You Still Like Him, Don't You?

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
One month quarantine at home, isn't it fun? I'm bored to death! Hahaha well, stay safe minna san, will update as much as I can to finish this story ❤

This chapter is fresh out the oven, and not edited. I'm just going to put it up and come back to fix the errors.

Enjoy reading! ∩( ・ω・)∩


############################


A week immediately had passed after Jeonghan and his Mother finally made up.

And Jeonghan as he promised gave his Mother some of his time.

After their class, Seungcheol will go to his work, and Joshua will go to Seokmin's house to tutor him. So, Jeonghan always meet his Mother at the nearby café at their school, they usually talk about their lives, though most of the time Jeonghan only talks about how amazing his boyfriend was and his Mother only smile at him, happy to listen to his son's love story.

Jeongyeon knew how much Jeonghan loves Seungcheol. She's seeing it through her son's eyes.

She thought Seungcheol was really lucky to be loved by his beautiful son.

"Son?"

"Yes, Mom?" Jeonghan asked, sipping his iced americano.

"I'm just wondering, did you ... Uhmmm .... Is Seungcheol ... You know ..."

"Aaah~ I haven't told him yet,"

"Oh ..." You can hear the disappointment on Jeongyeon's voice.

"Do you want me to tell him already?" The blond curiously asked.

His Mother slowly nodded,

"You ... You talks to him a lot and I knew he's a good boyfriend to you. I already met him in person and he's really a polite and handsome young man. Honestly, I really want to thank him for making you happy. And also, to know him better ..."

Jeonghan can't help but smile,

"Areso, well he's already suspicious honestly since I always meet the Ajumma next door. Hahaha ... Don't worry Mom, I'm already planning to tell him, I just don't want to shock him and makes him faint."

His Mom laughed,

"Well then, I'm looking forward, Hannie ah!"

"Okay," he cheered.

.
.
.

2:46 am

"Cheollie?" Jeonghan softly called rubbing his eyes gently.

"Did I wake you up?" Seungcheol whispered walking towards his beloved blond.

Jeonghan weakly shakes his head,

"I'm waiting for you, but I fell asleep."

The raven chuckles,

"I told you, you don't have to wait for me, remember?" The young man said kissing Jeonghan's forehead softly.

He sweetly smiles from the kiss,

"Cheollie,"

"Hmm?"

"I met my Mom today,"

Seungcheol paused, looking at Jeonghan in confusion,

"She was the beautiful woman next door," he just blurted out like that.

"Huh?"

*Processing what Jeonghan just said*

"WHAT!?" He shouts in surprise,

"Teehee ..."

"Yoon Jeonghan, don't teehee me like that!" Seungcheol said in a serious tone.

"Sorry?" Cheonsa only grins,

His lover pouted,

"Why?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you telling me this now?"

"Aaaw~ Is my Cheollie's angry? I'm sorry, okay?" Jeonghan immediately flashed his puppy eyes.

"I'm sulking,"

"Then, how will I make up with my sulking boyfriend?" The beauty asked mischievously, giving slight kisses on his lover's neck.

"Han ah!" The raven barks,

The other giggles,

"Cheollie, Mom said she wants to meet you again,"

"R-really?" He raised a brow,

"Yep," Jeonghan nods, clinging like a koala to him.

Seungcheol sighed, he knew he have no choice, Jeonghan was like this ever since he met him.

He's always full of surprises but heck! This one makes him shook like crazy!

"Okay ... Fine! I'll definitely meet her tomorrow," he said in defeat.

"Great! I love you my Cheollie," Cheonsa said smiling happily.

"I love you more, Han ah ..."

.
.
.

"My Cheollie!" Jeonghan called out, entering Seungcheol's classroom like a boss.

The students immediately noticed him and cheered once they saw their Cheonsa, looking at him with heart shaped eyes, admiring his Goddess like beauty.

"Jeonghan sunbae nim!" They called,

"Hmmm ... Where's my Cheollie?" He asked himself, totally ignoring his surrounding.

Once he spotted his boyfriend, he grins and walks to where he is,

"Cheollie!" He hugs him from behind,

"Han ah? I told you I'll pick you up, right?" Seungcheol sighed,

As usually, he felt those sharp glares of his classmates, stabbing him to front, and back.

"I'm excited to see you," the blond beamed.

"Fine ..." He exhaled,

"Let's go?"

"We should or else my classmates will kill me here,"

"Hmm?" Jeonghan innocently looks at him.

"Nothing," the raven pouted pinching the blond cheek.

"Mom texted me, she said she's already at the gate waiting for us,"

"Oh really? Let's go!"

"Yep!"

.
.
.

Seungcheol bowed his head and greets his soon to be Mother in law, giving her a sweet smile.

Jeongyeon returns the smile, also bowed his head and greeted Seungcheol,

"My son choose his partner so well I'm speechless, you're very handsome Seungcheol ah," Jeongyeon can't help but praise our Seungcheol.

"Of course Mom, I told you my Cheollie is the best!" The blond boasted.

His Mom laughs, Seungcheol only smiles,

"Areso, I'm really happy to meet you again Seungcheol."

"Me too Ma'am,"

"A-no, no, no! Just call me Mom too," the older announced.

"A-o-okay, M-Mom ..." Seungcheol blushed, and Jeonghan grinned.

"Well, let's grab something to eat shall we?"

"Okay!" The two cheered in sync.

.
.
.

The three went to Jeongyeon's favorite restaurant, they talk and eats a good meal.

Looking at how happy his Mother was while talking to his boyfriend, Jeonghan was the happiest person in the earth right now.

"And this was when Jeonghan's first birthday, look at his chubby red cheeks!" Jeongyeon squealed, totally fangirling over his son's baby pictures in her cellphone that she treasures the most.

Seungcheol eyes were so blessed today,

"Can I have them all Mom?"

"Sure, sure, I'll send them all to you," she grins.

"Thank you so much!"

Seungcheol happily looks at his lover,

"Han ah, you're really cute~"

"Ey you're more in love with me now," Jeonghan jokingly said.

"I'm always in love with you," the raven answered, holding the blond's hand tightly.

"Wow~ You two wants to kill me with your sweetness don't you?" Jeongyeon sneered.

The two only smile,

"By the way Seungcheol, I hope I'll meet your Mother soon," Jeongyeon suddenly announced.

"She'll definitely be happy to meet you too, Mom," the raven answered back.

"You think so?"

"Yes!"

"That was great then,"

Suddenly, Seungcheol's cellphone rings, he immediately excused himself to pick up the call, 

"Hyung!" Wonwoo excitedly calls on the other line.

"Hey Wonwoo ah,"

"Hyung, I received your text earlier!" he exclaimed,

"Oh! Yeah ... So?"

"I'll definitely help you!"

"Great! You're a big help, Wonwoo ah."

"No problem, anything for you, Seungcheol hyung,"

Seungcheol laughs,

After the call, he returns to their table.

"Ah where's Han ah?" He suddenly asked when his lover was nowhere to be found on their table.

"To the restroom," Jeongyeon replied sipping her tea.

The raven nodded,

*Silence*

"Uhmm ... Mom?"

"Yes, Seungcheol?"

He paused for a moment,

He was suddenly unsure if he wants to tell Jeonghan's mother about his plan but .... The early the better, right? Or no?

"I'm ... I'm planning to propose to Jeonghan," he decided to tell her anyway.

Jeongyeon gasped,

"When?"

"Next Sunday?" Seungcheol replied,

The woman was too shook to answer back that she only started to sniff.

"Ah Mom! Are you angry? I'm so sorry, I know we're still young and---"

"No, no," she wipes the tears forming to her eyes.

"Mom ..."

"I'm just ... I'm just happy for my son ... I know Jeonghan will be happy too,"

Seungcheol sighed in relief as he smiled to her,

"Thank you Mom, you're the best."

A few minutes later, Jeonghan returned to their table,

He looks at the two in confusion,

"Uhmm ... Did something happened here when I went to the restroom?" He suddenly asked,

"Nothing why?" His boyfriend asked back,

"Well, Mom keeps on smiling at me like she's going crazy, like look at her now," he stated.

Seungcheol laughs heartily,

"Nothing happened, trust me,"

"O-okay?" He said, totally puzzled.

"I'm just happy for you, my Jeonghan ah," his Mom cried.

"What?!"

.
.
.

Inside the mini library at Jeongyeon's unit,

She was humming into an unknown melody while dusting the bookshelf, her boyfriend was helping her organize the books,

Soo Hyun couldn't help but smile at her,

"Yeobo, you're always happy lately," he mentioned.

"You think so?" She smiled sweetly,

"Yep, is there something happened?" The man curiously asked,

"Well ... I'm meeting my son lately."

"Uhmm ... Jeonghan?"

"Yep ..."

"Oh ..."

"Waeyo? Do you want to meet him again?"

"Huh?"

Soo Hyun expression suddenly changed, he was muted,

"Yeobo?" Jeongyeon called out,

He shook his head and smiled to her,

"I-I'll go take a quick shower first."

"Eh? O-okay then, after you're done, let's have dinner, okay?"

"Sure," he nods and take his leave.

Jeongyeon smiling face slowly faded,

"I know what you're thinking, yeobo," she frowns.

.
.
.

Seungcheol was cleaning the kitchen when his Mother came home,

"My Seungcheollie~" She calls him,

"Eomma!" The young man immediately gave his Mother a gummy smile.

"How are you today my son? Eomma was exhausted, we have a lot of customers today ... But look! Clara gave me some cupcakes for my hardwork," she beamed.

"Oh wow! Do you want me to make tea? Let's eat them with Han ah,"

"Sure, thank you my Seungcheollie!"

Seungcheol only smiles at her,

"By the way Eomma, I met Han ah's mother today,"

"Oh really?"

"Yes! She's really kind and beautiful just like Han ah."

"Wow, as I thought, hope I can meet her too."

"You know what Eomma, she also wants to meet you!" Seungcheol excitedly said.

"Then, I'm looking forward to meeting her," Mrs. Choi smiled.

The next day,

It's the first time Jeonghan entered inside his Mother's condo unit even though it was just next to his own.

Jeongyeon gave the password to him, so he could enter anytime he wants.


Saturday at 10:36 am

Jeonghan sitting quietly in the living room, waiting for his Mom to come home from the supermarket, she invited him to have lunch with her since he said that Seungcheol will meet Wonwoo today to discuss some matters, and also have lunch with him.

"Yeoboseyo, Mom?"

"Hey sweetie sorry Mom is late. I'm not expecting to stuck in traffic at this hour! I'm really sorry," she keeps on apologizing.

"No worries Mom, I'm already inside your unit."

"Omona! Really?"

She sighed,

"Make yourself at home my Hannie, I'll be there soon, okay?"

"Okay ... I'll wait for you,"

"Bye sweetie, I love you!"

"I love you too."

The call ended,

Jeonghan sighed heavily, why does he feel uneasy ever since he entered the unit. His heart beating faster inside his chest while sweating hard even though the place was air-conditioned.

He squeezed his palms together,

"Hope Mom will be here soon," he muttered to himself.

When suddenly,

He heard the door unlocked,

He immediately stood up to see who just entered and ...

"Mom---"

He froze,

"Jeonghan?"

The blond eyes widen and he swallowed hard,

"Y-y-you?" He shuddered,

"J-Jeonghan, what are you doing here?" The person who just entered asked, more surprised than the young man.

Cheonsa actually don't want to admit it but the moment his Mother invited him to her unit, he wanted to refuse since he knew he'll meet HIM sooner or later, 

BUT HE DIDN'T IMAGINE HE'LL MEET HIM NOW!

, I'M SCREWED! He screams to himself.

"M-My Mom invited me here, U-Uncle Soo Hyun," he stuttered,

"Oh! Jeongyeon invited you ..." He nods,

"Y-yes ..."

"I see ... *Awkward laugh* That's why she suddenly asked me to buy strawberry cake," the man smiled slightly.

Jeonghan only nods.

WHAT AN AWKWARD ATMOSPHERE!

"Uhmm ... Jeonghan,"

Jeonghan jumped a little when Soo Hyun suddenly called his name,

PLEASE DON'T CALL MY NAME LIKE THAT, I ING WANT TO PUKE!

"A-y-yes?"

He wants to end this awkward conversation as soon as possible and go home, like ... RIGHT NOW!


"I just want to say that ... You already grown up and even more beautiful now."

"Oh! T-thank you, Uncle Soo Hyun."

BEAUTIFUL MY FACE YOU JERK!

The man gave him a gummy smile,

"We have strawberry milk here, I'll get you some while you waiting for Jeongyeon."

"O-okay, thank you,"

"Wait me here, okay?"

The blond nodded, Soo Hyun happily went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for Jeonghan.

"! I want to go home!" Cheonsa cried.

.
.
.

Jeongyeon hurriedly opened the door while carrying four big bags of groceries,

"Hah! So tired," she exhaled,

"Mom!"

Jeonghan who was still sitting in the living room that moment together together with Soo Hyun immediately stood up to help his Mom carry the bags.

"Hannie ah, sorry for making you wait," she pouted, she really feels sorry for her son.

"It's okay Mom," the young man smiled.

Jeongyeon returns the smile,

Her gaze then shifted to the man whose eyes were locked to a certain blond,

"Yeobo?" She decided to call him,

Soo Hyun snapped, shaking his head weakly and quickly wore his usual smile to his partner,

"Yeobo, what's for lunch? Jeonghan ah said he wants some pasta," he said.

"Really? Lucky I bought some," the woman answered, still looking sharply at him.

"Great! Let me help you, okay?"

"Sure yeobo, uhmm ... You seem excited today, huh?" She said in a teasing tone,

Soo Hyun laughed heartily, but Jeongyeon was fully aware why,

"Let's see if you can still laugh like that later," she mumbles to herself.

An hour and a half passed,

"Hannie ah, could you please set the plates on the table!" Jeongyeon yelled at her son who was currently lying on the sofa.

Jeonghan whose eyes were closed that moment blindly stood up and yelled back,

"Okay Mom!"

The carbonara was finally cooked, it's not the usually lunch of Korean people but the couple knew that their Jeonghan ah loves his Mother's carbonara so they still made it.

"Dig in son," his Mother smiled,

Jeonghan like a child happily starts eating,

"Uwah! Your carbonara was still the best Mom!"

Jeongyeon giggled,

"I'm glad you still like it until now Hannie ah."

"Of course I do!"

"I remember when Jeonghan was little he keeps on saying when he grew up he'll definitely learn how to cook your carbonara yeobo," the man laughed.

"Hahaha yeah I remembered that, so did you learned how to cook it my Hannie?"

"Well, I ..."

Cheonsa scratched the back of his head,

"Actually, I never learned how to cook anything," he shrugged.

The couple looks at each other blinking their eyes then laughed heartily.

"You're still cute as ever," Soo Hyun said holding his stomach from too much laughing.

"Sweetheart, you should learn how to cook, especially now that you have a boyfriend. Don't tell me he's the one who's cooking for you?" Jeongyeon asked in teasing tone.

Jeonghan only blushed,

But ...

Someone suddenly stopped laughing, his face becomes serious,

"You have ... A boyfriend ... Jeonghan ah?" His voice was shaking,

"Yes Uncle," the blond answered back, smiling at him.

Soo Hyun was suddenly silent,

Jeongyeon smirks,

"I already met his boyfriend, and he's so handsome and kind, yeobo!" 

"I-I see ..."

"Wait, we must invite Seungcheol here when he doesn't have work, what do you think Hannie?"

"Huh? Oh, yes, he'll be happy," the young man smiled.

"Seungcheol?"

A line appeared between Soo Hyun's brows,

"Oh yes! His boyfriend's name is Choi Seungcheol, seriously you need to meet him too yeobo, he's really hot and handsome!" She exclaimed, fanning herself.

"Oh ..." The only word came out from her lover's mouth.

"Waeyo? Is there something wrong, yeobo?"

Her boyfriend didn't answer and just drink his water,

Wait, here, look we have a selfie yesterday," she excitedly said, showing her lover the photo of them eating at the restaurant.

The man jaw tightened,

"Yeobo? What's wrong?" She pouted when she felt something was off to his partner.

There was a long paused,

Jeongyeon suddenly covered  when she realized something,

"Wait, could it be, yeobo ... Your son ..."

The man sighed as he looks down,

Jeonghan confusedly looks at the both,

"Is he your son?"

"Son?" Cheonsa swallowed hard,

Wait, what is actually happening here? Son? Who? My Choi Seungcheol?

Choi Seungcheol,

Wait,

Choi?

Hah! No way, NO.ING.WAY!

But Soo Hyun weakly nodded,

Jeonghan's eyes slowly widen,

"Your ... Son?"

"Jeonghan ah ..."

The blond suddenly stood up,

"I'll go ahead,"

"Eh? Wait son you haven't finished your---"

"I'm full Mom, thank you for inviting me here, Uncle Soo Hyun, I'll go ahead," he weakly smiled and bowed his head before taking his leave.

Soo Hyun didn't say anything, Jeongyeon was also quiet,

Then, her face suddenly gets serious once her son left,

"Are you shock?"

The other still didn't answer,

"I saw how you looked at my son, who would've thought you still like him, huh yeo-bo?"