The Royal Parents

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

2PM’s Dorm…

“Mom, what the hell are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“What kind of question is that? We are here to bring you back to our land.” Sunny said.

“It is impossible.” Hyoyeon said. “I will never ever get back to our land. Here is my destiny.”

“Your destiny is in our land.” Shindong said.

“And for your information, I’m getting married.” She said.

“Y-You what?” Sunny asks.

“I’m getting married.” She said.

“To whom?” they ask.

“To him.” She said and points Junho.

…………………………………………………………………………………

“Chanmi, what are you doing here? I thought you will never ever get back here.” Charlene asks.

“I need to get back to my world. And I need to find 4 people.” Chanmi said.

“4 people?” Charlene asks.

“They are the one who are responsible that’s why I am here.” Chanmi said.

“Who are they?” Charlene asks.

“Queen Sunny, King Shindong, Prince Doojoon and Princess Yoo Jin.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………

Miss A’s Dorm…

“Suzy, call the mental hospital. We got 2 crazy people here.” Jia said.

“We are not crazy! We are telling the truth.” Princess Yoo Jin said. They just told to the girls how did they get here and now they are not believing it.

“Fairy tales doesn’t exist! None of these are true.” Fei said.

“What are you doing here anyway?” Min asks.

“Min, don’t tell us you’re believing them?” Jia asks.

“I’m not totally believing them. But, how will you gonna explain about how did they get here?” Min asks.

Fei and Jia admit that Min is right.

“Unnies, take a look at this. Jessica unnie of SNSD revealed her fiancé in Strong Heart.” Suzy said. She was currently surfing the internet.

All of them take a look at the news. ‘SNSD JESSICA REVEALS HER LOVE!’

“First, Junho. Now, Jessica. Who will be gonna next to reveal their love relationship?” Jia said.

“May I see the picture of her fiancé?” Min asks.

Suzy scroll down the article and they saw the stolen shot of the guy.

“That guy looks familiar.” Fei said.

Min suddenly remembers the Amusement Park. “He is the guy with the SNSD. I saw him with them in the amusement park.” Min said.

“But before that, we saw him with Jessica when he said that he’s the fiancé of Hyoyeon.” Jia said.

Princess Yoo Jin looks closely to the monitor. She’s staring at the picture of Prince Eunhyuk.

“Yah! Do you want to go inside the monitor?” Suzy asks.

“H-He’s my prince!” she said.

“Woah! This girl is really crazy. She called Eunhyuk a prince.” Fei said.

“He is really my prince. He is Prince Eunhyuk.” Princess Yoo Jin said. “I need to find him.”

“Well, I know where he is.” Jia said.

“Take us there.” Prince Doo Joon said.

“Araso.” Jia said.

“Araso? Is that a magical word?” Princess Yoo Jin asks.

Jia laughed. “Magical word? Araso means ok.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………

2PM’s Dorm…

“How can you do this to us? You left us for that guy?” Queen Sunny hysterically asks.

“Mom, I really love Junho. And besides, Prince Eunhyuk loves someone else.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Still, we are your parents! We deserve to know about him.” King Shindong said.

“If I told you, you will never accept him.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Of course! You are a princess in our land and you deserve to be married to a prince.” King Shindong said.

“I don’t want to marry a prince. I want to marry my true love and it is Junho.” She said.

“Oh! I want to die! How can I have a daughter like her? This is painful, awful. My heart can’t accept it! I’m going to die!” Queen Sunny said.

“Mom, stop overreacting. No matter what you do, I will marry Junho.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Guys, Jessica and him are here.” Taecyeon said.

“Princess, what’s wrong?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

“P-Prince Eunhyuk?” King Shindong said.

The prince was shocked.

“King Shindong? Queen Sunny?” he said. “How did they get here?”

“In the bath tub.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Oh no!” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, who are they?” Jessica asks.

“Hey! He is not oppa. He is Prince Eunhyuk.” King Shindong yelled.

“King Shindong, don’t shout at her. She’s my fiancée.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Eh?! F-F-Fiancée?” the king and queen said.

“I am really going to die.” Queen Sunny said.

“The window is open. You can jump there.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Hon, how can you say that to your mom?” Junho asks.

“She was just acting. She always does that if she was upset or she wants something.” Princess Hyoyeon said. “Like when she forced me to marry Prince Eunhyuk.”

“I’m not forcing you. You agreed to the marriage.” Queen Sunny said.

“Because you almost cry a river on my front just to accept the marriage.” Princess Hyoyeon said. “Aigoo…”

“Aigoo? When did you start learning magical words?” King Shindong asks.

“Dad, it is not a magical word. It was just like sighing.” Princess Hyoyeon said. “Why don’t you just get back to our world?”

“We can’t. And we don’t leave you here.” King Shindong said.

“Urghhh!!! That’s it! I can’t take it anymore! Dad, mom, I’m a grown up girl now. So, stop making a decision for me because I can make a decision for myself. I know what’s good and bad for me.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“You really change. What did that guy with small eyes done to you?” Queen Sunny said.

“Mom, you also have small eyes. And, Junho has nothing to do with this. It is my own will to choose him.” She said.

“King Shindong, Queen Sunny, please respect what we chose for our life.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“No! I was disappointed to you, Prince Eunhyuk. We thought that you really love our daughter but we are wrong. We should choose Prince Doo Joon for her.” King Shindong said.

“Speaking of Prince Doo Joon. Where are he and Princess Yoo Jin?” Queen Sunny asks.

“They are here?” Princess Hyoyeon asks.

“Yes.” Queen Sunny said.

Then, someone rang the doorbell.


Finally I was able to update...my laptop is back and good thing my files didn't lost...

thank you for waiting and for the comments...

 

thank you for the newly subscribers:

9pmluv

yukeez

mariehumbly

WaiYeing

Maranghae

carayuki

isabelle

fallenstar

sincerelyhope