Can't Stop Loving You

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
Update! Whew! Finally, sorry if I let you wait for how many weeks? Okay, I don't know anymore \(;´□`)/

Well, special thank you to LuvJeongCheol95 for reminding me to update this fic. (´∀`)♡

Thank you so much guys for continuing supporting my work, to those upvotes and subscribes ... Again I love you all, you guys were the best! ٩(๑•◡-๑)۶ⒽⓤⒼ❤

Wuhuhuhuh when will I improve my grammar? (┳Д┳)


#############################

"C-Cheollie?"

Jeonghan didn't know what he did to deserve a sudden tight hug from his hero. But Seungcheol was also surprised from what he did. 

"I-I'm sorry," he immediately pulled back, and said with a red face.

Jeonghan face blushed too as he looked away.

"Are you guys seriously flirting in front of me?" Jun frowned, totally annoyed from what he heard, and witnessing right now.

Jeonghan glared at the handsome Chinese guy but, Seungcheol suddenly bolted and ran away from them.

"A-CHEOLLIE!" He yelled but Seungcheol already disappeared from his sight.

"He left you," Jun snorted.

"It's your fault idiot!" Jeonghan pouted.

"I didn't do anything," the Chinese guy then chuckled.

Cheonsa let out a heavy sigh.

"I'll go ahead Mister Wen Junhui, I already told you everything I wanted to say. And, I don't care about your damn opinion."

"Okay ..."

"Excuse me?"

"If you say so."

"Hah! Whatever," Jeonghan rolled his eyes and left Jun and his minions.

Jun suddenly laughed out loud,

"Shàoyé?" One of his minions called.

Author nim: Shàoyé means young master in Chinese according to Google ahah!

"He's more interesting than I thought, I really want him to be mine."

"Huh?"

.
.
.

Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump. BADUMP. BADUMP. BADUMP. BADUMP. BADUMP.

UWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

"No, no, no, no, it can't be! I'm not in love, DEFINITELY ... Not in love with that blond."

*Remember again what Jeonghan said earlier*

"NOOOOO !" He cursed.

Seungcheol gripped his fists tight while biting his bottom lip hard.

His heartbeat still beating faster inside his chest, and his face is redder than a ripe tomato.

Currently, his feet dragged him in front of the school clinic. The classes already started. So, no one heard him talking and shouting to himself like he just lost his mind.

"I can't ... Love him," he mumbled to himself.

"Who ... Seungcheol hyung?"

The door of the clinic suddenly opened wide, and the handsome Chwe Hansol came out, and asked our in love slash in denial Ice Prince Choi Seungcheol.

His eyes widened,

"Y-y-y-you heard me?" He asked back, totally embarrassed.

Vernon, who didn't know what exactly he just heard only nodded.

"Is it Jeonghan sunbaenim?" He then asked curiously.

"Hah!?" Seungcheol felt his heartbeat skip a bit when he heard that name.

He swallowed hard, Vernon suddenly grinned.

"Bingo?"

Seungcheol looked away,

"Oh come on hyung! Don't be shy to admit it. I know you will fall in love to Jeonghan sunbaenim eventually," Vernon grinned more.

"I'm not ..." Seungcheol pouted, still denying the obvious fact that he was actually falling in love with our Cheonsa, Yoon Jeonghan now.

Vernon gave his hyung a tender smile.

"You know what hyung, when I fell in love with Seungkwannie, I think ... It's the most beautiful thing that happened in my life. There are some people who will think its gross. I mean, both guys dating each other is not really a normal thing in this world. But in my own opinion, there's nothing wrong to be in love with the same gender. The most important thing is ... You're happy."

Happy ...

Seungcheol knew that word exists, but he didn't really know what exactly happiness is ...

Well, he's happy, he has his Mother. But still ... He felt incomplete.

"Happy," he whispered under his breath.

The time when he heard what Jeonghan said earlier. He felt a warm feeling spreading all over his body, and the next thing he knew ... He was already hugging Jeonghan tight as if he was the most precious person in his life.

His face heated up once more,

"Uhmmm ... Do you want to go inside?" Vernon offered, ready to open the door of the clinic.

"I think ... Yeah," Seungcheol only nodded.

.
.
.

*Dishes falling sound effects*

"SEUNGCHEOL AH! Aigoo, what are you doing? How many plates are you planning to break today?" The store Manager asked him, while shaking his head in disappointment.

"I-I'm sorry hyung," the young man bowed his head.

Their Manager sighed,

"I'll clean i---"

"No, Wonwoo ya!"

"Yes, hyung?" Wonwoo poked his head at the door of the kitchen, holding a tray of food.

"Please clean this mess, Seungcheol will go home early."

"Huh? Wait, I can st--"

"No, you're not okay, I've been watching you since you came here. You're spacing out the whole time Seungcheol ah."

Seungcheol swallowed hard as he massaged his nape.

He felt stressed,

"I know how important this job to you Seungcheol ah. So please, get a good rest, I think you're tired."

"Y-yes ..."

Wonwoo looked at his Seungcheol hyung worriedly. He wanted to ask what's the problem, but he knew that his hyung won't tell him, so he just ...

"Don't worry hyung, I'll cover you up," he smiled.

"Thank you, Wonwoo ya," Seungcheol return the smile.

"Take care on your way home, hyung!"

"Yeah, I will ..."

.
.
.

"I'm home Eom---"

"Cheollie!"

Jeonghan immediately ran to Seungcheol and like the usual, he s his arms around his neck.

"Yoon Jeonghan!?" The young man gasped in surprise.

"Oh Cheol! Finally you're here," his Mother smiled at him.

"Cheollie, I missed you! Where have you been the entire day? I've been looking for you," Jeonghan pouted sadly, clinging to him more.

The stunned Choi Seungcheol finally back to his senses, and immediately removed Jeonghan's arms around his neck. He pushed him away a little to give each other some space.

"What are you doing here?" He then coldly asked, trying his best to mask his nervousness.

"I'm here to visit you, Ajumma said I could stay here as long as I want, right Ajumma?" Cheonsa looks at Seungcheol's mother that giving them a wide smile.

"Of course Hannie ya!" She beamed,

Hannie ya? When did they become close like this? Seungcheol asked himself.

"Come here you two, let's have our dinner."

"Okay~" Jeonghan chirped pulling Seungcheol's hand.

The two took their seat, while Mrs. Choi putting the food on the table.

"It's homemade food?" Jeonghan asked like it was his first time seeing homemade food, not the food he always ordered in the restaurant or fast food.

"Yes, you don't like Kimchi jjigae? Do you want me to cook other food for you?"

"N-no ... I'm just ... You cooked this Ajumma?" The beautiful blond curiously asked, still couldn't believe what he's seeing on the table.

Author nim: Aaaw our Hannie ya is so precious! (♥ω♥*)

Mrs. Choi giggled from Jeonghan curious face.

"I did Hannie ya, hope you like it," she gave Jeonghan a sweet smile.

Seungcheol watched Jeonghan face turned red, as he bowed his head a little.

"I-I will Ajumma," he shyly replied as he picked up his chopsticks.

Seungcheol started eating too.

He eats quietly while listening to his Mother talking to Jeonghan excitedly.

Well, he couldn't really blame his Mother. He wasn't bringing anyone home since he was young. It's the first time ... Someone ... Actually ...

Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump.

His eyes widen,

Seungcheol suddenly stood up,

"Cheollie?"

"Son?"

The two looked at him in confusion.

Seungcheol didn't speak and walks straight to his room while covering his mouth.

"Eh? What happened to him? Is my son sick?" Mrs. Choi asked herself.

Cheonsa looked at the closed door of Seungcheol's room. He pursed his lips.

"I-I'm sorry Ajumma, I-I think ... Cheollie doesn't want me to come here. I didn't know ... *Bitter smile* he hates me this much."

"What are you saying Hannie ya?"

Jeonghan sadly chuckled,

"I'm just like ..."

He looks at Mrs. Choi,

"A koala sticking on him, and doesn't want to separate with him. I don't want to let go, I really like him."

*Silence*

Jeonghan felt his throat dry, his eyes sting.

Yeah, he wanted to cry it out. This feeling of rejection, it's really hurt.

But,

"Uhmm ... But on my opinion, I think my Seungcheollie actually likes you Hannie ya," Mrs. Choi stood up from her seat to give Jeonghan a pat on the back.

"A-pardon?" He's kinda confused, and startled from what he heard.

Seungcheol ... Likes him?

For real?

Is this some kind of a joke? Or ... He's just being delusional?

"Come, talk to my son. He's still confused but ... I knew what he really feels about you."

"Eh? Are you serious Ajumma?"

Mrs. Choi only grinned and grabbed our Cheonsa's hand.

The two walks to Seungcheol's room. Mrs. Choi opened the door without even knocking and pushed Jeonghan inside the room, she immediately locked the door outside.

"Don't go outside without having a good talk!" She shouted out as she giggled.

She just only wants her Seungcheollie to be true to himself. And also ... To be happy.

They experience a lot of hardship in life. She knew how her son try his best to help her, so they could have a normal life just like the others. 

She always makes him proud by ranking first to every school he transferred.

And now, all she wanted is ... His son happily ever after.

But then,

"AAAAAAAH!!!!!"

Seungcheol suddenly screamed, Jeonghan face flushed red.

"Y--YAH! GET O-OUT!"

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I PROMISE!" Jeonghan shouted back and immediately turned his back to Seungcheol, covering his whole face in embarrassment.

He felt his heart jumped in his throat,

He lied ... HE ING LIED!

HE ... HE SAW IT!

SEUNGCHEOL WAS GODDAMMIT HUGE!

Oh my Goddeu our Hannie ah wasn't yet prepared to see his hero  body like this.

Seungcheol immediately dressed up.

Well, he was about to take a quick shower, and he already undressed himself but he noticed that he forgot his towel. So, he went out to his bathroom to get a clean towel from his closet but when he was about to open his closet, his Mother suddenly pushed Jeonghan inside his room and ... And ...

Seungcheol cleared his throat, his red face became redder after what happened.

Now Jeonghan saw everything, EVERYTHING!!!

"You need to marry me Yoon Jeonghan. You need to take responsibility to this," he cried.

"Eh?" Jeonghan looked at him, confused.

"N-nothing," Seungcheol looked away, totally embarrassed from what he just blurted out.

Our Seungcheollie was actually too innocent that he thinks if someone already saw everything, EVERYTHING ... Especially that LOWER PART of the body. He or she must marry the other no matter what happened.

I'm already unpure! Huhuhuh ... He cried inside.

On the other hand, our Hannie ah, thank goodness he didn't have a nosebleed earlier, don't know what to do. He was actually panicking after what he saw.

"C-C-Cheollie, I-I'm sorry," he decided to apologize first.

Seungchol glared at him but then sighed eventually,

"Even though, I want to say it's your fault I know it's not."

"A-y-yeah, thank you," he's still facing at the door.

But, what Seungcheol actually meant to what he said is that,

It's not your fault. Yeah, I'm starting to ... Fall for you.

Author nim: TOO SWEET! (T▽T)

*Silence*

The only sounds they both hearing right now is their own heart pounding really fast inside their chest.

Suddenly,

Jeonghan started laughing, Seungcheol immediately frowned.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I just realized I love you more each day," he grinned and finally looked at Seungcheol to see his handsome face.

"W-W-WHAT!? Are you crazy?"

Author nim: Sorry it looks like their character switch in this story ^^'

Jeonghan plastered a warm smile, he walks and hugs Seungcheol from behind, as he inhaled his addicting own scent.

"L-let go, I didn't take a shower yet, I-I sweat a lot at my work earlier," Seungcheol blushed hard, trying to push Jeonghan away but Jeonghan tightens his hug more.

"I don't care, just let me do it to calm myself. My heartbeat pounding fasts inside my chest while I'm looking at your handsome face. It's really bad for my heart when I'm with you."

Oh God why is he always like this? Why is he always saying stupid things? The most amusing part is ... He didn't even get embarrassed at all! If I was him I'm probably melting in embarrassment right now. Our Seungcheol said,

"Cheollie," Jeonghan called,

"Hmn?"

"Your Mother ... Is different."

"Huh?"

"She doesn't ... Wear heavy make up ... Or bathing herself with that strong woman perfume. She talks really sweet and her smile is so genuine."

"Why are you telling me that now?"

Seungcheol turned his head back to look at Jeonghan. But his eyes widen when he saw the blond watery eyes.

"Y-yah! Are you crying?" He asked worriedly, removed Jeonghan arms around his waist and turned to wipe the blond tears away.

"I'm sorry I get emotional," Jeonghan apologized.

Seungcheol pressed his lips together while staring at Jeonghan, his face ... He knew he's hurting inside.

"Jeonghan ah ..."

Jeonghan only gave him a small smile,

"I'm okay, don't worry, I'm just kinda surprised that ... A loving Mother does really exist."

Jeonghan chuckled,

"My Mom was not like her. Joshuji's Mother was not like her. They only treat us like their own puppet. They were ... Nothing likes your Mother."

After hearing what the blond said, a small smile crept onto his lips.

Indeed, even though his Mom and he was struggling in life. His Mother still stays positive and didn't give up raising him alone.

"She's amazing, I love her so much."

"I hope you will learn how to love me too," Jeonghan then said.

"I actually did," Seungcheol mumbled.

"Huh?"

Seungcheol puts his usual cold face again,

"I'll take you home, come ... " He stood up and reached his hand to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan smiled and took it,

*A sudden flashback again*

Seungcheol eyes widen when he saw a little boy reaching his hand while smiling at him again,

"Cheollie?" Jeonghan called him, confused why Seungcheol suddenly froze in his spot like he just sees a ghost or something.

Seungcheol shook his head,

"L-let's go."

.
.
.

"Hyung, do you feel better now?" Wonwoo asked Seungcheol.

They just both got in, inside the staff room. They were both night shift today.

"Yes, I'm okay now," Seungcheol gave him a reassuring smile.

Wonwoo sighed in relief,

"You're really different yesterday hyung," he commented.

Seungcheol scrunched up his face,

"How?"

"Well, you're making mistakes which are very rare from you since your always perfect. Your face is red that I don't know if you have a high fever or what. And most of all ... You're spacing out a lot. Hyung, tell me ... Are you in love?" Wonwoo asked,

"W-what?" Seungcheol eyes almost came out from his own eye sockets.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you hyung. I'm not saying that those are the signs of a person being in love but ... Well, I just felt you're in love," Wonwoo laughed awkwardly.

Seungcheol pursed his lips,

"Okay, I'm sorry hyung," Wonwoo immediately apologized.

Seungcheol then sighed,

"It's okay, I actually don't know how I really feel about him."

"Him?" Wonwoo gave him the most confused look he ever saw.

.
.
.

Seungcheol let out a long sighed when he saw Joshua sitting on one of their tables outside the restaurant where he works.

"Are you going to take my order or ..." He asked, smiling at Seungcheol.

"Are you following me? How did you know I'm working here?" Seungcheol asked coldly.

"It's just a plain coincidence, trust me," Joshua laughed.

Seungcheol glared at him,

"What? Can't I visit this restaurant?" Joshua asked teasingly.

Seungcheol didn't answer, he only sighed and gave the menu to Joshua. Joshua took it and read the menu,

"So, I saw you last night with Jeonghannie," Joshua started, still looking at the menu.

Seungcheol knew that Joshua's reason why he's here is that of "THAT" thing. Actually, he saw Joshua last night inside the condominium building where Jeonghan lived.

"Take out or dine in?"

He didn't answer Joshua as he changed the topic.

Joshua only chuckled,

"I'm just actually here to remind you about what I said before. But well, I think you starting to like our Jeonghannie now. So, I think it's not necessarily."

Seungcheol kept silent, he knew that what Joshua's saying is true and he can't argue with that anymore.

"Just make him happy, that's all I want to ask from you."

Right now, Joshua is giving him a warm smile, so different from the smile he used to wear every time he talks to him.

"Order now and leave,"

"Lol, you're really rude. Now, I don't know why Jeonghannie likes you a lot," Joshua giggled.