Cheonsa Has A Fever, His Hero Is To The Rescue

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
"Seung---"

Seungcheol's Mother gasped once she saw her son carrying an unconscious person on his back. Both completely drenched by the rain.

"Eomma, help!" The raven said in panicked.

Mrs. Choi also panicked and didn't know what to do.

"W-what can I do? What happened to him?"

"He has a fever Eomma! H-he fainted a while ago. I don't have money to bring him to the hospital so I just carried him back home and ... And ..."

"Okay, okay son, you need to calm down first!"

They both inhaled and exhaled,

"Let's bring him to your room," his Mother decided.

"Okay, I got it! Eh wait, to my room?"

"Yes, we can't let him sleep on the sofa."

Seungcheol face started to redden,

"Why? You don't want to Cheol?" Mrs. Choi asked in confusion while looking at her son's blushing face.

"N-no, l-let's go," he only murmured, and immediately carried Jeonghan inside his room, with his Mother following them behind.

.
.
.

Inside Seungcheol's room,

"I'll dry him up, bring me your clothes. After that, you also need to take a shower, okay?" Mrs. Choi ordered while drying Jeonghan's hair using the towel she gets beside Seungcheol's bed.

Author nim: I know, I know ... Oh my Goddeu that's Seungcheol's own towel!!! σ(≧ε≦o)

"Y-yes Eomma,"

The raven immediately opened his cabinet, and grabbed his smallest shirt and a pair of jogging pants. He gave it to his Mother, and hurriedly went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.


10 minutes later,

He went out of the bathroom, and saw Jeonghan was already dressed up in his own clothes. His Mother gave him a cold compressed to reduce his fever, she put a cold towel on Jeonghan's forehead. He also saw a box of acetaminophen tablets beside his bed.

So, without being told, he gets the heater and placed it beside Cheonsa.

His Mother looked at him in amusement while Seungcheol unconsciously caressed Jeonghan's left cheek while staring at the young man lying on his bed fondly.

"He's beautiful, right?" Mrs. Choi randomly commented.

Seungcheol jolted and looked at his Mother with wide eyes.

"W-what are you saying, Eom--ma?" He blushed, and quickly looked away.

Mrs. Choi smirked,

"Mmmm ... I think my son is interested to this beautiful creature on his bed," she teased.

"What!? I-I'm not!"

"Oh really? Then why are you blushing like that?" She pointed out.

Seungcheol became redder,

"I-i-it's just that ... I-I-I think ..."

His gaze then dropped to the box of acetaminophen beside his bed.

"You're sick too?"

"N-no, I'm fine ..."

"Then?"

According to his Mother's teasing look and tone of voice, she's probably thinking that he likes this blond haired guy but, she's wrong, SHE'S TOTALLY WRONG!

It's just that ... He doesn't really understand Jeonghan at all. Why is he ... Like this?

"He's driving me crazy," he mumbled.

"Who?"

"N-nothing Eomma, honestly, that guy ... He's ... He's m-my schoolmate."

"And?" Mrs. Choi starting to get more interested now.

"We just met like three days ago, and yesterday ... He j-just said ... H-he likes me."

"Oh really? So, how do you feel about his confession?"

"Huh? W-what do you mean Eomma?"

"It's not the first time someone confessed to you, right?"

Well, his Mother was right. A lot of people already confessed to him. Then ...

"Or perhaps, you ..."

"NO! I DON'T LIKE HIM!" Seungcheol suddenly shouted out.

Mrs. Choi chuckled,

"Relax, you don't have to shout. Besides, you're too red right now my son."

The young man pouted, his Mother giggled.

"Anyway, his fever is not really that high, he'll be fine tomorrow. But, I guess his body is too exhausted that's why he suddenly collapsed."

"I-I see …"

Seungcheol felt guilty for making Jeonghan wait for him at the park. If he only ... Went there early ... He won't ...

"Don't worry too much."

"Eh? I-I'm not …"

"It's written all over your face."

"A-a-uhmm ..."

"Eat your dinner, that's a command, Mister Choi. I'm going to bed now, I still have work tomorrow."

"O-okay, good night, Eomma."

"Good night son, just make sure to not make any move to that beautiful blond, understand? You guys still young."

"EOMMA!!!"

"I'm just kidding~" Mrs. Choi laughed at her son's priceless embarrassed expression.

After a few more teasing, his Mother finally left.

Seungcheol sighed,

"As I thought, she'll be like this."


*Flashback*

"Jeonghan ah, Jeonghan ah wake up! YAH YOON JEONGHAN!!!" Seungcheol shook the blond's body gently, trying his best to wake him up, but he's not responding.

Jeonghan body is trembling, he's breathing heavily.

"," he cursed.

He touched Cheonsa's forehead, he cursed more.

JEONGHAN HAS A FEVER!!!

Seungcheol panicked, he's starting to worry, and he felt damn scared. He doesn't know why but the moment he saw Jeonghan fell to the ground, his heart nearly stopped beating, his breath hitched, and his whole body started shaking uncontrollably. He can't explain why he wanted to hug the body in front of him tightly.

The raven immediately carried the blond.

Will he bring him to the hospital? To Jeonghan's house? Wait, he doesn't know where he lived.

"Hang on there Jeonghan ah!" He chewed his bottom lip, and hurriedly sprinted back home.

*End of Flashback*


His room was quiet,

He can hear Jeonghan's soft snores. Up until now, he doesn't know why he reacted that way.

Was he overreacting? Why does he feel like ...

"Yoon Jeonghan, you idiot. Why do you have to go this far? Do you like me ... This much? I wish next time, you wouldn't wait for me."

I'll wait for you!

Seungcheol's eyes widened when a sudden image of a kid suddenly appeared in his mind.

"W-what ... Was that?"

.
.
.

Jeonghan frowned when he woke up into an unfamiliar room, and wearing clothes that totally loosen in his body. But when his gaze went to the handsome guy sleeping on the couch, his eyes literally turned into a pink heart-shaped and ...

"CHEOLLIE!" He called out excitedly.

He immediately stood up, but then he felt dizzy, and he fell down to the floor making a huge, loud 'BANG' that wakes up Seungcheol right away.

"Where are you going?" His hero frowned and asked once he saw Jeonghan on the floor.

Cheonsa gave him an awkward laugh.

"I'm going to you," he pouted.

The raven sighed as he stood up, and helped the blond to stand.

"You're still weak, wait here. I'll make you something to eat."

"Eh? Weak? What happened?"

"You don't remember? You collapsed last night because of your fever."

"Oh! Again ..."

"Huh? What do you mean again?"

"N-nothing …"

Jeonghan forced a smile,

"You're really weird," Seungcheol commented.

He suddenly touched Cheonsa's forehead that made the blond blushed hard.

"I'm glad your fever is gone now," he sighed in relief.

Jeonghan swallowed hard while looking at Seungcheol's face.

"Can I ... Kiss you?" He randomly asked.

"What!?" Seungheol immediately blushed hard.

"I suddenly want to kiss you."

"W-w-what the hell you saying!? A-are you out of your m---"

But Jeonghan didn't bother to listen to Seungcheol's protest as he pulled him and gave him a peck ... Now ... On his lips.

Seungcheol eyes widened, he ... He ... HE REALLY DID KISS HIM!

"Y-y-y-y-you ..."

"Thank you, for not abandoning me, Cheollie ya."

Jeonghan gave him the most beautiful smile he had ever seen in his entire life.

He turned his back,

Badump. Badump. Badump.

He thinks he's the one who will collapse now from the overflowing emotions he feels.

He cleared his throat,

"Take some rest, it's Saturday, so w-we don't have class. I'll send you to your house later before I'm going to work."

"Okay," Jeonghan chirped, smiling brightly at Seungcheol.

Even though he's not facing the blond, he knew he was smiling at him since he has this sparkling, blinding light effects whenever he does.

When Seungcheol left, Jeonghan jumped to his hero's bed, and inhaled his scent.

The blanket, the pillows ... UWAAAH SEUNGCHEOL SCENT IS EVERYWHERE!

His eyes then landed to the shirt he's wearing.

"This is ..."

He started sniffing his shirt,

"KYAAAAAH~ I'm totally into him," he giggled.

He sighed in contentment,

"It's ... So warm."

.
.
.

Cheol~ just heat the food on the table if you're already awake. Eomma already went to work, I didn't wake you up since I know you're tired. I love you, sweetie ❤

Seungcheol chuckled,

"Eomma,"

He picked up the plate of food on the table, and put them inside the microwave.

A couple of minutes later after heating the food, he called Jeonghan.

"Oh! The food is ready," Cheonsa beamed, taking his seat.

Seungcheol sat down beside him.

"Eat a lot so you regain your strength faster."

"Okay, I will! Hmm ... Are you the one who cooked this breakfast Cheollie?"

"No, Eomma did ..."

"I see, I thought it was you," Cheonsa pouted.

When Seungcheol saw Jeonghan's disappointed expression he ...

"I ... Made some porridge for you last night. I want to wake you up but ... You're too peaceful while sleeping, so I told myself that I just wait for you to wake up. But then, I fell asleep too and ... Yeah ... Uhmm ..."

"I can eat the porridge now," the blond smiled.

"Huh?"

"You cooked it for me."

"A-a---a---I-I---"

"Please?" Jeonghan flashed his legendary cute puppy eyes.

Seungcheol sighed in defeat,

"Wait here, I'll heat the porridge."

"Yay! Thank you Cheollie!"

*After heating the porridge*

Jeonghan eyes were sparkling, he excitedly scooped a good amount of porridge using his spoon, and directly put it inside his mouth.

"Uwaaah~ It's delicious," he blurted out in amusement.

Seungcheol blushed,

"I-it's just a porridge silly."

"Yeah, *small smile* It's my first time eating one!"

"What?" The raven looked at him, confused.

Jeonghan only smiled,

"I always eat hospital food whenever I get sick."

"What do you mean?" Now Seungcheol was suddenly curious.

Cheonsa stared at the porridge,

"Since I was young, I always get sick. My parents were the busiest people in the world. So, when I'm sick, our butler immediately rushed me to the hospital since that's my Dad instruction to him. To be honest, no one in my family actually … Taking care of me … So …"

"If you still want more, just tell me," Seungcheol cut off his words and started eating his breakfast.

Jeonghan giggled,

"Okay Cheollie~"

.
.
.

Seungcheol gulped when he saw the luxurious condominium building in front of him. The entrance was damn secured with a lot of securities and those men in black suit. He knew that only rich people can enter the building.

"Do you want to come inside Cheollie?" Jeonghan offered, smiling at him.

"N-no, I-I ... I said I still have work, remember?"

"Oh yeah! Anyway, I lived on the 15th floor. If you have time you can visit me," he winked.
 
"I don't want to," Seungcheol quickly replied.

"Heeeeh~ Why?"

"I just don't want to."

"Okay, then I'll just visit you in your apartment."

"What for?" Seungcheol frowned.

"Because I'll definitely miss you," the beauty simply answered.

"Seriously?"

"Yes!" He grinned.

Seungcheol sighed,

"I'll go ahead, make sure to go inside."

"Okay Cheollie, take care, I love you always."

Seungcheol bit his bottom lip,

"Idiot," he responded.

"The correct response is I love you more Hannie ya~" The blond giggled.

Seungcheol blushed,

"S-stop it, just go inside!" 

Jeonghan giggled more, and happily waved his hand before getting inside the building. Seungcheol made sure he was already inside before taking his leave.

"That Blondie," he hissed with a red face.

His heart is beating faster again, inside his chest.

.
.
.

Jeonghan gasped when he saw the 20 missed calls of his best friend and 30 threatening messages.

"Joshuji will kill me," he said in horror.

Suddenly, his cellphone started ringing,

"The hell he's calling!"

He doesn't want to answer it but he doesn't have a choice,

"Joshu----"

"YOON JEONGHAN!" Joshua shouted out from the other line.

"Yah! I'm not deaf you know," Cheonsa growled.

"Huh! I've been calling you since yesterday, where the hell did you go? I'm ing worried!" He keeps on shouting.

Jeonghan sighed,

"I'm alive, why are you so damn worried?"

"How can't I? You're not picking up your cellphone, and I know you went to that park where you said you're going to wait for Seungcheol. I thought you've been kidnapped again or something!"

Jeonghan let out a small laugh,

"Don't laugh you jerk!" Joshua was really pissed.

"I'm sorry, okay? You sounded like a nagging Mother to me," he giggled.

"It's because I'm worried that I thought you're already dead."

"Okay, lol! I'm still alive, besides ..."

"What?"

"Cheollie ... *blush* Came for me ..."

"So he came," Joshua hummed.

There was a long paused,

"Are you at your condo unit right now?"

"Yes, I am ..."

"Good, I'll visit you after I finish my work here."

"Okay~"

End of call.

Jeonghan smiled,

"Seriously that Joshuji, he's worrying too much. But still, I'm glad, someone like him came into my life."

.
.
.

"Shua hyung? Are you okay?" Seokmin asked.

Lee Seokmin, first-year student, the only son of one of the most powerful business partners of the Hong.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he smiled.

"Is that ... Jeonghannie hyung?"

"Yes,"

"No wonder you're like that."

"Hmm?"

"Nothing, do you still have feelings for him?" He asked directly.

Joshua chuckled,

"I'm just the best friend for him. He's interested to someone else."

"You didn't answer my question hyung," the younger expression gets serious.

Joshua was Seokmin's tutor since he was at middle school. He's a really good teacher to him, and he learned a lot of things both in study and about life, thanks to his hyung. But then, little by little ... He unfortunately, felt something to his hyung that he wasn't supposed to feel, something ... Special. He doesn't know when did he fell in love to Joshua. He knew that his hyung is only doing this because his family told him to do so. Besides, their family was important to the Hong. So, it means, they need to treat Seokmin well, Joshua needs to take care of him for his family sake.

Yes, Joshua only doing all of these because of his family, and Seokmin was only stupid enough to think that someday, his hyung will notice what he really felt for him.

Joshua, still likes ...

"Seokmin, there are things that ... Hard to abandon. Especially those feelings you treasure the most."

BOOM! Heartbroken!

"Are you saying you still like him?" Seokmin frowned.

"What do you think?" Joshua only smiled.

The younger pouted,

"Anyway, congrats for passing your exams with all perfect scores. Your Mom called me and happily thanked me, seriously she's really proud of me."

"How about you?"

"Of course, I do!"

He pats Seokmin's head gently.

"I'm proud of you, Seokmin ah."

Seokmin face brightens up,

"I'll study hard!" He beamed.

The older giggled,

"Great!"

############################


Minna san~ Woah! I'm really happy both this and my other fanfiction received lots of love from you (¬_¬)ノ DarkOtaku is really happy! ٩(๑•◡-๑)۶ⒽⓤⒼ❤

Well, I just want to inform you guys that I can't really update that much (especially this story) Originally this is a slow update fanfic. But I don't really want to update that slow so I'm still trying my best to update immediately. Still, thank you for all the support! I love yah all~ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)