Fans

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

“Yah! Miss!” a girl calls her.

Princess Hyoyeon suddenly froze in her place.

“Miss!” the girl calls her again.

Princess Hyoyeon turns around. “Ne?” she said.

“Where are you going?” the girl asks.

“I’m going to visit my friend.” She said.

“What floor?” the girl asks.

“4th floor.” She said.

“Ah ok.” The girl said.

“Is she?” another girl asks.

“Aniyo.” The girl said.

Princess Hyoyeon proceeds to the elevator. While she’s in the elevator, she still feels nervous.

“What if some fans are at the front of the 2PM’s dorm?” she asks herself. “Aigoo… what will I do?”

At last, she reaches the floor where the 2PM’s dorm is. She looks around and the hallway is empty. No signs of 2PM’s fans. She quickly walk towards the 2PM’s dorm and rang the doorbell.

……………………………………………………………………………………

2PM’s Dorm…

“Who are you again?” Taecyeon asks. The 6 boys are standing at the front of King Shindong and Queen Sunny in the living room.

“We are the king and queen of Pink Blossom Land.” King Shindong said. “I’m King Shindong and she is Queen Sunny.”

“Pink Blossom Land? Sounds familiar to me.” Nichkhun said.

“Hyung, isn’t it where Hyoyeon noona came from?” Wooyoung asks.

“Oh right!” Nichkhun said.

“How did you get here?” Junsu asks.

“We don’t know. The last thing we knew is we are in the lake.” Queen Sunny said.

“Let me guess. You went to the lake then suddenly a white light cast in the lake and the next thing you knew you’re here, right?” Junho said.

“Yes, that’s right.” The two said.

“Why did you go to the lake?” Chansung asks.

“We try to find our daughter.” Queen Sunny said. “She’s Princess-”

Someone rang the doorbell.

“I’ll get it.” Junho said and walk towards the door. “Oh! Honey, what are you doing here?”

“Let me go inside first. Someone might see me here.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

Junho move to the side to let Princess Hyoyeon gets in the dorm.

“Aigoo… So many girls down there. You really shock all of your fans.” Princess Hyoyeon said while walking towards the living room.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” the boys greet.

“Annyeong!” Princess Hyoyeon greets.

Then, the princess looks at the two people. She removes her sunglasses to make sure that she’s not mistaken.

“Mom? Dad?” she said.

“Mom? Dad?” the boys said.

“Princess Hyoyeon?” the two said.

“Noona, they are your parents?” Chansung asks.

“How did they get here?” Princess Hyoyeon asks.

“In the bathtub.” Nichkhun said.

“Aigoo…” Princess Hyoyeon sighed.

……………………………………………………………………………………

At the Strong Heart Studio…

“Sica, who is you looking for? The show will gonna start now.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“I’m looking for oppa.” Jessica said kept looking to the bunch of audience.

“Eunhyuk oppa?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” she said.

Then, Jessica saw someone entering the studio. “He’s here!” she said excitedly. She ran towards him. “I thought you will never come.”

“I’m not busy today, so it’s ok to be with you.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Unnie, the show is about to start.” Seohyun said.

“Need to go now.” Jessica said and went to the stage.

Prince Eunhyuk eyes are all focus only to Jessica. He doesn’t care to the others.

“Jessica, you talked to me before the show started, right?” Lee Seung Gi asks.

“Ne.” Jessica answered.

“You said that you will have a very important announcement.” Lee Seung Gi said.

“Ne.” she said.

“Can you tell us what is it?” Lee Sung Gi asks.

“I won’t gonna take it long. Last night, we heard a shocking announcement in a radio station from an idol. I know all of us know that.” Jessica said.

“Are you trying to say that you’re Junho’s fiancée?” Lee Seung Gi asks.

“Aniyo.” Jessica said. “I was trying to say that, I’m getting married, too.”

All of the people in the studio were all shocked. The prince also were shocked, he didn’t know that Jessica will announce that into the public.

“Woah! We never thought that you will get married soon.” Lee Seung Gi said.

“Who’s the lucky guy?” a guest asks.

“Actually, he is in here.” Jessica said.

“Oh! I know! I saw him entering the studio.” Lee Seung Gi said.

“I have something to tell you.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“What is it?” Lee Seung Gi asks.

“The moment will gonna reveal Jessica’s fiancé, fans, please don’t get harsh to him, araso?” Hyoyeon said.

“The fans will be very kind to him.” Another guest said.

“So, if that’s so. Let me introduce to all of you my fiancé.” Jessica said and stood up. She walks towards the audience and she stops at the front of Prince Eunhyuk. “Everyone, he is my soon to be husband.”

All the people in the studio look at him.

“Who is he?” some in the audience whispered.

“Where did they meet?” someone whispered.

So many questions coming from the audiences are all is heard.

……………………………………………………………………………………

At the SNSD Dorm…

“Why did you do that?” Prince Eunhyuk asks. After the recording in the studio, the reporters are all waiting outside the studio and they are all asking for an interview.

And when they got home, lots of fans are all waiting at the entrance of the building. The show hasn’t broadcast yet but the news spread fast through the internet.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asks.

“You shouldn’t do that. Or you should ask me first before you do that.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, are you mad at me?” Jessica asks.

“Aniyo. I was just surprise. And I think, your fans were surprised too.” He said.

“Yeah right.” Jessica said.

Their telephone rang…

“Yoboseo?” Seohyun said. “Unnie!......What?.....He’s here with us……Araso…..”

Seohyun calls the prince. “Oppa, Hyoyeon unnie wants to talk to you.”

Seohyun gives the telephone to Prince Eunhyuk.

“Yes, princess?”

“Are you busy? You need to go here in 2PM’s Dorm. I have something to show you here.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Right now?” he asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“You sound worried. I’ll go now.” He said.

“Araso.” She said.

“Are you leaving?” Jessica asks.

“I’m going to 2PM’s Dorm. Wanna come?” he asks.

“Ne.” Jessica said.

“Guys, do you think you can go there with the fans down there and also 2PM’s fans outside there dorm?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

“What’s the use of taxi?” Jessica said.

“Then, call a taxi.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.


Another update finally...

thanks for the comments guys...