Wait, You're Not Joking, You're Really In Love!?

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa

If only the kidnapper hadn't covered Jeonghan's mouth, his mouth probably fell open when the guy whom he hated the most suddenly appeared in front of him.

"I said, let him go," Seungcheol repeated while slowly approaching them.

The kidnapper started shaking, and gripped Jeonghan's arm tightly. Cheonsa groaned in pain.

"D-d-don't come closer, I-I will ..." 

"You what?" Seungcheol asked with his usual icy, monotone voice.

"I will ... A-ACK!"

Jeonghan's eyes widened in shock when Choi Seungcheol, with a blink of an eye transported behind them, and twisted the arm of the kidnapper mercilessly.

Jeonghan was quickly released by the bad guy. But, what's more surprising is that, the kidnapper asked for mercy but Seungcheol twisted his arm even more.

Cheonsa gulped, he's kinda terrified for what he just witnessed but ... He pressed his lips together, Is he another son of Kakarot? I mean, I thought he used instant transmission a while ago since I really didn't see him went behind us.

And ... And ... OH MY GOD HE'S REALLY STRONG!!!

With sparkling eyes, he watched the new son of Kakarot, I mean, Choi Seungcheol defeated the enemy. The kidnapper cowardly ran away, and even left his own car. Seungcheol clicked his tongue, his uniform was soiled.

"My hero!" Jeonghan's now looking at him with full of admiration in his eyes.

This guy just saved me from that bad guy! This guy, he's actually nice. This guy ... come to think of it, THIS GUY IS FREAKING HOT AND HANDSOME! 

Cheonsa's face started heating up from his own thought, he felt his heartbeat racing faster inside his chest. 

"PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!" He suddenly shouted out of nowhere.

CRICKETS SOUND ...

There was a long paused, Seungcheol only gave him a look. He had just finished his delivery, and saw someone was in trouble. If only he knew that it was this annoying blond, he probably just passed by and left with his motorcycle.

"Please?" Jeonghan pouted his lips cutely.

VEIN POP!

This guy is really shameless, Seungcheol thought. So, he just sighed and decided to leave but ...

"Wait, please wait!" Jeonghan ran to him and pulled his hand tightly.

Seungcheol jaw tightened,

"What?" He's totally annoyed now.

"I-I-I LOVE YOU!" Cheonsa suddenly confessed.

"Huh?"

"I love you ... I mean it, please go out with me!"

Seungcheol's trying his very best to control his anger. This blondie really has an audacity to ask him out after what happened? He sighed, Why is it so hard to deal with him? He thought.

"Go home, it's already late," he only replied.

"I ..."

Seungcheol didn't bother to listen to Jeonghan anymore. He pulled his hand back, and rides his motorcycle, driving it back to the restaurant where he's working, leaving the beautiful Cheonsa alone in the street. 

Badump! Badump! Badump!!!

Jeonghan looked up the sky, the stars were brightly shining. He gently touched his left chest.

"I can't believe it ... I'm … in love …"
.
.
.
"Oh? Seungcheol ah, you're here! Wait, what happened to your face? It's all ... Uhmmm ... red," The Manager of the restaurant where Seungcheol's working at, curiously asked.

"N-nothing Sir, I'll go ahead, I'm done with my delivery," he replied, bowing his head.

​​​​​"O-okay ..."

Seungcheol bit his lower lip hard.

"What's wrong with that Blondie!? Suddenly confessing to me, *sigh* I hope he stopped playing around."
.
.
.
The story of the normal Yoon Jeonghan, bow.

He hates morning, he felt like he's getting ugly when he still wants to sleep but his alarm clock wouldn't let him. Seriously, this alarm clock doesn't know the words, "Beauty Rest." 

But, the so-called "In Love" Yoon Jeonghan right now is already awake before his alarm clock even rings. Miracle? Well, let's see.

"I'm really excited to see My hero today!" He beamed while dreamily looking outside the windows of his condominium, imagining Seungcheol's face in the clouds.

So, it seemed like, Jeonghan instantly fell in love with Seungcheol after he saved him last night to that bad guy. But honestly, it's the first time that someone actually ... 

Chiring! Chiring! Chiring! Chiring!!!

He turned off his alarm clock, and happily went inside the bathroom.

"My hero, here I come!"
.
.
.
"Yah Jeonghannie ya, what happened to you?" Joshua curiously asked, looking at his best friend humming into an unknown melody while giving everyone a beautiful smile plastered on his face. 

Well, he's expecting Jeonghan to rant about what happened yesterday, and planning on how he will get his revenge to Seungcheol. But, looking at his best friend's smiling face right now ...

"Wait, are you sick?" He immediately concluded and asked.

Instead of a frown, Jeonghan gave him an angelic smile that made Joshua taken aback.

"J-Jeonghannie ya, you're scaring me ..."

"I'm just in love," Cheonsa replied dreamily.

"YOU WHAT!?"

Is this the end of the world? How could a narcissistic person like Yoon Jeonghan suddenly fell in love?

"W-who is that unlucky per---"

"My hero!"

"Eh?"

Jeonghan suddenly disappeared next to him, and ran to ...

Wait, is that ... CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!? 

"D-don't tell me, he was ..."

Seungcheol's face quickly sour when he saw Jeonghan running towards him. He also noticed how the students scattering around the hallway looked at Jeonghan with heart-shaped eyes. He really doesn't get it why they like this blondie so much.

"My hero, good morning!" He greeted him.

Seungcheol didn't reply and continue walking. Jeonghan only grinned at him and followed him, clinging to his arm. 

"What th--- What are you doing?" Seungcheol groaned, pushing him away. 

Jeonghan pouted,

"Don't you want to see me?" He cutely blinked his eyes.

The students quickly glared at Seungcheol. Why is it like he's bullying Jeonghan now? Tch, these people. 

He sighed,

Honestly, he really doesn't know what to do anymore. If he only knew this is going to happen, he just let that kidnapper kidnapped Jeonghan, maybe he will help him too if he needs a hand. And wait, MY HERO!? Is this kind of a joke?

"Are you ... mad at me?" Jeonghan suddenly asked, looking at him with his cute puppy eyes.

Seungcheol wanted to curse and say ... 'Of course I am, I'm glad you're not blind you spoiled brat!' But since all the students were adoring this so called angel, and looking at him in awe since they thought he's very beautiful. He just decided to shake his head, telling him that he's not mad. But deep inside him, for pit sake he's really freaking mad to this guy! 

Jeonghan's eyes brightens up, he clings to his arm again. Everyone automatically glared at Seungcheol "AGAIN" He sighed, massaging his nape. I'll definitely ask Google later how to get rid of an annoying blond in my life. He gritted his teeth.
​​​​​​.
.
.
 Seungcheol sighed, this is the twentieth times he sighed this morning because of that certain annoying person. His classmates started throwing him suspicious glares after what happened earlier. He hates attention, he hates dealing with other people, because ... They're all just pain in the .


Lunchtime, Finally! He will be having lunch with Vernon. He can talk to someone about--

"MY HERO!!!"

Seungcheol jumped a little in his seat, he swallowed hard, no way ... NO. ING. WAY. NOT THIS BLONDIE AGAIN!

Joshua followed his best friend while he excitedly made his way to Seungcheol, and Seungcheol's classmates eyes were glued to their Cheonsa.

"Wow~ I still can't believe that he's serious about being in love with this guy," Joshua mumbled to himself.


FLASHBACK

"Jeonghannie ya, what the hell is wrong with you?" Joshua desperately asked.

They were at their classroom now, sitting on their respective seats.

"I want to see My hero now, Joshuji~" He whined, pouting his lips.

Joshua started shaking his head in disbelief, that's so ing cringy, he thought.

"Did you bump your head somewhere? Where's my narcissistic best friend Yoon Jeonghan, huh? Bring him back!" He demanded.

Jeonghan only looked at him innocently.

"I'm still myself, Joshua."

"No you're not, you supposed to be in love with yourself and not with someone else. But you ... You're saying now that you're in love with Choi Seungcheol? YOU JUST SAID YOU LOVE SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF!" 

Instead of giving him an irritated look just like what Jeonghan always does. He suddenly blushed on what Joshua says that made him want to vomit his breakfast.

"Oh God, you're really creeping me out."

"He ... saved me last night," Jeonghan suddenly confessed.

"That's it? Do you really want me to believe that? He just saved you, and now you're head over heels for him?" 

Cheonsa bit his lower lip preventing himself from smiling to the thought. Joshua held his stomach, now he really wanted to throw up.

"Joshuji ..."

"What?"

He's massaging his temple now. He got a massive headache because of what his best friend's saying.

"Don't you think, it's the first time someone actually ... Did something for me?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" He frowned. 

Jeonghan small smile, and he looked outside the windows.

"He saved me, not because he likes me, not because he's interested in me, not because of my beautiful face, not because my parents wants him to protect me, not because he's after our wealth, but because ... He just wanted to save me. He might get hurt that time, but still ... My hero saved me and that's why, I'm really thankful to him."

After hearing that from Jeonghan, Joshua looked away and pursed his lips.

His best friend ... Had a point. That guy, Choi Seungcheol isn't really interested in him. If other people saw that someone was being kidnapped, they might go running away to save themselves. Maybe, it's really possible to a narcissistic person to be in love except to himself.

END OF FLASHBACK


But seriously speaking, this guy really hates Yoon Jeonghan.

Seungcheol's face fell miserably when Jeonghan clung himself to him, 'AGAIN' 

"My hero, let's have lunch together," he chirped.

Seungcheol heard his classmates growled, and others cursed.

"No, I don't want to," he simply replied with his usual poker face.

"Let's go?" Jeonghan once again said like he didn't hear anything.

VEIN POP!

Dammit! He really wants to strangle this blond to death!

"My hero, are you okay?"

DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU!? Seungcheol will get his first mini heart attack if this bull continue.

"Could you stop calling me My hero? It's really irritating," he tried his best to sound rude but ...

Jeonghan only giggled, and gave him an angelic smile that can heal everyone's heart.

"Then, I will call you Cheollie!" He decided on his own.

"Huh?"

"You can call me Hannie," he added. 

"You ty blond---"

"Try it~"
​​
Jeonghan flashed his legendary cute puppy eyes again and ... Everyone glared at Seungcheol more intensely. He felt it's dangerous to say no this time. But seriously? Does he really needs to go this far?

"H-Hannie," he said with a blushing face.

TOO CRINGY! Seungcheol almost puke.

"KYAAAAH MY CHEOLLIE YOU'RE REALLY CUTE!" Jeonghan screams, totally fanboying over his hero.

"Huh? W-wait ... What t---"

In the end, Seungcheol's classmates hate him even more. It's all thanks to our beautiful angel, Yoon Jeonghan. 
.
.
.
"Hyung! I'm really sorry I'm late I just ... A-uhmm ..."

Vernon lost for words after hurriedly bolted inside his hyung's classroom but after he opened the door, a gloomy class welcomed him. The deafening silence inside the room gave him a chill.

"W-where is ... Seungcheol hyung---"

He didn't even finish his sentence when everyone shut deadly glares at him. He swallowed hard,

"I-I-I'll go ahead!" He quickly shuts the door closed.

"Wow, what happened there?" He thought.
​​​​​​.
.
.
"Freedom!" Seungcheol yelled.

He's finally alone! Thanks to that someone who suddenly called Jeonghan on the phone, he was finally released from the hand of that annoying blond. Being with that popular guy is really not a joke. Like when they were just walking in the hallway someone actually confessed his love for Yoon Jeonghan. And when they were buying in the cafeteria, the long line suddenly disappeared at the counter when they saw Jeonghan was going to order. Or that none stop greetings and flattering words when students sees him. Wow~ Being popular is really such a ... PAIN IN THE  ... Seungcheol thought. Being normal is still the best.

"But ... Why is his expression suddenly changed when he saw the call? Who is that?"


FLASHBACK

"Uwaah~ I eat well today, I'm really full," Jeonghan smiled in contentment while rubbing his tummy. His right arm is hooked permanently on Seungcheol's arm. He innocently looked at the frowning guy next to him, he asked.

"Are you also full, Cheollie?"

A muscle in Seungcheol's jaw twitched. Of course he's full! This blond fed him more than he ate in his lunch. He feels he wanted to throw up from too much food he consumed today. This Yoon Jeonghan looks innocent yet sadistic in his own way.

Suddenly, Jeonghan's cellphone rings. He took it out of his pocket, and his smile quickly disappeared when he saw the caller's id. Seungcheol saw how Jeonghan swallowed hard, and started clenching his fists.

"C-Cheollie ya, I just need to answer this call. Let's go home together after class, okay?"

"Huh? Wait I---"

Jeonghan only smiled and suddenly pulled him, giving him a peck on his left cheeks. The young man who was just kissed for the first time, frozen.

"I love you, see you later darling!" Jeonghan winked, blowing him a flying kiss.

Joshua, who was quietly following them behind only gave him a smile, and bowed his head a little. Then the two left, leaving the frozen Choi Seungcheol who looks like his soul just left his body from that sudden kiss.

"EHEM!"

The students surrounding him are now glaring at him angrily. He shook his head, bringing back his usual poker face. But deep inside him, he's really damn flustered from what happened.

END FLASHBACK


His face reddened once again when he remembered that kiss. He groaned to himself,

"Oh come on Seungcheol ah, it's just a peck! Those are rich people, it's natural for them to kiss someone like that. Why are you acting like this? Argh!"

But what made his face redder is that he knew the moment Jeonghan gave him that kiss, his heart pounded really fast inside his chest.

"No, this is not me, I hate that spoiled brat!"
.
.
.
Class dismissal,

The students happily grabbed their bag, and walked out of the classroom.

"Hi Seungcheol ssi," Joshua greeted him.

Seungcheol raised a brow once he opened their classroom door, and this annoying blond's chaperon suddenly greeted him. Joshua gave his usual smile to the annoyed young man in front of him.

"I'm here in behalf of my best friend. Sorry, he said he couldn't make it today," Joshua explained.

The black-haired young man stayed muted.

"Uhmmm ... He said you guys will go home together, remember?"

"I didn't agree with that," he dryly answered back.

"Well, even if you don't, he doesn't really care," Joshua shrugged.

Seungcheol clicked his tongue, how could he hates a certain person like this in just two days? Ugh! Jeonghan really makes his blood pressure rose.

SILENCE ...

"I'm just curious Seungcheol ssi, how did you make Jeonghannie fall in love with you like that?"

"What do you mean?" He frowned even more.

Joshua chuckled,

"Nothing, it's just that ... he really hates you yesterday and now ... He told me that he loves you so much. I'm just surprised how could that even possible? I mean, don't you find it weird?"

"Don't worry, I'm more than surprised than you. I honestly hate him the moment I met him. But now I think ... I hate him even more."

Joshua let out a loud laugh,

"Okay, *still laughing* that's funny. It's the first time someone actually hates him. But, you'll fall in love with him eventually, trust me."

"Huh?"

Is this young man drunk or high?

"Even I fell in love with Yoon Jeonghan, but well as all we know, I've got rejected right away, so we just became friends."

Okay, it's either the two.

"If you will know him more, you'll understand what I mean. For now, I'm happy that he finally met someone special to him, and not only himself lol! Anyway, fighting, Seungcheol ssi!"

He grinned, patting Seungcheol's shoulder gently.

"You rich people are all weirdos," he commented, sighing.