Forgiveness

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

 

“We’re back!” Seohyun, Tiffany and Yoona said as they enter the dorm.

“Woondoo oppa, why are you here? Go inside the living room.” Tiffany said.

“Hyoyeon, what is the meaning of what you are doing a while ago?” Woondoo asks.

“O-oppa…” Hyoyeon didn’t know what to do.

“We are just happy, sir, because…” Prince Doojoon said.

“Because of what?” Woondoo asks.

“Princess Hyoyeon’s memory is back.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Did we hear right? Unnie’s memory is finally back?” Yoona asks.

“Ne. Thanks to Jia and Fei unnie. If they haven’t pushed Princess, her memory won’t be able to get back.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“We must thank those two.” Tiffany said.

“Oppa, can we go visit the Miss A’s dorm?” Seohyun asks.

“Please oppa…” the other girls said.

“Ne.” Woondoo said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the SNSD Van…

“Girls, let’s buy some foods for the Miss A.” Tiffany said.

“Let’s buy a cake!” SNSD Hyoyeon said. “What do you think oppa?”

“Nice.” Prince Doojoon said.

“I want chocopie!” Tiffany said.

“Oppa, can we go to the store for a moment?” Yoona asks the driver. The driver nodded.

After they bought the foods they proceed to the dorm.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, unnies!” Suzy greets when she opens the door.

“Where are your unnies?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

 

“Min unnie and I are baking cookies while Jia unnie and Fei unnie lock themselves in their room. I don’t know why.” Suzy said. “What are you doing here?”

“We bought some foods to share with you.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Suzy, can we continue our conversation inside your dorm?” Tiffany said.

“Oh! I’m so sorry. I forgot to let you in.” Suzy said. “Come in!”

“Suzy, what took you so long? Come back and help me here!”

They heard Min’s voice coming inside the kitchen.

“Stay here.” Suzy said. She went inside the kitchen.

Then, Min came out of the kitchen.

“Hyoyeon unnie, what are you doing here?” Min asks.

“We just want to say thank you to Jia and Fei unnie.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“For what?” Min asks.

“Because of them, Princess Hyoyeon’s memory came back.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Eh?! Princess Hyoyeon’s memory is back?” Min asks.

“Thanks to those two.” Tiffany said.

“What did they do?” Min asks.

“Because of anger they pushed Princess and she accidentally hit her head.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

Min gasped.

“Don’t worry. We are not angry at them. In fact we are thankful because they helped Princess unnie bringing her memory back.” Seohyun said.

“I don’t think they will like that news.” Min said to herself.

Then, Jia and Fei came out of the room. They are look both depressed.

“What are you doing here?” Fei asks.

The girls and Prince Doojoon stand up.

“Thank you for your help.” Yoona said.

“For what?” Jia asks.

“For bringing Princess Hyoyeon’s memory back.” Tiffany said.

Jia and Fei’s eyes widened of shocked.

“I-Is that true?” Jia asks.

“Ne. We are not mad at you anymore for hiding Princess Hyoyeon. Because of your help her memory is finally back.” Seohyun said.

“Shut up!” Fei shouts. “Our plan is to get rid of that princess, not helping her to bring her memory back.”

“Unnie! Don’t say that!” Min said.

“Min, it looks like you are not appreciating what we are doing for you and for Junho.” Jia said.

“Unnie, how many times do I have to tell you that I don’t love Junho oppa anymore? I love him as a friend and I am always on his side to support him.” Min said. “Stop making bad things to Princess Hyoyeon unnie and Junho oppa.”

“Lee Min-young…” Fei said.

“Unnies, please… if you hurt them again, I have no choice but to hate you.” Min said.

Silent filled the whole living room. The SNSD and Prince Doojoon are kept silent and waiting for what will happen next.

Fei and Jia look at each other and they sigh.

“Mianhae, Min.” Jia said. “From now on, we will not do anything bad to Princess and Junho.”

“Unnies, thanks!” Min said and hugs Jia and Fei.

“How’s Princess, by the way?” Fei asks.

“She is in the hospital but she is ok now.” Hyoyeon said.

“I would like to apologize to her.” Fei said.

“Me too.” Jia said.

“You can go in our dorm anytime.” Hyoyeon said.

Fei and Jia smiled and say thank you.

Then, Suzy came out from the kitchen holding a tray of cookies.

“Cookies, anyone?” Suzy asks.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

SME Building…

Krystal is alone in a practice room. She is practicing a dance steps.

“Krystal, what are you doing here alone?” Donghae asks.

Krystal stops dancing and sat on the corner. “I am thinking of a strategy.” Krystal said.

“What strategy?” Donghae asks.

“A strategy how unnie and Prince Eunhyuk oppa break up.” Krystal said.

“Aigoo… You aren’t still giving up.” Donghae said.

“I don’t want my unnie to get married with a monkey prince. I want you to be my unnie’s husband.” Krystal said.

“Krystal, I have something to tell you.” Donghae said. “I don’t have any feelings for your unnie. I only like her as a friend.”

“Then, why are you telling her that you love her?” Krystal asks.

“It is because Woondoo hyung doesn’t like the idea that Jessica will get married soon.” Donghae said. “He ask my help to break those two.”

“What the-”

“Oooppps! Don’t say bad words.” Donghae said.

“Sorry. But I thought that you really love her.” Krystal said.

“That’s what our plan.” Donghae said. “These past few days, I realize that I was doing all wrong. I am Sica’s friend and it is not right to fool her. If I saw her, I will tell everything to her.”

‘Oh no! This is not right! I need to find a way to block Donghae oppa for telling to my unnie about the truth.’ Krystal thought. ‘I know!’

“Oppa, next week is my birthday. I’m planning to have a party in f(x)’s dorm. Please come to my party along with the other Super Junior members.” Krystal said.

“Ok. No problem!” Donghae said.

“And about telling her the truth. I think, I should be the one who will tell her about the truth.” Krystal said.

“But why?” Donghae asks.

“I know how my unnie thinks. If you will tell her the truth she will get mad at you. If I am the one who will explain that to her, she will understand you.” Krystal said.

“Ok! If you say so.” Donghae said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

SNSD Dorm…

That night, SNSD Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun told everything to Princess Hyoyeon about what happened in Miss A’s dorm.

“I’m glad that they are not mad at me anymore.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“What are your plans now that you are back?” Sunny asks.

“Uhmm… I don’t know.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Well, what do you want to do?” Sooyoung asks.

“I wanted to continue my training in SME and someday to be a singer. I doubt it if will happen.” Princess Hyoyeon said sadly.

Seohyun hugs Princess Hyoyeon. “Unnie, don’t be sad. We will ask Woondoo oppa if he can help you.” Seohyun said.

“Right. Don’t give up. The issue between you and Junho are now over. I think their fans are now already accepted you.” Tiffany said.

“I hope you are right.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

Before they go to sleep, Jessica, Yuri, and Taeyeon came home.

“Girls, we are invited for Krystal’s b-day party in her dorm next week.” Jessica announced.

“Next week? What day?” Tiffany asks.

“Saturday.” Jessica answered.

“Can’t do it. I have a schedule along with Sunny.” Tiffany said.

“Me too. I’m with Sooyoung.” Yuri said.

“Then, it will be me, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun-”

“I’m with Yong on that day!” Seohyun shouts from her room.

“Then, it will be me, Hyoyeon and Yoona because Taeyeon is not sure.” Jessica said. “How about you, Princess?”

Princess Hyoyeon shook her head. “I’ll just stay here.”

“Ok. If that’s what you want.” Jessica said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After two days Princess Hyoyeon is now back as a trainee of SM Entertainment, of course with the help of SNSD and their convincing power she can now back.

Some people are now became her friends and some are still mad at her or should I say jealous at her. But they don’t have any courage to say their feelings for her because the SNSD are always guarding her. They are making it sure that Princess Hyoyeon is safe.

Jia and Fei already visited their dorm to apologize to Princess Hyoyeon and she already forgives them. They are now friends and they are willing to help her.

But there are still three remaining people who are doing anything to stop the love between Jessica and Prince Eunhyuk and also Princess Hyoyeon and Junho.

They are Krystal, Woondoo and Junho’s manager.


Finally an update! Thanks for waiting! Mianhae for the late update....I need to study for the midterm exam this coming Monday to Wednesday...

Hwaiting for me!

 

Thanks for the newly subscribers:

hellokity0116

nobody

pinky_ross