I Will Do Everything For You

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
I don't have time to post it yesterday since I'm really tired, (━┳━ _ ━┳━)

Anyway, I hope you guys were not confused of the story. Thank you for reading and always supporting this fic. I hope I can finish it soon, again thank you and I love you!

Enjoy reading ❤


###########################


At Tenshi Academy,

"Jeonghannie! Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened yesterday?" Joshua was checking every inch of Jeonghan's body making sure he's not hurt.

Jeonghan only chuckled,

"I'm okay idiot," he responded.

Joshua pouted,

"Geez, I panicked when you suddenly hung up and I ended up contacting Seungcheol."

"You're too overprotective Joshuji," the blond giggled.

Joshua gave him a look,

"What?" The latter then asked.

"Are you sure ... You're okay?"

"Huh?"

"You can tell me idiot,"

"What the hell will I tell you?"

"Look, I heard you called someone Eomma."

Jeonghan's eyes slowly widened, he suddenly looked away,

"So, you heard, I would've pressed the end call button before I blurted out that word," he sighed.

"But ... I-it's not your step mother, right?"

"Yes, it's my real Mother," Jeonghan answers bitterly.

"What!? Wait, i-is she ... The woman living next to you?"

He slowly nodded,

Joshua sighed,

"Just what I thought, she's related to you. No doubt she looks exactly like you."

"Yeah, now I starting to hate my face because of that woman."

They both let out a heavy sigh,

"Are you ... Going to tell Seungcheol about this?"

"No way! I don't want him to know my dark past, even the darkest one."

"But he already know, right? I mean, you've known each other since you were little."

"He can't remember me,"

Joshua scrunched up his face,

"Why?"

"His Mother told me everything, she hypnotized him to forget me, to forget the pain that I've caused. So, everything about me, about what happened when we were little. He can't remember anything of those."

"Ouch! Okay that's kinda hurt on your part."

Jeonghan weakly smile,

"To be honest, I preferred that way ... Rather than he remembers everything and started to hate me for leaving him."

*Silence*

"Okay, let's stop this drama for now, wanna grab some coffee at Starbucks?"

"Yeah, sure!"

I still want to be with Cheollie no matter what.

.
.
.

At Chicken and Beer restaurant,

A group of business person suddenly entered inside the establishment. The Manager immediately noticed them and he choked in surprise,

"What? The owner is here!" He suddenly shouted.

So, all the employees gathered together to welcome them.

"Depyonim! Welcome back!"

Choi Soo Hyun, CEO of one of the largest Telemarketing company in South Korea, he's also the owner of Chicken and Beer restaurant where Seungcheol is working.

The Depyonim smiled at his employees and greeted them back,

"Mister Park, it's nice to see you again," he said to the Manager.

"M-me too Sir, me too!" 

"I'm here with my friends to have dinner here, could you give us a table?"

"Sure, this way please."

After the Depyonim and his companions seated comfortably,

Manager Hyung immediately ordered his staffs to serve Depyonim and his friends at their best.

While,

Seungcheol who just started his shift entered the kitchen and was surprise when he saw everyone were busy and diligently doing their own work.

"Eh? What's happening here?" He suddenly asked,

Well, it's not that his co-workers where not doing their job properly but atleast they have time to joke around,

"Hyung, I'm glad you're already here, the owner suddenly visited us,"   Wonwoo whispered while holding a pitcher of beer.

"Oh, really?" Seungcheol was now more surprised.

Wonwoo nodded furiously,

Wait, come to think of it, Seungcheol haven't met Depyonim yet. Maybe it's a good thing to meet him in person and thank him for giving Seungcheol the opportunity to work here. 

So with a smile plastered on his handsome face, he asked Wonwoo if,

"Can I serve that beer?"

"Eh? Are you sure hyung?"

"Yes, can I?"

Wonwoo looks at him like he wanted to hug his hyung tight,

He was so touch,

"Oh thank God hyung, sure! Wah! I was actually nervous to serve this drink to Depyonim, you're a life saver, Seungcheol hyung!"

Seungcheol only laughed heartily,

Wonwoo then passed the pitcher to Seungcheol and decided to serve the other guest.

Confidently, Seungcheol went to the table where the owner and his friends were sitting.

When suddenly,

A familiar face ... Greeted him,

Those sharp eyes, that creepy smile, that evil familiar laugh,

*Broken glass shuttered into pieces*

"You!" Seungcheol suddenly shouted out of nowhere.

The pitcher he was holding fell on the floor.

The group looked at him in surprise. While the man he was shouting at only smirked at him.

"What are you doing here!?" Seungcheol continued to shout.

"Do you know that young man, Sir?"

"Why is he talking to you like that?"

"Is he out of his mind?"

"He's working here, right? Do you want me to call the Manager, Sir?" 

Depyonim companions asked him,

"No need," The man said,

"I can handle this,"

He assured as he stood up fixing his coat,

He looks at Seungcheol as he smiled and ...

"Seungcheol! What a rare opportunity to meet you here," he said, walking towards him.

The young man didn't response, his whole body started shaking because of anger.

"Why are you looking at me like that, son?" He continued,

*Everyone gasp*

Seungcheol jaw tightened and he said firmly,

"Get out of here,"

"Waeyo? This is my restaurant, why should I have to go out?"

"Pardon?"

"I owned this restaurant," he repeated.

Seungcheol eyes widened as he swallowed hard, 

"You ... Owned this place?"

"Yes, it's mine,"

*Silence*

Seungcheol felt like a strong slap landed on his face,

It's sour,

He clenched his fists tightly,

So ... After all these years, he's working hard for his Father who abandoned them?

Wow~ He even works overtime just to make money so he could afford to go to school and help his mother on their daily expenses. He never complaints, even if it's hard, he doesn't have the courage to say he's already tired because his Mother never ... Never told him that she's giving up. 

And now this ... This bastard,

This bastard is making a huge money and God knows where do he spent them.

Really, wow~ I can't believe this is happening,

Why? Why it has to be like this? Why is my fate so cruel?

"I didn't know you're working here son, if only Papa knew, I gave you a MUCH higher position than being a waiter."

Do you pity me? Or did I embarrassed you with your friends?

Higher position? Who said I need that, you bastard?

"Hey! Why are you not saying anything, son?"

"PLEASE! S-stop calling me son, will you? Calling me your son makes me sick. And you know what? I don't need your help at all ..."

The other man smirked,

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" He asked like what happened before was just a big joke to him.

"What are saying?" Seungcheol voice raised again.

"I'm sure you need money, right? If you're working here it means you need to work to feed yourself."

OH WOW~ IS THIS MAN FOR REAL?

Such a ing ,

"Watch your mouth, I don't care about your filthy money."

"Oh really?"

"YES! Also, I resign!" Seungcheol announced as he glared at his Father once more before taking his leave.

The man only chuckled,

"What a rebellious young man he became," he said.

The people who saw such a dramatic scene were now stunned in surprise.

Who ing hell will think that the hardworking Choi Seungcheol was the son of the owner of this restaurant?

"We're doomed," the Manager said in horror.

.
.
.

Seungcheol can't believe that this day will come, that he and his Father will meet again. But the thing is, he couldn't believe that seeing him now will make him hate his Father more than before.

HOW DARE HIM!

"How dare him to smile at me like that? To talk to me like that like nothing's happened before. How could he? How could he lived his life to the fullest while he knew he abandoned his wife and his son? If only he knew, we can't barely survive! He abandoned us and left us empty-handed. The only thing my Mother and I have ... Was each other's company. He lived like King and we lived like a beggar. I ... I hate him so much!"

"Son?"

His Mother suddenly called him,

Seungcheol flinched,

"I heard you shouting, who are you talking to?"

"A-huh? I-I'm not shouting Eomma," he sweat dropped.

Mrs. Choi knows her son was lying,

"Oh really? Then, why are you so early? I thought you said you're taking graveyard shi--"

Seungcheol suddenly hugged his Mother tightly,

His Mother stunned for a moment but eventually caressed his son's hair gently while patting his back,

"Is there something happened to your workplace?"

"I ... Honestly, I already resigned, Eomma."

"I see ..."

"Are you not asking me why?" He asked,

"Do you want to tell me why?" She asked back.

Seungcheol was silent,

"I know you have your own reason," 

"Eomma," he started to sniff.

"Seungcheol ah ..." 

She patted her son's head gently.

"I'm always here for you, you're free to make your own decision, I'll support you," she only smiled.

"I ..."

With a trembling eyes, Seungcheol bit his lip hard as he nodded to his Mother.

"Thank you, Eomma."

.
.
.

Hey Seungcheol, it's Joshua, Jeonghan will sleep at my place tonight so he said you don't have to wait for him. He can't text you since he's totally wasted.

Seungcheol rubs his eyes gently, he just woke up and realized he slept on the sofa waiting for Jeonghan.

He looked at the time, it's already 4 in the morning, the text message was send at 2:30 am.

"He's wasted?" Seungcheol frowned,

"If he wanted to drink, he should've ask me. I'm in the mood to drink last night."

He sighed,

"Aah~ I want to hug him tight, wrapping his small body around my arms. Han ah, I miss you."

.
.
.

"Choi ... Seung ... cheol," Jeonghan suddenly muttered under his breath.

His eyes suddenly opened wide,

"SEUNGCHEOL!" He shouted,

Joshua who was sleeping soundly beside him suddenly woke up.

"What the hell Yoon Jeonghan?!" He groaned in frustration.

"Joshuji, I need to go home!" Jeonghan suddenly blurted out, out of nowhere as he hurriedly stood up to find his car key.

"What?! Jesus Christ it's only 4am, besides you're totally drunk last night, you must have a hung over, you can't even remember anything!"

"But, but Joshuji, I ... I-I need to see him!" Jeonghan suddenly cried out.

"Whoa! Okay, okay, fine! What the heck is wrong with you? Are you having your period?"

Cheonsa was silent,

"Fine, okay? I'll drive you home, wait for me here."


30 minutes later,

"Cheollie!"

Jeonghan shouted out, opening the door of his room widely,

"Eh? H-Han ah? What are you doing here? I thought you ..."

"Cheollie!" He threw his self to his boyfriend and hug him tightly Seungcheol can barely breathe.

"H-Han ah, I can't b-breathe."

"I missed you so much Cheollie ah!" Jeonghan suddenly cried.

Seungcheol eyes widened,

"I really missed you!" 

"I ... *smile softly* What a coincidence, I missed you too," the other said softly.

Joshua, who's leaning at the door at the moment shakes his head,

"Too sweet I want to throw up," he mumbled to himself.

But then he can't help but to smile,

"You're the only one ... Capable to make my best friend happy, Choi Seungcheol."

.
.
.

A week had passed,

Jeonghan was very happy after knowing Seungcheol finally resigned to his work. Oh God finally! He can be with his boyfriend anytime he wants.

He's already listing the things that he wanted to do with his boyfriend

But then this happens,

"You found a new job?" Jeonghan frowned the moment he heard what Seungcheol said.

The latter only smiled at him and nodded,

"How could yo-- *sigh* I told you Cheollie ah, you don't have to work, right? I can support you and Ajumma," Cheonsa pouted.

"Aww~ My Han ah is upset, I'm sorry ... I promised to make time with you but please understand, I just really need this job, okay?" He kissed him on the cheek.

Dammit! My fragile heart! I'm already giving up just by one kiss, he thought.

"F-fine!"

What? He's too cute to resist! (∩˃o˂∩)♡

"Oh! By the way Han ah,"

"Hmm?"

"Earlier, someone was looking for you,"

"Really? Who could it be?" 

"Miss Jeongyeon, the woman next door."

*Choke*

"WHO?!"

"Uhmm ... I said Miss Yoon Jeongyeon was looking for you,"

Seungcheol was kinda taken aback from Jeonghan's reaction.

"Is something wrong between you and Miss Jeongyeon?" He couldn't help but asked.

Jeonghan bit his bottom lip as he shook his head,

"Somehow, I feel like she really want to meet you and talk to you."

"Hmm ..."


*Flashback*

"Coming!" Seungcheol shouted while wiping his hands, he just finished washing the dishes.

Once he opened the door, a familiar beautiful woman showed up.

"Oh! Miss Jeongyeon, h-how can I help you?" He was kinda uneasy suddenly but ...

The woman in front of him was more uneasy than him. She was fidgeting, she looks at him with trembling eyes, as if she wanted to cry.

Seungcheol suddenly panic,

Did I say something wrong? He asked himself.

"Good morning, Seungcheol ah! A- uhmmm ... I-is Jeonghan's inside?" She asked nervously,

She's looking for Han ah?

"I'm sorry Mam, he's not here yet, he went to the supermarket with my Mother."

"M-mother? You were... You were living ... T-the two of you with your Mother?"

"Yes Mam, I'm sorry but is there something wrong about that?"

"Oh! Hahah n-nothing of course, please tell Jeonghan I stopped by."

"Sure, I will Mam,"

She gave Seungcheol a gentle smile,

"I'll go ahead then, I'm happy to see you again, Seungcheol ah."

"Yes, me too Mam."

*End of Flashback*


"Anyway, I hope you could meet her sometime, she seems a nice woman,"

"Nice woman my ," Jeonghan mumbled.

Seungcheol sighed, he doesn't know why his beautiful lover suddenly acting like this but he couldn't ask him why, he just ... He feels like he just don't want to know about it too.

"By the way, I bought you a strawberry ice cream,"

"Really?" Jeonghan's eyes suddenly sparkles,

Seungcheol smiled, his Han ah is so predictable and easy to please,

No wonder he loves him so much,

"You're really cute, my Han ah."

.
.
.

"Hyung!" 

Wonwoo happily waving his hand to his Hyung while running towards him.

Once he reached his hyung ...

"Sorry for making you wait," he said, breathing heavily.

"No worries," Seungcheol smiled to him, patting his head.

"So ... What do you want to talk about hyung?"

"Let's grab a coffee first,"

"Okay!" Wonwoo only nodded.

Inside a café,

The two immediately ordered two cup of espresso and cheese cake for Wonwoo, vanilla cake for Seungcheol.

Wonwoo patiently wait to his hyung to say something,

Seungcheol cleared his throat, Wonwoo looks at him attentively,

"How is ... The restaurant now?"

"Oh! Well, the same, as usual, always busy," Wonwoo responds.

"I-I see,"

"But hyung, I didn't know you're the son of the owner of the restaurant."

Seungcheol pursed his lips,

"So you're loaded just like Jeonghan hyung?" Wonwoo curiously asked.

"I'm not loaded, he was ..."

"Oh! Okay,"

"Enough with my good for nothing Father, actually ... I called you here to tell you something, Wonwoo ah."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Well, I decided to ... Ask Jeonghan to marry me."

"WHAT!?" The young man shouted in surprise.

Seungcheol only smiled,

"I know I love him so much, I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

"B-b-but ... Aren't you too fast, hyung? I mean, you're still young and ... It's ... Well, for me it's ... Come on hyung we're still in HIGH SCHOOL!"

"Hahaha! Yeah, I know that, am I too ambitious? To be honest, I have this feeling ... That if I let go of Jeonghan he will disappear out of my sight. I know it's sounds crazy but I feel like I met Jeonghan a long time ago, I don't know when or where but ... Everything about him, it's so familiar that ... If he left me, I know I'll die, I can't lived without him anymore."

He chuckles,

"I want him to be mine already, only mine."

*Silence*

"That's ... Too selfish, hyung ..."

Wonwoo looks down,

"But ... Romantic too," he smiled eventually.

Seungcheol smiled back,

"So, when will you planning to propose?"

"After I bought the ring I mentioned to you before."

"Oowww ..."

"Well then goodluck hyung! I will try my very best to help you,"

"Thank you, Wonwoo ah!"

.
.
.

"Okay Jeonghan, you can do this!" He tried to cheer himself.

He pouted,

UGH! THIS IS ALL SEUNGCHEOL'S FAULT!


*Flashback*

"HUH?! Why would I even want to go there?" Jeonghan asked, totally annoyed in Seungcheol's sudden favor.

The raven haired guy gave his lover a look,

"Don't be like that Han ah, she really wanted to meet you and I think she's no harm so ... I told her you can meet her tomorrow around 5pm after class."

"But Cheollie I don't want to!" Cheonsa cried,

"Han ah, just go, okay?"

"B-but!"

"No buts ... Just go," he said firmly.

*End Flashback*


"ARGH! I HATE HIM," he shouted in frustration.

"Just kiddin I freakin love him,"

He immediately gets back what he said.

"But ... Why does that woman not here yet? Even though she's my Mother she don't have the rights to make me wait here."

"Jeonghan!" Someone suddenly called him,

Jeonghan rolled his eyes upon hearing that voice, he silently watched while his Mother catching her breath.

"Did you run going here?"

"I-I-y-yes," she managed to say while clenching her chest tightly.

He knew his Mother have asthma,

The blond clenched his jaw,

"Wait here, I'll get you something to drink,"

The woman looked at her son and smiled slightly,

At least she knew her son was worried even just a little.

A couple of minutes later, Jeonghan came back and handed his mother a glass of lukewarm water,

*Silence*

"Are you ... Feeling well now?" Jeonghan asked, a visible blush crept on his beautiful face.

His Mother jumped a little on her seat once she heard Jeonghan's sudden question,

Aaah~ He's really worried, she thought to herself.

"Y-y-yes, yes I'm fine," the woman smiled awkwardly.

"You know you have asthma, right? You should never run like that!"

"Yeah,"

She laughed a little,

"I'm sorry, I'm just afraid you'll leave me, I really want to meet you and talk to you, Jeonghan ah."

"Okay, now what do you want to talk?" The blond expression quickly changed.

His Mother sighed, she doesn't know where to start,

"You're so tense, Eomma," the young man suddenly said to his Mother.

"Oh! I ... Sorry, uhmm ... I didn't know where to start."

Jeonghan saw her Mother's hands were shaking,

She's really nervous,

"I'm not going to eat you Eomma, don't worry," Cheonsa assured.

She flinched,

"I-I'm sorry, I really want to tell you a lot of things, I practiced hard before going here but everything wasted when I saw you."

Somehow, Jeonghan felt something when he heard his Mother,

Pity,

But ... Did she even pitied me when she left me with my Dad? Of course! She doesn't ...

But then again,

I'm not like her, and ... She's still my Mother,

Even though I hate her so much, even though I don't want to be his son again, still ... I ... I want to ... To have a Mother. 

He sighed,

What am I even thinking, he shook his head,

"J-Jeonghan ah,"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry ..."

*Silence*

Of course, she's still feel sorry, for the woman who left his family to be with the man he loves, she should feel sorry.

"I meant it, this time," she added.

"So, what do you want then Eomma?"

"Huh?"

"After I forgive you, you still want something, right?"

"Well ... I-I ... Honestly, I just ... I want to be your Mother again, w-will you ... Let me?"

Jeonghan knew that question will follow,

But ... Is he ready? What if ... He met him? He met that ... Bastard?

"Jeonghan ah, I really want to spend time with you. Take good care of you, give the love you deserve, things that I didn't have chance to give when we're apart. Please, I'm begging you son, please ... Let me be your Mother again."

There was a long pause,

Jeongyeon holds her son's hands tightly, if he wanted her to kneel in front of him, she will do it, she'll definitely do it just to be with her son again.

"Please ... My Jeonghan ah,"

"Fine," Jeonghan finally replied.

His Mother face immediately lit up,

"R-really?"

"Yes,"

"Jeonghan ah,"

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.

She cried nonstop,

"Eomma, s-stop crying," Jeonghan panicked, the people around them started throwing them or specifically, him weird look.

"Eomma, stop crying or else I'll take back what just I said," Jeonghan pouted.

"I'm sorry, *sniff* I'm just too happy that I can't stop crying."

"AISH! BUT YOU SHOULD STOP CRYING!"

"Yeah, okay, okay."

Who would've thought that ... This will make Jeonghan happy too.