them but ... How about Jeonghan? 

He doesn't want other people to say something bad about him.

"I'm sorry but .... I don't want to be a burden to you," he muttered and looked away.

Jeonghan only smiled, resting his head on Seungcheol's shoulder.

"You'll never be a burden to me," he stated.

Those words,

Seungcheol remembered what Jeonghan said to Jun before.

Indeed, Jeonghan was actually a good person that didn't give a  about the damn status in life of a person.

And ... He also want to be with Jeonghan every day. He wanted to see his beautiful face every morning, his lovely voice, his addicting scent.

"F-fine ..." He pouted,

Jeonghan eyes sparkled.

"Really?" He beamed,

Seungcheol shyly nodded, Jeonghan immediately gave him a tight hug.

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that Cheollie ya!"


01:17pm

After eating lunch, which Seungcheol cooked since Jeonghan only knows how to order food outside.

Cheonsa excitedly pulled him inside his room.

"Come Cheollie, come!"

"Wait, I know how to walk."

"Hahaha I know!"

The first thing Seungcheol saw inside the room was ...

The bunch of giant stuffed animals on top of Jeonghan's bed.

He pursed his lips,

He suddenly remembered the stuffed toy he gave to him.

"You have ... A lot of stuff toys here," he commented.

Wow~ What's the point of giving Jeonghan a stuff toy if he has these giant ones.

"Yeah, but my favorite is Scoups, tada!" He proudly said showing him the bear he gave to him.

Seungcheol can't help but smile.

"You named him Scoups?"

*A sudden flashback*

S ... Coups? That name sounds familiar.

"Yeah, because he's handsome just like you," Jeonghan grinned.

"But he's a girl," Seungcheol suddenly mentioned.

"Eh?" Cheonsa blinked his eyes in confusion.

Seungcheol nodded,

"B-but I thought he's a guy," he reasoned out with wide eyes.

"He's not, he's a she."

Jeonghan pouted sadly, Seungcheol suddenly laughed at his reaction.

"I'm just kidding, why are you so sad silly?"

"You're so mean," he pouted more.

Seungcheol cute muffled laugh heard, so Cheonsa laughed too.

"Cheollie ya ..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to know a little bit about me?" He suddenly asked.

Seungcheol looked at him,

"Sure," he nodded.

Jeonghan gave him a smile,

"Okay, let's see, how do I start? Uhmm ... I know you know I'm from a very rich family, right?"

He nodded again,

Jeonghan weakly smiled.

"Actually, I'm an adopted child."

"Huh?" Seungcheol was surprised.

He's adopted?

"I'm William Yoon niece and not his own son. My Father was his younger brother. He adopted me after my Father's death, or rather ... After my Father killed himself."

Seungcheol swallowed hard, he's not actually expecting that they are going to talk something like this.

"He jumped off, to the 17th floor of the apartment building where we lived when my Mother who left us when I was three visited him with her new boyfriend. My Father couldn't take it anymore so ... He took his own life."

"17th ... Floor ..."

Seungcheol froze,

Wait,

Why does he feel like ... He witnessed a suicide incident the same with what Jeonghan's telling him now.

"I was only ... 6-year-old when that happened. I was traumatized, that they don't have a choice but to send me to the hospital. I thought that time, I'm alone, I'm forever alone now, I don't have anyone. The only person I have is gone! Until, one day, while I'm at the hospital, a guy came in and told me that from now on, he will become my Father, he discharged me to the hospital and I went to New York with him."

Jeonghan continued,

"My life became from nothing to have everything. Anything I want, I could instantly have it with a single snapped of my fingers. Now I have my own family, a Dad, and Mom. People say I'm really lucky, my Mom is a famous model, my Dad is a rich businessman, and I grew up into a beautiful young man. But they don't know, no one knows ... That I'm still lonely. Yes, I have everything ... But I felt empty inside. Dad was always busy at his work, Mom keeps on arranging me to random marriage interviews to get rid of me. She honestly doesn't want to have a son but Dad insisted. That's why, I hate my life ... Until I ... Met you."

*Silence*

So, this is why Yoon Jeonghan was like this.

He's ... Lonely ...

"Jeonghan ah ..."

He smiled,

"Cheollie, don't leave me, okay? Please stay with me," he looked at him with trembling, pleading eyes.

"I will, so don't worry," Seungcheol said pulling him into a hug.

The corners of Jeonghan's mouth turned up,

"Thank you ..."

.
.
.

"Annyeong haseyo, my name is Kim Mingyu, nice to meet you all."

"KYAAAAAH!!!"

The girls screamed after his introduction.

The tall, tanned skin, handsome young man only gave the girls a sparkling smile.

"Please take care of your new classmate, class!" Their homeroom teacher said.

"YES!!!" The class excitedly replied.

"I hope we can all be friends," Mingyu then said.

The class screams again,

"Okay Mingyu, please go and take your seat beside our Cheonsa, Yoon Jeonghan."

"Okay," he said, bowing his head to their teacher and started walking towards Jeonghan.

Jeonghan pouted, the class followed Mingyu until he reached his seat beside Cheonsa.

"It's nice to see you again, Hannie ya," he smiled.

Jeonghan only looked at him, then sighed.

"Me too, Mingyu ya ..."

His smile gets wider.

Joshua cleared his throat and ...

"Hi Mingyu, long time no see!" He beamed.

The tall young man smile immediately dropped and turned into a frown.

"You're ... Also here," he said bitterly.

"Of course!" Joshua grinned, clinging to Jeonghan.

Mingyu glared at him,

"I see, Hong Jisoo."

.
.
.

"Why is the class so noisy today?" Seungcheol frowned in annoyance.

They keep on talking about a certain transfer student that Seungcheol thought was just a waste of time to talk about.

I mean, what's the point of talking about that person?

As if he cares,

"I think that Kim Mingyu they're talking about was Jeonghan sunbaenim's ex-boyfriend before," Vernon suddenly announced.

"WHAT?!" Seungcheol asked in surprise.

Vernon was also startled to his hyung.

"Uhmmm ... Did I say something wrong?"

"Did you said Jeonghan ex-boyfriend?"

"Y-yes?"

"He has a boyfriend before?"

"A-y-yes?"

Seungcheol clicked his tongue, Vernon was more confused.

"I need to talk to Jeonghan," he then said, clenching his fists.

Why the hell Jeonghan didn't tell him about his "Ex-boyfriend?"

Seungcheol gritted his teeth, he's really angry.

Now, he did care about that damn transfer student.

.
.
.

"Oh! Seungcheol ah!" Joshua is happily waving his hand to Seungcheol while his other hand was clinging onto Jeonghan.

Seungcheol immediately frowned, this time, not because of Joshua's existence but because of the two other guys with them.

"That's him, hyung," Vernon whispered to him, pointing at the tallest guy.

Seungcheol angrily walked towards the group.

"Cheollie!" Jeonghan beamed.

The two guys looked at Seungcheol,

Mingyu smiled at him, Junhui glared at him.

"Hi, so you're Choi Seungcheol?" Mingyu said, still smiling at him.

Seungcheol raised a brow at him and didn't answer. He pulled Jeonghan to him and ...

"Let's talk," he said coldly.

"Okay!" Cheonsa only grinned.

"Yah! If you're going to talk to him, do it here," Jun demanded.

Seungcheol only glared at him,

"Uhmm ... So, what's your relationship with Jeonghan ah?" Mingyu suddenly asked.

Joshua grinned, totally interested of Seungcheol's answer, Vernon was confused as always, and Junhui was more annoyed than before.

*Silence*

Seungcheol was only staring at Mingyu intensely.

"Mingyu ah, let me talk to Cheollie f---"

"I'm his boyfriend, do you have a problem with that?" He answered with a deep, icy voice.

Jeonghan eyes went round, Joshua squealed, Vernon was shocked, Jun clicked his tongue, and Mingyu remains smiling at him.

"I see ... So, you already have a boyfriend, Hannie ya," Mingyu hummed.

"A-huh? Oh! Hahaha yeah ... M-my Cheollie, yes ... He's my boyfriend," Jeonghan was still shookt from what he heard.

Mingyu only nodded,

"Good then, now I know the person whom will I snatched you from, MY Hannie ya," he then smirked.