He's Crazier Than I Expected

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
I honestly went blank at the middle of this chapter, trying to think what to write lol. Still, I hope it turns out well.

Oh and I really love all the comments, keep supporting till the end!

Enjoy reading! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ 

############################


7:38 in the evening,

Jeonghan put down the food he just ordered on top of the big dining table, and answered the call of his Dad.

"Dad!" He tried his best to sound cheerful and excited as always.

"Hannie ya, how are you there my beautiful son?" His Dad gentle yet manly voice asked from other the line.

"I'm good," Cheonsa giggled.

But, he knew to himself he's not okay. How can he be okay if he eats alone again today?

Lol! As if he had a choice, he's been alone in his entire life. Sometimes, he asked Joshua to accompany him but, his best friend is not available every day, and most of the time he's always busy managing their own company. He will be the next CEO of the Hong corporation, so he needs to learn to manage their own business even though she's still in high school.

Good to hear that, just tell me if you need anything, okay?"

"Sure, I will Dad!"

There's a long paused,

"So, how's New York?" Jeonghan asked so they can have something to talk.

"Just the same, do you want me to book you a flight here, Hannie ya?"

"No, *giggle* I still have classes, you know that ..."

"Oh, *laugh* yeah …"

He suddenly smiled,

"Dad, I'm really glad you called, I miss you."

"I miss you too my beautiful Hannie ya, is your Mom visiting you there?"

Jeonghan flinched from the sudden mentioned of his Mother.

"S-she ... A-uhmm ...".

A SUDDEN FLASHBACK ...

He swallowed hard, his hands started shaking.

"Hannie ya?"

"A-y-yes! A-s-she ... s-she just visited me today Dad," he stuttered.

He pressed his lips together nervously.

He lied again for the sake of his Mother. That woman didn't even visit him once since he moved in. Well, she never cares about him anyway.

I hope Dad will believe me, he prayed.

"I see, but why are y--"

Suddenly, he heard someone called his Dad and ...

"A-Hannie ya, I'm really, really sorry son, I forgot I have an important meeting to one of our investors here. I'll call you when I have free time again, okay?"

"Okay Dad I understand, I love y--"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The call ended,

Jeonghan pursed his lips, his room once again fell into a deep silence.

"I love you ... Dad ..."

He sighed,

His Dad didn't even let him finish his sentence before he hung up.

He sighed again,

Yeah, he can have everything he wanted, he can eat anything he wanted, they have money, a lot of them. They are damn rich ... But ... Why does he feels ... empty?

"I want someone to fill this emptiness inside me."
.
.
.
 "Cheol! You're here, welcome home son!" His Mother beamed while removing her apron.

Alice Choi, 45-year-old, single mother, she's working in a bakery shop owned by her friend.

Seungcheol immediately gave his mother a cute, gummy smile.

Yes, at their school he's emotionless but at home, he's still the baby Seungcheol of his Mother.

"I'm home Mom," he pecked her cheek, but he suddenly remembered the kiss Jeonghan gave to him, and his whole face quickly reddened.

"Are you sick, Seungcheollie? Do you have a fever?" Mrs. Choi worriedly asked, and touched her son's forehead.

She frowned,

"Wait, you're not--"

Seungcheol held his Mother's both hands, and flashed a convincing smile.

"I'm okay, don't worry Mom. Aaah~ I'm really hungry."

Mrs. Choi's still confused, but she just shrugged the thoughts off, and she smiled at her son.

"You're just in time, I just finished cooking our dinner."

"Nice! I bet it's delicious," he chirped.

His Mother giggled, clinging to his arm.

Seungcheol gently caressed his Mother's hair.

"I won't let you know about that spoiled brat, Mom," his face becomes serious.

"What did you just say, son?" Mrs. Choi looked up to see his son's face.

Seungcheol quickly smiled,

"Nothing ..."
.
.
.
"Cheollie~"

Vernon's eyes almost dropped to the floor when the popular Cheonsa, Yoon Jeonghan suddenly threw himself to his Seungcheol hyung.

The older doesn't have a choice but to catch the angel since everyone's staring at them. But seriously, he wanted to dodge and let this spoiled brat landed on the floor.

"My Cheollie, I'm really excited to see you again, I missed you~" Jeonghan grinned, snaking his arms around his hero's neck.

Seungcheol's emotionless face, hardened. He's now carrying Jeonghan, bridal style.

He really wanted to drop this blond on the floor.

"A-a-uhmm ... I ..."

Jeonghan suddenly looked at Vernon,

"Oh, hi there! Are you friend with my Cheollie?" He suddenly asked.

"A-yes Jeonghan sunbaenim!"

"Cool, you're Vernon right?"

The younger nodded,

"Your Mother is a good friend of my Mom. Hope we can be friends too," he flashed his angelic smile.

The crowd awed to their Angel's smile.

"Yes! It's my pleasure to be friends with you Jeonghan sunbaenim!"

"Great!"

He then turned to Seungcheol,

"Cheollie ya, let's have dinner later after class, okay?"

"I have work."

"Oh? You're working, where?" Jeonghan's eyes suddenly lit up at the new information he found out from his hero.

"As if I will tell you," Seungcheol brutally replied.

The beauty pouted,

"So mean~ Oh well, I'll still wait for you at the park few blocks away from our school."

Seungcheol sighed, and carefully put down Jeonghan, letting him to stand on his own feet. The Angel growled in protest, but the Ice Prince only gave him a cold look.

"We'll go ahead," he only said and he started walking.

"I'll wait for you at the park Cheollie ... I LOVE YOU!"

Seungcheol tried his best to stay emotionless but, his cheeks betrayed him when a pink blush crept on his both cheeks.

He bit his bottom lip hard,

"That blondie is really crazy," he muttered to himself, clenching his both fists.

Jeonghan giggled while watching Seungcheol's back. But then, he turned his gaze to Vernon who's still looking at him with wide eyes.

"Uhmmm ... You ..."

The younger snapped, he was too shookt that he forgot to follow his hyung.

"Yeah! I-I'll follow S-Seungcheol hyung, s-see you around Jeonghan sunbaenim!" He bowed his head, and quickly ran off to follow Seungcheol.

Jeonghan smiled on his own.

"Dinner date with my Cheollie," he hummed.
.
.
.
"And what are these rumors about you having a date with Seungcheol ssi later?" Joshua asked while answering his Math assignment.

He's too busy yesterday that he even forgot they have Math and English assignments today, luckily Jeonghan reminded him earlier.

"It's true," Jeonghan confirmed sipping his strawberry milk.

Joshua stopped what he's doing, and looked at his best friend.

"Aren't you too fast Jeonghannie? You just met him the other day, yesterday you said you like him, and now you're going out on a dinner date with him?"

"Fast or not I want to be with him, what's wrong with that?"

Joshua let out a deep sigh,

It's not that it's wrong, but he's kinda worried for him, especially when he knew that Seungcheol's not even interested in him. He didn't want to see Jeonghan get hurt.

"You're worrying too much Joshuji," the young master chuckled.

"Argh! You're the worst, if only I knew you were like this when you fall in love, I would have just pulled you that time, and didn't let Seungcheol ssi bump into you."

"Lol! Are you serious? Stop it you know, you're creeping me out."

"I just--I just want to ..."

"You only have 10 minutes to finish your Math assignment," Jeonghan suddenly pointed out.

"A-what? The hell, this is your fault Jeonghannie!"

"Idiot, you're the one who started it."

"UGH! I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT TOO!!!"
.
.
.
"I'm tired, it's just been three days since I met Yo on Jeonghan, but now I'm really exhausted," Seungcheol sighed.

After the bell rings, he quickly went to the rooftop to avoid all the interrogating stares throwing at him by the students whenever they saw him. He really felt suffocated because of them.

He sighed again, looking up the blue sky.

"I want to transfer to another school again ..."

He thought,

"But it will make my Mother worried. Argh! I really don't know what to do now!" He shouted in frustration.

Cheollie ya, let's have dinner later after class, okay?

He pressed his lips together when he remembered what Jeonghan said earlier.

"Dinner with him, huh?"

He clicked his tongue,

"I'll definitely not go there ..." He mumbled to himself.

I'll wait for you at the park, Cheollie ya ... I LOVE YOU!

His face heated up once again,

"AAAAAARGH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?"

"Hyung! Finally I found y--"

Vernon suddenly stopped,

"Hyung are you okay? Why are you shouting on your own?" He asked, kinda surprised.

The older cleared his throat,

"N-nothing ..."

His eyes then went to the plastic bags his hoobae's holding.

"That's ..."

"I know you haven't had your lunch yet so here!" He grinned, sitting next to him.

Seungcheol excitedly opened the two plastic bags, the one is filled with 2 hotdog sandwiches, 1 tuna sandwich, and 1 chicken sandwich. While the other one is filled with 2 bottled water, and 2 strawberry milk.

Seungcheol suddenly frowned, did when Vernon started buying strawberry milk? Usually, they drink cola. But well, since he's also hungry he decided to grab the hotdog sandwich, and opened one strawberry milk.

While eating,

"Aaah~ I'm really glad Jeonghan sunbaenim treats us lunch today."

Choke. Cough. Cough. Cough.

The younger quickly gave his hyung a bottled water but, Seungcheol refused to drink it.

"What's wrong, hyung?" He asked in confusion.

"Why you didn't tell me it's from Yoon Jeonghan?"

"Eh? Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Yes! Everything is wrong!"

"But ... you guys already together, right?"

"What? Who says that to you?"

"Jeonghan sunbaenim."

A muscle in Seungcheol's jaw twitched.

He tried his best to inhale and exhale the stress he's feeling right now.

He stood up,

"A-hyung, where are you going?"

"Classroom," he replied.

"Huh? Wait you haven't f---"

"I lost my appetite," he said and walked out the door.

Vernon left alone at the rooftop, he pouted.

"Am I being slow again?" He asked himself.
.
.
.
"You're going to the park now? I thought Seungcheol ssi said he still had to work?" Joshua asked once they went out of their classroom, and now walking down the hallway.

"Yeah but, I also said that I'll wait for him at the park," Jeonghan simply replied.

"Do you know how many hours he w---"

"It's okay, don't worry."

"But ... I can't accompany you there, I still have---"

The young master only smiled at his best friend.

"No problem, I can handle myself."

"You can't handle yourself Jeonghannie ya! You have lots of stalker around."

"Well, what can I do? I'm so pretty~"

Joshua gave him a look,

"What? It's true, right?"

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes.

But , he's really worried!

"Please call me if Seungcheol ssi didn't come, I'll pick you up asap," he said.

"He will come, I know that he will."

"Ugh! You're really hopeless Yoon Jeonghan!" Joshua grunted.


6:17 in the evening,

At Chicken and Beer restaurant where Seungcheol's working.

"Thank you for waiting, here's your order Mam, 1 Spicy Chicken Barbeque set, 1 Grilled Chicken Bulgalbi set and 2 bottles of soju," Seungcheol enumerates while carefully placing their orders on the table.

The group of girls who ordered the chicken and soju couldn't help but to stare at Seungcheol's handsome face.

"Please enjoy your meal," he bowed a little and was ready to leave when ...

"A-wait!" One of the girls suddenly pulled his hand.

Seungcheol glared at her, and she awkwardly pulled back her hand.

"I-I'm sorry! I just ... I just want to know your name?" The girl bit his bottom lip shyly.

But Seungcheol knew she was just flirting.

He sighed, tapping his name plate. He wanted to shove it to this girl face telling her that 'Are you freaking blind?' But their Manager will definitely kill him if he do that. So

"Choi Seung ... cheol ..." The girl read his name plate.

He only nodded,

"Sooo ... Do you have a girlfriend, Seungcheol ssi?" The girl with short blonde hair suddenly asked, smiling at him sweetly.

He knew this will be the next question after asking his name. It's really giving him headache whenever this happens.

Seungcheol's co-workers started looking at him with envy. They're really jealous at him because even though he is new, he always gets hit by a lot of girls.

 those handsome guy like him, life is really unfair.

Seungcheol shook his head,

The girls started giggling, Seungcheol knew where this conversation will go, so he immediately said,

"I'll go ahead, please excuse m-"

But,

"Don't you want to talk with us more?" The other girl with long pink hair, tied in a twin tail asked.

Seungcheol really wanted to tell these girls that he's not interested in them but, since he was once scolded by their Manager when a girl suddenly cried because he rejected her. He knew to himself he can't do it anymore.

He tried his best to politely refused but ...

"I'm sorry I still have work to do," he forced a smile.

The girls pouted, but then the girl with curly, long black hair suddenly asked.

"Well then, among us, who do you think will suit your taste?"

Seungcheol thought he can finally go but ... He's wrong.

! Can he just threw these girls out of the restaurant? He really hates question like this.

But then,

Jeonghan's face suddenly entered his mind.

His eyes widened, and he quickly blushed hard. The girls who saw Seungcheol's reaction suddenly squealed, and thought he blushed because of them.

"Excuse me," he then said while covering his mouth.

The girls groaned in disappointment when Seungcheol's left, but he didn't care anymore and he went straight to the bathroom.


Inside the bathroom,

He quickly  the faucet, splashing the cold water to his red face.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU CHOI SEUNGCHEOL? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN BLUSHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF THAT SPOILED BRAT!?

"!"

He cursed while biting his lip hard.

"I'm really going insane," he said in horror.


7:57 in the evening,

"Seungcheol hyung, are you okay?"

"Eh?"

"You keeps glancing at your wrist watch. Do you have plans today? I can tell the Manager to let you go home early," Wonwoo offered.

Jeon Wonwoo, 18-year-old, second-year high school, also one of the popular waiters in the restaurant.

Seungcheol slightly shook his head, and gave the younger a small smile.

"It's okay, I don't have," he simply answered.

Wonwoo stared at him in confusion,

"O-okay ..." He only nodded.

Seungcheol pressed his lips together,

He already went home, right? I mean, it's already late and he's an idiot if he still waits for me there at this hour. He definitely went home.

He tried to reason out to himself, but he still worries a lot.


Exactly 9 in the evening,

Seungcheol's shift is finally over, when he went out of the restaurant, it's raining too hard.

"Luckily I brought my umbrella," he nodded.

Suddenly, he remembered Jeonghan again.

He stopped, and started chewing his bottom lip.

"Oh come on Seungcheol ah! He probably went home, why are you worrying too much? Dammit!" He cursed.

After few more minutes of thinking, talking to himself, telling himself to go home now since it's already late, and his Mother would definitely worry about him. Still, even if it's raining hard, he went straight to the park where Jeonghan told him he'll wait for him just to check if the young master already went home like what he was thinking.

"I'm really crazy," he sighed miserably.

.
.
.

Seungcheol's petrified,

He blinked his eyes few times, and rubbed them many times trying to figure out that the beautiful young man who's sitting on the bench is just a mirage, an illusion created by his own mind.

But after 10 minutes of just standing there, and looking at the beauty. He realized that ...

JEONGHAN'S REALLY AT THE PARK, STILL WAITING FOR HIM AND DRENCHING IN RAIN!

"I didn't know he's crazier than me," he said in horror.

His hands started shaking, he doesn't know what to feel. He's too ... overwhelmed that someone actually can do this for him.

"Jeong ... han ah ..."

With a pounding heart, he decided to walk to where Jeonghan's quietly sitting.

"Pabo," he muttered.

But suddenly,

Three guys with umbrellas approached Jeonghan, Seungcheol stopped walking.

He watched while the guys started talking to Jeonghan but, he didn't even look at them.

And then,

They grabbed Jeonghan's arm harshly, forcing him to stand up. The young master still didn't make any move.

Seungcheol frowned,

"What's wrong with him?"

But his eyes slowly widened when they started dragging him away from the park.

Seungcheol quickly ran as fast as he could and ...

"LET HIM GO!" He angrily shouted, forcefully pulling Jeonghan from them, he hugged the little body tightly in his arms.

Cheonsa was startled when he saw Seungcheol. He looks at him with trembling wide eyes.

He ... came ...

A small smile crept on his now paled lips.

"Indeed, you came ... My Hero," he mumbled but, Seungcheol didn't hear him because ...

"Bring back our Cheonsa!" The guy with red hair demanded.

The raven only raised a brow,

"And what if I don't?" He asked,

He honestly didn't know that this Blondie is so dumb.

The redhead guy smirked,

He grabbed a small knife inside his pocket, and pointed it to Seungcheol.

"Yah! What are you doing? You said we only talk to Cheonsa, right?" The guy with brown hair asked, slightly taken aback from what his friend's doing.

"Yeah, let's go," the black haired guy pulled his arm.

"Don't you know this jerk? He's Choi Seungcheol, our Cheonsa's rumored boyfriend," the redhead guy suddenly said.

The two then started glaring Seungcheol.

"So it's him ..."

They smirked,

"Let's beat the hell out of him and get Cheonsa."

"Yes!"

The three then surrounded Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

The raven clicked his tongue,

He can beat these three guys alone, but he's too afraid that the blond might get hurt.

"Blondie, can you ran?" He asked,

Jeonghan looked at him in confusion but then, Seungcheol pulled his hand, pushed the brown haired guy hard that was at their back, and immediately sprinted away to the trio.

"Aaaw !"

"GET THEM!" The redhead guy shouted.

They hurriedly ran, and chased the two.

Cheonsa felt collapsing on the ground even if they just only few meters away from the park, and the guys chasing them were not that far from them.

"What's wrong, you already tired?" Seungcheol asked.

Jeonghan only nodded,

"Are you serious? The hell!" He growled,

Seungcheol suddenly kneeled down and,

"Come on!"

Jeonghan blushed, he hesitated for a moment even if he is actually dying to ride on Seungcheol's back.

"Hurry!" His hero shouted.

"A-yes!"

So, Seungcheol carried Jeonghan on his back. Yes, it was the legendary 'Your crush gave you a piggyback ride.'

This was supposed to be a romantic scene in any Korean drama except the part that ... Three angry guys were chasing them.

.
.
.

Seungcheol collapsed on the ground huffing for air.

"A-are you okay?" Jeonghan worriedly asked.

"Do I look okay to you?" He asked, still catching his breath.

Jeonghan bit his bottom lip,

"T-thank you ... I-"

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Seungcheol suddenly shouted, he is glaring at the blond angrily.

Cheonsa was startled,

"A-a-I---"

"What if something happened to you there?"

"B-but ... You came ..."

"What if I didn't come? What will you do? You just let those guys take you?"

"N-no ... I ..."

"YOU'RE SERIOUSLY PAIN IN THE  YOON JEONGHAN!"

*Silence*

Jeonghan lowered his head,

"I'm ... Sorry ..." He whispered, and crystal clear tears started rolling down his cheeks.

When Seungcheol heard his small sobs. He immediately regrets what he said.

"Y-yah ... Why are you crying?" His voice became gentle.

But Jeonghan didn't speak,

"I-I didn't ... Didn't mean to ... T---"

His words cut off when Jeonghan suddenly collapsed on the ground.

"JEONGHAN!"