Finding The Lost Lady 1

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

Early morning…

“Breakfast is ready!” SNSD Hyoyeon said. She was in the dorm where the royals staying. She woke up early to prepare some breakfast for them.

“You are early.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Good morning, Prince Doojoon! I need to prepare your breakfast before I go to my work.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

Princess Yoo Jin and the king and queen enter the dining room. “Smells good!” they all said.

“Good morning, your highnesses!” she greets.

The four sit on the chair. “You are the only one here who treated us royal.” Queen Sunny said.

“Just understand them. These days, royals are not existed anymore. Well, except in Europe.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, can you help us finding the lady from the lake today?” Princess Yoo Jin asks.

“I can’t. I have a work today.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“What is your work?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“I’m an entertainer. I sing and dance in the front of the people.” She said.

“You are a clown?” King Shindong asks.

“Not clown. These days, not only clowns can perform on front of the people. Anyone can perform and be famous.” She said.

“Ah… Then, what is Princess Hyoyeon’s work?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“She is a trainee in our entertainment. Someday, she will become like me.” She said.

“She is a princess for goodness sake!” Queen Sunny shouts.

“Queen Sunny, here in our country we don’t have a princess anymore. And besides, Princess Hyoyeon is not a princess here. The people think that she is one of us.” She explained. “Just understand her. She is happily living in our world.”

“Still, she is belong with us.” King Shindong said.

SNSD Hyoyeon doesn’t know what to do. It is hard to please the royals.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Princess Hyoyeon went to the training room early this morning. She didn’t bother to check her parents in the other dorm.

As she enters the room, the other trainees are talking. She slowly walks towards them. “Have you ever had any idea who is Junho oppa’s fiancée?” the girl named Minnie asks.

“I was so jealous to that girl. She is one hell lucky girl.” The other one named Daisy said.

“If she shows herself to the public, the fans of 2PM will never have mercy on her. The fans are very angry at her.” Minnie said.

“Yeah! Me too is angry at her. How dare her force Junho oppa to marry her?” Daisy said.

Princess Hyoyeon wants to walk outside because of what she has heard but it is too late. Minnie saw her and greets her.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo unnie!” Minnie greets.

“A-Annyeong!” she greets. She is trying to calm herself.

“Have you heard the news about Junho oppa’s fiancée?” Daisy asks.

“Aniyo.” she lied.

“You must hear it!” Minnie said.

“Why?” she asks.

“Junho oppa announced in KTR that he is getting married.” Daisy said.

“Really?” she said sounds like she is not interested.

“Ne. I wonder what that did to him to marry her?” Minnie said.

‘? I’m a ?’ she thought.

“I agree. If she can only share her dark secret.” Daisy said.

She was about to say something when their trainer enters the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

That night…

“Can you believe that they call me ?!” Princess Hyoyeon said to Tiffany. They are the only one who is in the dorm. Tiffany got an injured while on the stage and she needs to take a rest for four weeks.

“Easy. You should control your temper. They are just jealous fans. You should learn to control yourself. Instead of getting angry, why don’t you show to them that you are kind? And besides, you don’t need to please them. Sooner or later they will accept the fact that their idol needs to get married.” Tiffany advises her.

“Gomaweoh.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Why don’t we watch the girls on the TV while they are performing?” Tiffany suggests just making the princess feel happy.

“Great idea.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Junho was scolded by his manager because of getting married. The JYPE want to stops it because it might affect Junho’s career.

“Hey! What’s the problem?” Nichkhun asks Junho. They are alone in the dorm.

“Manager talked to me. He is angry because of the news that I am getting married. Even the Mr. Park wants to stop it.” Junho said. “Why are there so many people are against in the wedding?  Why don’t they just support my decision?”

“This is the life of an idol. You can’t change it.” Nichkhun said. “Just an advice. If you really love Princess Hyoyeon you will never get affected with those.”

“Hyung, just a quick question. Do you have feelings for Princess Hyoyeon?” Junho asks.

Nichkhun never expected that. “Do you want an honest answer?”

“Of course.” Junho said.

“I really love her since the first time she came here.” Nichkhun said.

“Then, why didn’t you make a move to confess your feelings for her?” Junho asks.

“Because I know that she is the right one for you. She really loves you even though she hides it.” Nichkhun said. “Junho, don’t break her heart. If you do that and leave her, I swear, I will make a move to be with her.”

“That will never be happened.” Junho said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Princess! Princess!” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“What?” Princess Hyoyeon asks. She was still sleepy.

“Your parents are gone.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“What?! What do you mean?” she asks.

“They are not in their dorm. Even the twins are gone.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Omo! Where did they go? I need to find them.” She said. She changes her PJs into a casual clothe and went outside.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2PM’s Dorm…

Junho woke up because of his cellphone. “Yoboseo?”

“Junho, I’m sorry if I wake you up.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“What’s wrong?” Junho asks.

“M-My parents.”

“What happened to them?” Junho asks.

“They’re missing. I don’t know where they are.”  Princess Hyoyeon said. She is starting to cry.

“Don’t worry. I’ll help you find them. Just don’t cry.” Junho said.

Junho quickly gets out of the dorm. He didn’t notice Nichkhun who just came out of the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Excuse me. Did you see 4 people? The two are in their 50’s then the others are twins.” Princess Hyoyeon asks the people.

“Aniyo.” they said.

“Kamsahamnida.” She said.

She sat on the bench helplessly. She was so worried. “Princess!” SNSD Hyoyeon called. SNSD Hyoyeon helps her finding them.

“Did you see them?” she asks.

SNSD Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Hyo, you have a schedule, right?” she asks.

“Ne.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“You should go back to the dorm now. I can find them.” She said.

“Are you sure you’re gonna be alright?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“Ok. Call me if you found them.” SNSD Hyoyeon said and left her.

After some minutes, she continues finding them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Do you have any idea what is the lady from the lake looks like?” Jia asks. This morning, she came with Fei in the dorm where King Shindong and the others are staying. They convince them that they will help them finding the lady from the lake in exchange of they will do anything to stop the wedding.

“Well, she has a blonde hair and it is short.” Queen Sunny said.

“How about the name?” Fei asks.

“We don’t know her name.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“This is hard.” Jia said.

“We need to find her.” Prince Doojoon said.

“We know. Just don’t forget our deal. Once, we found that lady, you should do anything to bring Princess Hyoyeon back to your world.” Jia said.

“And also Prince Eunhyuk.” Princess Yoo Jin added.

“And also him.” Jia said.

“We will do it. After all, we just came here because of them.” King Shindong said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Princess!” Junho called.

Princess Hyoyeon quickly hugs him. They didn’t care if the people are looking at them. “Junho, I’m so scared. What if something bad happened to them?”

“They will be safe. We will find them, araso?” Junho said.

“Araso.” She said.

The two are now walking on the street asking the people.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Charlene, why do you need me to come with you in the library?” Chanmi asks.

“Because if I let you stay in my dorm, you will eat all my foods in there.” Charlene said.

“I won’t.” Chanmi said.

“Liar.” Charlene said.

“Look. I badly needed to find the 4 people who are responsible why I am here. I need to bring them back to their world.” Chanmi said.

“I know. But, I don’t want you go alone finding them in the whole Seoul because you always causing trouble.” Charlene said.

“So, are you going to help me?” Chanmi asks.

“After my work.” Charlene said.

“Alright!” Chanmi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Omo! Isn’t that Junho oppa?” a teen-age girl asks her friend.

“Ne. But who’s with her?” another one asks.

“I don’t know. Let’s follow them.” The girl said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Junho, you should go back to your dorm now. You have a schedule tonight, right?” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Ne. But I won’t get back there until we found them.” Junho said.

“But-”

Junho places his point finger to to stop her from talking.

“No more buts. We will find them, ok? I won’t let you go alone.” Junho said.

She nodded. She was so touched to him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Oh shocks!” Fei said. She stops walking.

“Why?” Jia asks.

Fei pointed to the two people.

“Oh no! We need to go!” Jia said. She grabs Fei’s hand and run away.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Princess Yoo Jin asks.

“We will see you tomorrow! Just don’t tell anyone that we are helping you!” Fei shouts and they rode a taxi.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Princess, they there are!” Junho said when he saw them. They run towards them.

“Mom, what are you doing here? I was so worried about you.” Princess Hyoyeon said and hugs Queen Sunny.

“We were out looking for the lady from the lake.” Queen Sunny said.

“But it is dangerous here. You should go back to your dorm.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Only if you will help us find the lady.” King Shindong said.

“Dad, I can’t. I don’t have time for that and besides even if I find her, I don’t want to go back.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Why?! Because of that small-eyed-guy?” Queen Sunny shouts.

“Mom, he has a name. He is Junho. Don’t call him small-eyed-guy because your eyes are small too.” Princess Hyoyeon.

“And now, you are against me because of him?” Queen Sunny said. Then, she looks at Junho. “I will never ever let you marry my daughter. You are not the guy for her. You are the total opposite of my daughter.”

“Mom!” Princess Hyoyeon shouts. “How many times do I have to tell you that I will marry him whether you like it or not.”

“Fine. Do whatever you want. But, we will do anything to stop it.” Queen Sunny said.


Thanks to keylovers23 for subscribing