Princess Hyoyeon is Back!

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

2PM’s Dorm…

Junho left all alone in the dorm. Taecyeon and Wooyoung are busy filming their drama, Chansung and Junsu are guest in a show and Nichkhun is filming ‘We Got Married’.

He is not allowed to go outside because their manager is afraid that he might find Princess Hyoyeon again.

For the past 6 months Junho didn’t stop finding the princess. He almost got sick when he went outside while raining just to find her.

Junho is just staring the key chain on his cellphone. It was the key chain that Princess Hyoyeon gave to him before she went back to her own world.

The doorbell rang.

“It is must be the chicken.” Junho said. He stood up and opens the door.

“Lee Junho?” the delivery man asks.

“Ne.” he said.

“Here’s your one box of chicken.” The delivery man said.

“Kamsahamnida.” He said. He paid the delivery man. When the delivery man left from his front, he saw Zarrah standing. “Omo! What are you doing here replica girl?” he asks.

“I am not replica girl.” She said.

“Then, what are you doing here?” Junho asks coldly. He was angry at her because she called him small-eyed-guy.

“I…”

“What?” he asks.

“I need to ask you something, Junho.” She said.

“Come in.” Junho said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Zarrah was staring at the dorm. She can’t explain but she felt that she already had been there.

“Want to eat?” Junho asks and gave her a chicken.

“No thank you.” She said.

“What are you doing here?” Junho asks.

“I need to ask you about my past.” She said.

“What about your past? You told us that you don’t know us.” Junho said.

“That was I thought before but when I heard what Kath and Shi Yoon oppa talking about this morning I felt that oppa is lying to me.” She said.

“Kath? Our coordinator?” Junho asks.

“Ne. I heard that she called me Princess Hyoyeon.” She said.

“So, you are really my fiancée.” Junho said.

“I am not sure about that. That’s why I am here because I want to know about my past.” She said. “All I know that I had an accident 6 months ago that caused of my amnesia. When I woke up in the hospital, Shi Yoon oppa told me that he is my fiancé. He told me that I don’t have any relative that’s why I am living with him. You, what about Princess Hyoyeon?”

“She was my fiancée and also our princess. We are getting married when my entertainment and the fans are against it. They tried to break us apart but I and my fiancée are strong enough to fight our love. She had a little accident in her dorm and her friends brought her to the hospital. She was supposed to wait Wooyoung hyung in the hospital before she leave the hospital but she left the hospital without Wooyoung hyung and then we don’t see her anymore. We tried to find her but we didn’t see her.” Junho said.

“That’s what Kath said to oppa.” she said.

Then, Junho’s cellphone rang. It was Min. He excuses himself to Zarrah and answers the call.

Junho: Yes, Min?

Min: Oppa, I don’t know if I will tell you this but I think it is right to tell you this.

Junho: What is it?

Min: Actually it was few days ago when I heard Fei unnie in the CR talking to someone in her cellphone. I think she knows where Princess Hyoyeon unnie is.

Junho: Min, I have something to show you. Can you go here in our dorm?

Min: Ok. I’ll on my way now.

Junho came back to the living room when he saw Zarrah isn’t in there. Then, he notice his room open. He walks towards there and he saw Zarrah sitting on the bed holding a picture frame.

He decided to enters the room.

“Is she your princess?” she asks.

“Ne. She is Princess Hyoyeon.” He said.

“She really looks like me.” She said.

“Now you know that we are all shocked when the first time we saw you.” Junho said. “Min is coming over here. I think she discovered something.”

“Min? Lee Min-young?” she asks.

“Ne. How did you know her?” he asks.

“I met her once in the mall and she called me Princess Hyoyeon. She also gave me a calling card.” She said.

“Let’s just wait for her. She might help you.” He said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the mansion…

The phone rang and the maid quickly answers it.

Shi Yoon: Lala, where’s Zarrah?

Lala: Sir, she is not here. She left the mansion after Ma’am Kath left.

Shi Yoon: Did she tell you if where is she going?

Lala: Aniyo. She just left without a word.

Shi Yoon: Ok. I’ll just call her.

After the conversation Shi Yoon tries to call Zarrah.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2PM’s Dorm…

“Oppa, I am here.” Min said when Junho opens the door. The two gets inside the dorm.

Min was surprise when she saw Zarrah in the dorm.

“Min, you already met her, right?” Junho said.

“Ne. What are you doing here?” Min asks.

“I need to ask him about my past.” She said.

“Min, you said that you heard Fei talking to someone in her cellphone and you think that she knows where my fiancée is.” Junho said.

“Ne. I think she is talking to a guy. I can’t remember the name of the guy. Sh… Shi…. Shi… Shi Yo…Shi Yoon oppa?” Min said.

“Shi Yoon oppa?” Junho and Zarrah said.

“I think so.” Min said.

“I heard that Kath said something about Fei.” She said. “I think Fei is Shi Yoon oppa’s friend.”

“If that guy is Fei unnie’s friend then you are really Princess Hyoyeon unnie.” Min said. “Fei unnie and Jia unnie will do anything to stop Princess Hyoyeon unnie to come back here. They are very eager to help me fall Junho oppa to me but from the start I am against in their plan. I love oppa but only as a friend and I am willing to help you.”

“Thanks Min. I know you are a good friend.” Junho said.

Then, Zarrah’s cellphone rang. It was Shi Yoon. Zarrah didn’t answer it, she off her cellphone and remove the battery.

“Tell me everything about my past.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kath was about to leave when her cellphone rang. It was her brother.

Kath: Oppa, what’s up?

Shi Yoon: Where’s Zarrah?

Kath: In the mansion, I think.

Shi Yoon: She left the mansion after you left.

Kath: She must be in the mall. Why are you sounds like panicking?

Shi Yoon: She hasn’t answering my call.

Kath: Ooohhh… Are you afraid that she remembers all about her past? That’s good! Now, if Zarrah unnie remembers that she is not Zarrah, then, you and evil Fei will be in trouble.

Shi Yoon: Shut up, Kath! You are not helping.

Kath: Don’t shout on me! It was your fault why you having that kind of problem. That’s what you get for trusting that evil Fei.

Then she shut off her cellphone.

“What’s wrong with Fei noona?” Chansung asks from her back.

“And what do you mean Zarrah is not Zarrah?” Junsu asks.

“H-Huh? What do you heard?” Kath asks.

“Everything.” The two said.

“You will not leave this room until you tell us everything you knew.” Junsu said.

“Oh alright! I will tell you everything even if my oppa kills me.” Kath said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2PM’s Dorm…

“It is dark now. Hyungs might be on their way home now. You need to leave now.” Junho said.

“I don’t want to go back to the mansion. After I heard about my past I don’t think I want to see that Shi Yoon oppa.” she said.

“You can stay here.” Min said.

“Min, what if the others saw her? How will I gonna explain that to them?” Junho asks.

“Just let her stays here for a night then bring her to the SNSD Dorm tomorrow.” Min said. “Let her use your room. Just like the old times.”

“Ok.” Junho said.

“I need to go now.” Min said.

“Bye Min. thanks for helping.” She said.

“It is nothing.” Min said and left the dorm.

“You should sleep now.” Junho said to Zarrah. “You can use my room.”

“How about you?” she asks.

“I can sleep here.” Junho said.

“But what if your friends saw you sleeping here?” she asks.

“Oh right.” He said.

“We can sleep together in your room.” She said.

“Ok. I’ll sleep on the floor. I have an extra comforter in my room.” He said.

Junho lend Zarrah a big t-shirt that she can use.

She went inside the bathroom and saw an antique bathtub. When she touches the bathtub she felt something familiar inside of her. “Junho, is this the magical bathtub?” she asks.

Junho enters the bathroom. “Ne. You came out of there.” Junho said. “And also your parents.”

“I have parents?” she asks.

“Ne. in fact, they followed you here just to get you.” He said.

“I want to see them.” She said.

“You will see them once we bring you to the SNSD Dorm.” He said. He left her in the bathroom.

Junho and Zarrah are now sleeping when Junho heard his hyungs came in the dorm. He didn’t bother to see them because he still sleepy.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The next morning…

Nichkhun and the others woke up early in the morning because someone is knocking their door.

“Who was that?” Taecyeon irritated said.

“What is the use of doorbell if you are going to knock the door?” Junsu said half asleep.

Wooyoung opens the door and he was surprised when a guy pushes him.

“Where did you hide Zarrah?” Shi Yoon angrily said.

“Yah! Who are you just to barge in here?” Taecyeon irritated asks.

“Where do you hide Zarrah?” he angrily said.

“Why are you finding Zarrah here? Why is she lost? Or she left you?” Junsu said.

“Junsu, just don’t hide Zarrah.” Fei said.

“What are you doing here, Fei?” Nichkhun asks.

“Shi Yoon oppa’s fiancée is missing. She might went here yesterday.” Fei said.

“What make you think that she will go here?” Chansung asks.

“She is not here.” Wooyoung said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

In Junho’s room…

Zarrah woke up because of the noise on the outside. She turns around and she fell on the floor. “Ouch!” she whispered.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile…

“What was that noise?” Fei asks.

“Probably it was Junho. He is asleep.” Taecyeon said.

“Yah! Junho, open the door!” Shi Yoon said while trying to open the door.

“Yah! Don’t disturb him.” Nichkhun said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Zarrah’s eyes widened when she heard Shi Yoon’s voice. She crawls towards to Junho.

“Junho. Junho. Wake up!” she whispered.

“What?” Junho is still half asleep.

“Oppa is here.” She whispered.

Junho’s small eyes woke up.

“What?” he said.

“You need to hide me.” She said.

Junho stood up and find a place where she can hide. Then, he saw his cabinet. He opens it. “Hide here.”

Zarrah went inside the cabinet. Then, Junho took the comforter and put it on her. “Stay there.” Junho said.

Junho took a deep breath and then opens the door. “What’s wrong with all of you? I am sleeping here!” he acts like he is angry.

“Where is Zarrah?” Shi Yoon asks.

“I don’t know what you are talking about. I am sleeping here.” Junho said and yawned. “You can check my room if you want.”

Shi Yoon and Fei check the room and didn’t find her.

“We told you she is not here.” Taecyeon said.

“If we find out that you are hiding her, I’ll swear you will gonna pay it.” Shi Yoon said and they leave.

“That guy is crazy.” Chansung said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Zarrah is still hiding in the cabinet. Then, she felt that something is crawling on her hair. She took it and she was shock when she saw that it was a cockroach.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she screamed and fell out of the cabinet.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“What was that?” Junsu asks.

“Noona!” Junho said. He hurriedly went back to his room. He saw her on the floor. He quickly moves towards her. “Are you ok?”

“Ouch! It is hurt.” She said rubbing her forehead.

The boys follow Junho in the room and they were all shock.

“She is really here.” Chansung said.

“What happened to her?” Taecyeon asks.

“She fell.” Junho said.

Nichkhun walks closer to them and grabs Zarrah’s hand. He brings her to the living room with the medicine kit. He cures her bruises in her forehead.

“Kamsahapnida.” She said. She touches the pink band aid. Nichkhun saw that she has also bruises on her elbow.

He also cures her bruises on her elbow.

“Kamsahapnida.” She said.

“Welcome back, Princess Hyoyeon.” Nichkhun said and smile.

Zarrah suddenly remembers something. It felt that Nichkhun always doing that to her.

“Oppa, are always curing my bruises?” she asks.

“This is the third time. First is when you fell on the bed and the second is when you cut yourself while trying to cook.” He said.

“I feel like I always fell on the bed.” She said.

“Only in Junho’s bed.” He said.

Junsu and Chansung told about them what Kath said to them. They now believe that she is really Princess Hyoyeon.

“She cannot stay here. What if hyung saw her here?” Chansung asks talking about their manager.

“That’s why we need SNSD’s help.” Junho said.