Relationship

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

“Noona!” Junho happily said and he hugs Zarrah. “Noona, I miss you so much. Where have you been?”

“H-Huh? Ah…” Zarrah didn’t know what to say.

“Oppa, do you know her?” Kath asks.

“She is my fiancée.” Junho said.

“F-Fiancée?! You mean, you are Zarrah unnie’s fiancé?” Kath asks.

“Zarrah?!” they said.

“Ne. She’s Zarrah unnie, my future sister-in-law.” Kath said.

“Aniyo. Aniyo. She is not Zarrah. She is Hyoyeon noona, my fiancée.” Junho said.

“It can’t be. I told you, she is Zarrah.” Kath said.

“But, she really looks like our princess.” Nichkhun said.

“Your princess?” Victoria asks.

“Ne. Junho’s fiancée is our princess.” Taecyeon said.

“Noona, don’t you recognize me?” Junho asks.

Zarrah looks at him but she doesn’t remember anything about him. “Aniyo. I don’t think I know you.”

“Oppa, what happened to your fiancée?” Kath suddenly asks.

“She was missing 6 months ago.” Junho said sadly.

“Oh! I remember. It was the time when you announced that you are getting married. Unfortunately, your fans disagree about it and also your entertainment.” Victoria said.

“I heard that news.” Kath said. “Is she really looks like Zarrah unnie?”

“Ne.” the 2PM boys said.

“Princess I mean Zarrah; don’t you remember anything about bath tub?” Junsu asks.

“What bath tub?” Zarrah asks.

“I mean, you know, some kind of magical.” Junsu said.

Victoria raised her eyebrow. “A magical bath tub? Are you joking, Junsu?”

“Just shut up, noona. Junsu is not talking to you.” Nichkhun said.

“Sorry I don’t believe in magic.” Zarrah said.

The boys almost dropped their jaws. Princess Hyoyeon always believes in magic. That’s why she came in their world because of magic.

“She is not noona.” Chansung said.

“We are not sure. Maybe she had amnesia or something.” Wooyoung said.

“You know what? I rather go back home than talking to you. I just wanted you to know that I don’t really know you and you small-eyed-guy is not my fiancé. My fiancé’s name is Yoon Shi Yoon and he is more handsome than you.” Zarrah said. “Kath, let’s go.”

“But unnie.” Kath protests.

“Kath, don’t you remember Shi Yoon oppa said? He said that-”

“I will not cause you some trouble.” Kath said.

“Good. Now, let’s go home.” Zarrah said.

The boys stay in the room staring blankly into the door.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the JYPE…

Fei was walking in the hallway when she heard voices in the practice room.

“She is really the opposite of Princess Hyoyeon noona.” Chansung said. “She called Junho small-eyed-guy and he is not her fiancé.”

“But she really looks like her.” Wooyoung said.

“I know she is our princess.” Junho said. “When I ask her if she remembers me, I saw in her eyes that she is remembering me but she is not sure.”

“We need to know her background.” Nichkhun said.

“I agree.” Taecyeon said.

Fei’s eyes widened when she heard the conversation of the boys. She quickly went to the nearest girl’s bath room and took her cellphone out. “Oppa?”

“Ne, Fei.” Shi Yoon said.

“Where are you?” Fei asks.

“I’m in Busan, taking care of something.”

“You need to get back here. The boys saw the princess already.” She said.

“What? How come?”

“I don’t know. Maybe they met her last night. I heard that their new coordinator’s name is Kath. And if I am not mistaken it was your sister.” Fei said.

“Oh shoot! That girl! I told her she can’t be a coordinator.”

“You need to do something. If the boys find out our secret we are doomed!” she said.

“Ok! Ok! I’ll try to finish my work here immediately.”

“Don’t just try. Just do it!” Fei said and she pressed the end button. Then, she gets out of the bath room.

One of the cubicles opens. “Is Fei unnie hiding something?” Min asks herself.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

SME…

“Jessica really loves him. Last night I saw in her eyes that she will never leave him no matter what happened.” Donghae said to the SNSD manager.

“We need to think of a strategy to break them.” SNSD manager said.

“It looks like you need my help.” someone said.

They turn around and saw someone at the door.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

SNSD Dorm…

“Where’s Hyo?” Tiffany asks.

“She’s out with Prince Doojoon oppa. They are still trying to find Princess.” Sunny said.

“She really loves Prince Doojoon oppa. She will do anything to help him.” Yuri said.

“Who is Hyoyeon’s love?” their manager asks from their back.

“O-Oppa!” they all said.

“Did I hear right? Hyoyeon is in love?” he asks.

“A-A-Aniyo! We are talking about Princess Hyoyeon.” Sunny lied.

“Don’t try to fool me. Yuri I heard you. What is it?” he asks.

“It is nothing.” Yuri said.

Their manager looks at Seohyun. He knew Seohyun can’t tell lies. “Seohyun.” He said.

“N-Ne?” Seohyun said.

All the girls look at her. Looks that is saying that don’t say anything.

“Tell me the truth. Does Hyoyeon is in love in a guy?” he asks.

“Ah… O-Oppa…” Seohyun doesn’t know what to say. She can’t lie in front of her manager. But what about Hyoyeon unnie? She might end up just like Jessica unnie.

“Seohyun, if you tell lies, I will tell that to your umma.” He said.

“W-Wait oppa! I will tell it.” Seohyun said. “Ne. Hyoyeon unnie is in love.”

“Who?” he asks.

“Hyoyeon unnie is in love with Prince Doojoon oppa.” Seohyun said.

The girls were shocked. Hyoyeon doomed!

“Hmm… Another case just like Jessica.” He said. “Call me when Hyoyeon is arrive.” He said to Seohyun.

Then he left.

“Urghhh!!! Maknae!” the girls shout.

“I’m sorry! If umma finds out that I lied I’m doomed.” Seohyun said. She went to the bedroom.

“What are we going to do?” Sooyoung asks.

“Girls, let me remind you that Hyo and Prince Doojoon are not in a relationship. Hyo is just helping him. So don’t worry girls.” Taeyeon said.

“Right.” They all agree.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Oppa, do you still love Princess?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks Doojoon. The two are in a café.

“Aniyo. You know that you are my only love now.” Prince Doojoon said.

“When did you start knowing that you love me?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

“4 months ago. When I saw you how eager you are trying to help me to find Princess Hyoyeon. That’s the time when I realize that it is you that I love than Princess Hyoyeon.” Prince Doojoon said. “How about you? When did you start falling in love with me?”

“The time when you came in our dorm with Jia and Fei. The moment I saw you I never forget you and I wish that I will see you again.” SNSD Hyoyeon said. “But oppa, I’m worried.”

“Why?” he asks.

“What if our manager finds out about us? He will get angry just like what happened to SIca.” She said.

“Don’t worry. We just need to keep it a secret.” He said.

“Right.” She said. “But I wish that we found Princess so that the king and queen will be happy again.”

“Ne. And I hope that she is safe.” He said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

SNSD Dorm…

“I’m back!” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Unnie is back! I should call oppa.” Seohyun said.

“Sooyoung, Yoona, get Seohyun’s handphone!” Tiffany said.

Sooyoung and Yoona run towards Seohyun. Seohyun runs away from them and screamed.

“What’s going on?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

“Oppa knew that you are in love with Prince Doojoon oppa.” Tiffany said.

“What?!” she said.

“Oppa is looking for you. You are doomed!” Jessica said.

“Aish! Don’t say that.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“I got Seohyun’s handphone!” Sooyoung said holding the phone.

“Unnie, give it back to me!” Seohyun said. Yoona is holding Seohyun.

“Maknae, you should not call oppa.” Yuri said.

“But he said that I need to call him once unnie is back.” Seohyun said.

“Maknae, just for once. Don’t obey oppa.” Taeyeon said.

“I can’t.” Seohyun said.

“Then, we won’t give your handphone to you.” Sooyoung said.

“Unnie!” Seohyun said.

“OmO! You have a text message.” Sooyoung said. “It is from Yonghwa oppa.”

“Give it to me. I wanna read!” Seohyun said.

“I’ll read it for you.” Sooyoung said. “Hyun, how are you? Can’t wait to see you again.”

The girls screamed because of the message.

“How sweet!!!” SNSD Hyoyeon said and laughed.

“Unnie, it is not time for you to laugh. Oppa wants to see you because of Prince Doojoon oppa.” Seohyun said.

“And so if I love him? As long as he doesn’t love me I am still safe.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Girls, that’s enough. I told you, don’t worry.” Taeyeon said. “Go to sleep now.”

Then, all of them went to their bedrooms.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yoon’s mansion…

“Who am I? Why is that guy looks familiar?” Zarrah asks herself. She is in her bedroom sitting on a chair.

Zarrah shook her head. “Aniyo! Aniyo! Aniyo! I only saw him in a poster that’s why he looks familiar. But, why am I feeling that I knew him before? And when I saw him, my heart beats faster.”

She stood up went to her bed. “You need to relax, Zarrah. Just ask Shi Yoon oppa about your past once he gets back.”

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but every time she closes her eyes, she can always see the face of Junho.

“Aigoo… What will I am going to do?” she said to herself.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Flashback…

Jia and Fei follow Princess Hyoyeon when she went out of the hospital. They want to know where she is going.

Min left them after they call the 2PM’s manager to confirm that the boys went to see Princess Hyoyeon in the hospital.

The 2 girls saw when Princess Hyoyeon hit by a car. They decided to follow the ambulance and also the person who hit her.

“Should we call Junho?” Jia asks.

“Of course not!” Fei said. Then she recognizes the guy waiting outside the E.R. “Shi Yoon oppa?”

The guy turns around. “Fei!” he said.

“You know him?” Jia asks.

“He’s a friend.” Fei said. “Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“I accidentally hit a girl.” He said.

“Omo! You mean, you are the one who hit Princess?” Fei asks.

“Do you know her?” he asks.

“Ne.” Fei said. “We are her friends.”

“Good! Now you can tell me where her relative is?” he said.

“She doesn’t have any relatives.” Fei said.

“Oh god! What shall we do?” he asks.

“Don’t worry, oppa. We will help you.” Fei said.

On the next day…

Fei receive a text from Shi Yoon oppa. He said that Princess Hyoyeon woke up but she has amnesia.

Fei suddenly got an idea.

She went to the hospital to visit the princess and also talk to Shi Yoon.

“Pretend that she is my fiancée?” Shi Yoon asks.

“Ne. I told you that she is the barrier between the love of Junho and Min. I will do anything to get rid of her except killing of course.” Fei said.

“Isn’t it difficult?” he asks.

“You just need to hide her from the people here. Oppa, please help me. Please…” Fei said.

“Ok! I will do it.” He said.

“Great!” Fei said.

End of Flashback…

Shi Yoon took a deep breath when he remembers everything. How Zarrah came to his life. He will do anything to be with Zarrah or Princess Hyoyeon.

“I should go back to Seoul. Zarrah is in danger.” He said.


thanks for the comments....and i put a little twist in this story :P

 

thanks to 4ever9 for subscribing