SNSD Hyoyeon to the Help

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

“Oh hi Min. What can I do for you?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks as she opens the door.

“Is Jessica unnie and her fiancé in there?” Min asks.

“Oh! They left a while ago.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Where are they going?” Jia asks.

“To the 2PM’s dorm.” SNSD Hyoyeon said while looking at Prince Doojoon.

“Thanks, unnie.” Min said.

“No problem.” SNSD Hyoyeon said still looking at the prince.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jia, Min, Prince Doojoon and Princess Yoo Jin went to the 2PM’s dorm. There still lots of fans outside the building.

The four people reach the 2PM’s dorm without the fans knowing. Min rang the doorbell.

Then, Junsu opens the door.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, oppa!” Min greets.

“Min, what are you doing here?” Junsu asks.

“Is Jessica in there? Hyoyeon told us that they went here.” Jia said.

“Ne. Come in.” Junsu said. “Guys, we have other visitors.”

The people in the living room look at them.

Princess Hyoyeon and Prince Eunhyuk eyes widened when they saw Prince Doojoon and Princess Yoo Jin.

“My prince!” Princess Yoo Jin said and hugs Prince Eunhyuk.

“Yah! Who are you? Why are you hugging my fiancé?” Jessica angrily asks.

“Your fiancé? Excuse me! Who are you?” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“I was the first one who asks you that. Who. Are. You?!” Jessica angrily said.

“I’m Princess-”

“My princess!” Prince Doojoon and hugs Princess Hyoyeon.

“Hey! How dare you hugging my fiancée?!” Junho asks and he pulls Princess Hyoyeon to his back.

“Who are you? Small-eyed-guy.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Princess Yoo Jin, Prince Doojoon.” King Shindong called.

The two turns around and saw the king and queen.

“Your highness!” the two said.

“Oppa, who are they?” Jessica asks Prince Eunhyuk.

“He is not oppa!” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Shut up!” Jessica said.

“Sica, she is Princess Yoo Jin.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“I’m his future wife.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Future wife?!” Jessica eyes widened. “Oppa, I thought Princess Hyoyeon was the one who supposed to be your future wife? Are you a two-timer-guy?”

“Aniyo! Princess Yoo Jin is a stalker.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“And who’s that guy?” Junho asks.

“He’s Prince Doojoon.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Let me guess. Princess Hyoyeon’s future husband.” Wooyoung said.

“No. I’m her love of her life.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Eeewww!!!” the 2PM Boys said.

“Disgusting!” Jessica said.

“He is always courting me but I always rejecting him.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

The 2PM Boys laughed.

“Wait! What’s going on here? I’m confused.” Jia said.

“If we tell you, you might think that we are crazy.” Taecyeon said.

“Wait! How did you know those two?” Chansung asks.

“They came out from our bath tub.” Min said.

“Just like those two.” Nichkhun said pointing at the king and queen.

“The ahjumma and the ahjushi? They came out in the bath tub, too?” Jia said.

“You mean, they came out from another world?” Min asks.

The boys nodded.

“OMG! You need to tell us everything!” Jia said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After they told everything, Min and Jia eyes widened and their jaw almost dropped. They can’t believe that fairy tales do come true.

“Hyung, do you have pebbles there? I will shoot some pebbles in to their mouth.” Wooyoung jokingly said to Taecyeon.

Min and Jia quickly close their mouths.

“So, that’s why you lived here the first time I saw you.” Min said to Princess Hyoyeon.

“You once lived here? Don’t you feel ashamed to yourself?” Queen Sunny was shocked. “I’m not teaching you to do that.”

“You never taught me anything.” Princess Hyoyeon said. “And besides, I was nowhere to go at that time because I’m new here.”

“Where do you live now?” King Shindong asks.

“In their dorm.” Princess Hyoyeon said pointing at Jessica.

“How many do you live there?” King Shindong asks Jessica.

“9 girls plus Princess Hyoyeon, so it will be 10 girls.” Jessica said.

“All girls? Don’t you have guards?” Queen Sunny asks.

“None.” Jessica said.

“We need to get back to our land as soon as possible.” King Shindong said.

“You four can go back.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“How about you?” Queen Sunny asks.

“We will never get back to our land even if we want too.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Well, you can get back as long as the lady from the lake is here.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“What do you mean?” Princess Hyoyeon asks.

“She’s with us when we are trying to get here. She was trying to stop us but we all ended up going here.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Where is she?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

“No one knows. We need to find her so that we can all go back to our world.” Prince Doojoon said.

“You go find her. I will never help you. My life is ok now until you messed it up.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

Nichkhun looks at the window. It is getting dark.

“You need to go now. It’s getting dark.” He said.

“Where are they staying?” Jia asks.

They all look at the 2PM Boys.

“Not here! We can only accommodate one person.” Taecyeon said.

“Jessica?” Nichkhun asks.

Jessica shook her head. “We already have Princess Hyoyeon.” Jessica said.

“There’s a vacant dorm on the other side of my dorm. Why don’t you four stay there?” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Great idea.” Junho said.

“By the way, how will we get there without the fans knowing?” Princess Hyoyeon asks.

“We brought our van.” Jia said.

“Is it ok to you?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

“It’s ok. Now we know the real you.” Jia said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

With the help of the SNSD Manager, the four can stay at the vacant dorm.

The SNSD brought some clothes for the four people to wear them.

“Oppa, what if they found the lady from the lake, are you going with them back to your world?” Jessica asks. She was at Prince Eunhyuk’s dorm that night.

“Of course not. I will never leave you again. And besides, we can never get back there.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“You know what? I hate that girl. That Yoo Jin. I hate her when she hugged you.” Jessica said.

“Are you jealous?” he asks.

Jessica nodded.

“You don’t need to be jealous. Just remember that you are the only love of my life.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Prove it. Prove to me that I’m your only love of your life.” Jessica said.

Prince Eunhyuk walks closer to her. His face slowly moving towards Jessica face. They are about to kiss when they heard a scream. It is coming from the other dorm.

They hurriedly get out of Prince Eunhyuk’s dorm. They also saw the SNSD get out of the dorm.

“What was that?” Seohyun asks.

“I’ll take a look.” SNSD Hyoyeon said and gets in the dorm. “What’s going on?” she asks.

Prince Doojoon came out from the kitchen. “There’s a fire!” he said. He grabs SNSD Hyoyeon’s hand and led her to the kitchen.

“Where’s the fire?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks. She saw King Shindong, Queen Sunny and Princess Yoo Jin in a corner looking afraid.

“There!” Prince Doojoon said pointing at the stove.

SNSD Hyoyeon tried not to laugh. She walks closer to the stove.

“Hey! Don’t come closer. It is dark magic.” Prince Doojoon said. SNSD Hyoyeon didn’t mind him. She turn off the stove.

“The fire is gone now.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Woah! It’s magical!” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“It is not magical. It is a gas stove and we use it to cook our food.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

Then, Prince Eunhyuk and the others came. “Is everything alright?” he asks.

“My prince, I was so scared with that thing!” Princess Yoo Jin said and came closer to the prince but Jessica move to the front of her fiancé so that Princess Yoo Jin can’t hug him.

“You are scared with that thing? It is only a gas stove.” Jessica said.

“Calm down, Sica. They are not from this world, so, they don’t know those things.” SNSD Hyoyeon said. “How about all of you get back to our dorm, while I will stay here to teach them and prepare some foods for them?”

“Are you going to be ok here, unnie?” Seohyun asks.

“Ne.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Be careful, Hyo.” Taeyeon said.

The others left them.

“Now, shall we start?” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Can you make us food? We are hungry.” Queen Sunny asks.

“No problem. Just wait in the living room while I’ll prepare your dinner.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2PM’s Dorm…

Something is bothering Junho. He was afraid that if the king and queen found the lady from the lake they might take his fiancée away from him.

His cellphone rang. It was Princess Hyoyeon.

Junho: Yoboseo.

Hyoyeon: Are you ok?

Junho: I should be the one who ask you that. Are they bothering you?

Hyoyeon: Aniyo. Hyo is taking care of them. A while ago, they were afraid of the gas stove, so, Hyo insists that she will teach them.

Junho: Princess.

Hyoyeon: Ne?

Junho: If the time comes that they need to leave, are you going with them?

Hyoyeon: Of course not! I told you, we will never get back in our world because we chose to live here. Are you bothered about that?

Junho: Ne. I was afraid that I might lose you again.

Hyoyeon: It will never happen again. Promise.

Junho: Saranghaeyo.

Hyoyeon: Saranghaeyo.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Miss A’s Dorm…

“Girls, I have a plan.” Jia said.

“What is it?” Fei asks. They already know the truth about Prince Eunhyuk and Princess Hyoyeon.

“Operation: Let’s Stop The Wedding.” Jia said.

“Whose wedding we will gonna stop?” Suzy asks.

“The wedding of Junho and Princess Hyoyeon.” Jia said.

“No you don’t unnie.” Min said.

“Why not? It is your chance to win Junho’s heart. If we will help them finding the lady from the lake, they will all get back to their own world. And it is your time to be with Junho.” Jia said.

“I don’t want to ruin a relationship. For me, I’m happy if Junho oppa is happy.” Min said.

“Yah! It’s ok if you don’t want to cooperate. But I will do anything to stop the wedding. Tomorrow, I will visit them to their dorm.” Jia said.

“I want to go, too.” Fei said.


thanks for the comments...

 

thanks to masha32 for subscribing...

 

tomorrow, i'll be back to school...hwaiting for me! it's been a year since i stopped studying...kekeke

i can do it! =^.^=