Happy Ending

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

 

Blue Fountain…

Prince Doojoon was in the balcony of the castle and looking at the villagers who are happily working.

He missing Hyoyeon so much and he think that when will he going to be back in her world.

“Prince Doojoon?” it was Princess Yoo Jin. Princess Yoo Jin became a very good princess. She doesn’t scolding the villagers anymore.

“Ne?” he said.

“You are here again.” Princess Yoo Jin said. “Are you missing her?”

Prince Doojoon didn’t answer her.

“Silent means yes.” Princess Yoo Jin said. “I wanted to go back to see Junsu.”

“We can’t leave the blue fountain without someone who will take care of it.” Prince Doojoon said.

Then, a grant carriage enters the gate of the castle.

The twins are both wondering who that is.

They went outside the castle to know the visitor.

A guy who is younger than them gets out of the carriage.

“Who are you?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“I am Prince Dongwoon your younger brother.” The guy said.

All of them were shocked.

“How can you be our brother?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“I am the king’s son in a different woman.” Prince Dongwoon said.

“We need evidence.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“I have a same birth mark with you.” Prince Dongwoon said and shows his royal birth mark on his neck.

“He is really our brother.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Come inside.” Prince Doojoon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The wedding…

The wedding of Junho and Princess Hyoyeon will be held in the park so their fans can freely watch the ceremony.

SNSD are all present in the wedding of course. Most of the artists in SME and JYP are present.

“Girls, smile!” Junyoung said. He is the photographer of the wedding. “You all look lovely.”

“Thanks!” the girls said.

Kath was there with Nichkhun. And also her brother Si Yoon with his wife Jiyeon.

Victoria and Kath are now in good terms so there is no problem with that.

SNSD Hyoyeon and Junsu are just silently sitting on the chairs while waiting for the groom and bride.

“Are you still waiting for her?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. I don’t how long am I going to wait for her.” Junsu said. “You?”

“I am still waiting for him. He promised to me that he will be back and this necklace is the one who will confirm it. He gave this to me as a symbol that he will be back.” She said.

“You are lucky because he really loves you. In me, I don’t know if she loves me.” He said.

“Guys, the groom is here!” Taecyeon said.

They stood up to greet the groom.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Princess Yoo Jin and Prince Doojoon came running toward the lake.

“I saw two people running toward us.” Nuri said to Chanmi.

“What?” she asks. She was busy changing the baby’s clothes.

“I said-”

“Chanmi!!!” the two shout.

Chanmi looks at them. “What?”

“You need to send us back to Korean right now.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Yeah! As in right now.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Do you know what time is it? It is only 4:00 in the afternoon. You need to wait for hours because you can only get back there if it is 12:00 midnight.” Chanmi said.

“Then, we wait.” Prince Doojoon said and sits on the grass. Princess Yoo Jin sits on the grass too.

“Is that your baby?” Princess Yoo Jin asks.

“Ne. He is Kangho.” Chanmi proudly said.

“He has the same red hair with his father.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Like father like son.” Nuri proudly said. “Oh! Here comes Kangho’s playmate.”

They saw King Shindong and Queen Sunny walking toward them holding a baby girl.

They greet the king and queen.

“Is she Hyewon?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“Ne.” the king said.

“She looks like you, Queen Sunny.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“What are you doing here?” King Shindong asks.

“I and my brother decided to go back to Korea.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“How about your palace?” the queen asks.

“Prince Dongwoon is now the new king of Blue Fountain.” Prince Doojoon said. And he told them about their brother in their father’s side.

“He can rule our palace because he grew up with the villagers so he knows their needs.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Then, if you are going back. Please give it to our Princess Hyoyeon as our gift for their wedding. I don’t know if they are married or getting married but still you need to give this to her.” King Shindong said and give the small pouch to Prince Doojoon said.

“I’ll make sure that she will receive it.” Prince Doojoon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

11:45 pm…

The guests are all gone except for SNSD, 2PM, Kath and Miss A. They are still having fun. They even set a bonfire near the fountain.

“Can’t you at least allow us to go in our hotel suite?” Junho asks.

“Aniyo. You will be gone in a month and we will gonna miss you.” Jessica said.

“But it is our first night of our wedding.” Junho said.

“Ok! When the clock strikes 12 we will let you go.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Promise?” Princess Hyoyeon asks.

Prince Eunhyuk nodded.

“Ok! It will be only 15 minutes.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The Lake…

“Before you go, I need you to tell to my twin sister that I am ok.” Chanmi said to the twins.

“Araso.” Princess Yoo Jin said. She can’t wait to get back again.

“5 minutes, guys!” Nuri said.

Princess Yoo Jin holds her cat. She will make sure that she will bring her cat.

“I want to remind you that you can never get back here again.” Chanmi said.

“We know that.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Chanmi, it is time.” Nuri said.

“Good luck, guys!” Chanmi said. “You can go now.”

The twins slowly walks toward the lake.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Before the newlyweds go, I would like to make a toast for them.” Nichkhun said. “Congratulations and best wishes. I am proud to be the bride’s best friend. CHEERS!”

“CHEERS!”

Then, a big splash coming from the fountain make them all wet.

“What is that?” Jia asks.

Then, a cat jumps towards Junsu. “What is the cat doing in here?” Junsu asks.

Then they heard someone coughing.

Jessica and Prince Eunhyuk remember the day they first met. They stood up and check the fountain.

They both smiled.

“You two, get out of the fountain now.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Who are they talking at?” Sunny asks.

Then, they saw Princess Yoo Jin and Prince Doojoon.

They all screamed when they saw them. The Miss A quickly hug Princess Yoo Jin.

“Welcome back.” Prince Eunhyuk said to Prince Doojoon.

“Yeah.” He said. He looks at SNSD Hyoyeon who was still shocked. “Hey! I’m back as I promised.”

SNSD Hyoyeon can’t help but cry then she hugs him. “I’m happy that you are back.”

“Unnie, welcome back!” Min said.

“I won’t leave you again.” She said. She looks at Junsu who are looking at them. “I’m back. Did you wait for me?”

Junsu nodded.

“Speechless? This will make sure that you won’t be able to talk.” She said and with a swift move she kisses him on his lips which all of them almost drop their jaws because of surprised.

“Wait! Where are the newlyweds?” Kath asks.

Then, they saw the newlyweds running away from them.

“Yah! We haven’t congratulated you!” Prince Doojoon shouts.

“Do it after our honeymoon!!!” Junho shouts back.

“Let’s leave them alone.” Nichkhun said.

“Let’s go stroll in the city.” Charlene said.

‘Yeah! While we are doing that we will tell you about what happened to us in our world.” Princess Yoo Jin said and carries her cat.

“Can we at least change our clothes first?” Prince Doojoon said because his clothes are a prince’s clothes.

“Let’s make another bonfire and make our clothes dry. Let’s just stay here and chat.” Junsu said.

Everyone agree.

Everyone have their own happy ending now.

 

THE END

 


It's end! Hope you like the ending...

thanks for subscribing, reading and leaving comments in my story... you make me so happy...=^.^=

 

Sorry for some wrong grammars :p

Please wait for my upcoming stories:

 

Killer Doll

SHINee After 5 Or More Years

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend (Not Sure About this one)