Did we chose the right one or we were wrong at all?

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

Prince Eunhyuk can’t sleep. He was thinking about what the SNSD manager said to him.

FLASHBACK…

Prince Eunhyuk and SNSD manager went to the rooftop. “What do you want to talk about?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

“I’m going straight to the point.” The manager said. “I want you to leave Jessica.”

“W-Why?” he asks.

“When Jessica revealed that you two are getting married, the company didn’t like it. They have lots of good plans for Jessica and if she will get married it might ruin their plans.” The manager said.

“In what way it will affect their plans?” he asks.

“It might ruin her career.” The manager said.

“I don’t see anything wrong if I and Jessica are getting married.” He said.

“Everything will be wrong if you two get married. Jessica is still young and innocent. And as of now, she is all focus on her career. When the time comes that you two get married, she will not fulfill her duty as your wife because of her career.” The manager said.

“It will never happen. I assure you that it will never happen.” He said. “Once we get married we will live happily.”

“Why don’t you think it over?” the manager said. “Here’s my calling card. Call me if you are ready to leave Jessica.” He gives him a calling card.

END OF FLASHBACK

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Charlene, do you know a named Hyoyeon?” Chanmi asks. They are eating dinner at a restaurant.

“SNSD Hyoyeon?” Charlene said.

“Not a singer.” Chanmi said. “She looks and acts like a princess.”

“Hmm… I know a certain girl named Hyoyeon. She always went to the library to read books but when she started to be a trainee on SME, it always once a month when she comes to the library.” Charlene said.

“Maybe it is her.” Chanmi said.

“Oh! And he has a boyfriend. He always comes to the library to fetch Hyoyeon.” Charlene said.

“What is he looks like?” Chanmi asks.

“Small eyed guy.” Charlene said.

“Prince Eunhyuk?” Chanmi asks.

“No. Junho.” Charlene said.

“Junho?”

“Junho of 2PM.” Charlene said. “He is a singer.”

Chanmi notices the 2 teenage girls who just came in the restaurant. “How dare her seduce Junho oppa?” the girl said.

“She is beautiful though.” Another girl said.

“Looks can be deceiving. We don’t know who she is or where she came from.” The girl said.

“But if oppa loves her, we need to accept her because as fans of Junho oppa we need to support him in every decision he will make.” Another girl said.

“But it is not the time to get married. He has lots of opportunity for his career.” The girl said. “I’m sure JYPE is taking an action about this issue.” The girl said.

Chanmi heard it all. Princess Hyoyeon is in danger! She needs to help the princess.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

After 3 days…

 “Oppa, why are you so quiet? Is there something wrong?” Jessica asks. They are at the mall, the people they passed by are looking at them.

“A-Aniyo.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“You look like a panda.” Jessica said.

“Why?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

“Because of your eye bags. Have you not sleeping well?” Jessica asks.

“Must be the work.” He lied. The truth is he can’t sleep because of what he and SNSD manager talked about.

“You need to rest sometimes.” Jessica said. “I don’t want you to get sick. Yoo Jin might think that I didn’t take care of my fiancé.”

“Are you still mad at her?” he asks.

“Only if she is moving close to you.” Jessica said.

“How’s Princess Hyoyeon, by the way?” he asks.

Jessica’s expression became sad. She sighed.

Prince Eunhyuk senses something wrong. “Why? Is there something wrong?”

“She will never be a trainee in SME anymore.” Jessica said.

“Why? What happened?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

“They remove her because of the issue about her and Junho.” Jessica said sadly.

“How is she now?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

“She just stays in our room and cries.” Jessica said.

“Where’s Junho? Why is he doesn’t doing anything?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

“His manager won’t let him go out in their dorm unless it is work, that’s what Chansung said.” Jessica said.

“What was going on to us? I thought we will be happy forever if we be with our love. Did we chose the right one or we were wrong at all?” Prince Eunhyuk thought. Is he regretting about coming back in Seoul instead of living on their land?

“Jessica!” someone called. They both turn around and saw Donghae walking towards them.

“Oppa!” Jessica said happily. “What are you doing here?”

“Just looking around.” Donghae said.

“Would you like to go with us?” Jessica asks.

“No thanks. I might ruin your date.” Donghae said.

“Aniyo. We are not dating.” Jessica said.

“We are not dating? Then, what do you call about this?” Prince Eunhyuk thought.

“Oppa, please come with us.” Jessica said.

“Is she not going to ask me if I would like to bring Donghae with us?” Prince Eunhyuk thought.

“Oh alright!” Donghae agrees.

“Alright! Let’s go!” Jessica said.

The three didn’t know that there is a person who is following them wherever they are going.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

2PM’s Dorm…

The boys don’t have a schedule that day. They are all staying in the dorm with their manager.

“Taecyeon, will you please stop texting. Since this morning I only saw you texting.” Their manager said.

Taecyeon didn’t mind him.

“Who are you texting at?” their manager asks.

No one answer him.

“Can someone please answer me?” their manager asks.

They all went to their room except Nichkhun. He is going outside.

“Where are you going?” their manager said.

“Obviously it is our day off and I don’t want to spend my day off here. I’m going outside.” Nichkhun said.

“Wait! I have something to tell you.” Their manager said.

“Let’s just talk about it some other time.” Nichkhun said.

“No! Stay here!” their manager said.

“I’m going.” Nichkhun said.

“You are joining ‘We Got Married’” their manager said.

Nichkhun turns back. “What?”

“I said you are joining We Got Married.” Their manager said.

“I don’t want to join on that show.” Nichkhun said.

“I don’t need your approval, I’m just informing you. We are all agreed that you will gonna join on that show.” Their manager said.

Nichkhun leave the dorm. He was angry to his manager.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

SNSD Dorm…

Seohyun opens the door and she saw Prince Doojoon. “Oppa, what are you doing here?” Seohyun asks.

“I’m Prince Doojoon not oppa.” he said.

“You’re older than me so I will call you oppa.” Seohyun said.

“Anyway, how’s my princess?” he asks.

“Are you talking about Princess unnie?” she asks.

“Princess Hyoyeon.” He said.

“She is not your princess. She’s Junho oppa’s princess.” She said.

“Just let me see her.” He said trying to control his patience.

“Come in.” Seohyun said.

“Where are the others?” he asks when he gets in the dorm.

“On their individual schedules. I need to leave too for my schedule but I’m waiting for Yuri unnie to get back so she can take care of Princess unnie.” Seohyun said.

“You can leave now. I can take care of her.” He said.

“I doubt it. You are scared of stove so how are you going to take care of her?” she said.

“Hyoyeon taught me, ok?” he said.

“Hyo unnie?” she asks.

He nodded.

“Ok! I’m leaving now. Please take care of her.” She said.

“I will!” he said.

Prince Doojoon cooks some porridge and brings it to the room where Princess Hyoyeon is. He saw her sitting on the bed hugging the big white teddy bear. (Remember the big teddy bear in Part 1?)

“Princess, I cooked some porridge. You need to eat this before it gets cold.” Prince Doojoon said.

“I’m not hungry.” She whispered.

“Princess Hyoyeon, please.” He said.

He puts the porridge on the table and then he walks closer to the bed and sat on the other side.

“Princess, don’t cry. I don’t want to see you crying.” He said.

“Liar. If I know, you are happy because of what is happening to me.” She said. She is glaring at him.

Prince Doojoon can’t stand to see the glares of the princess.

“Are you happy that all the people are against in our wedding? Are you happy that finally I and Junho will never get married? Are you happy that I got kicked off being a trainee of SME?” she asks.

“Princess, don’t say that. The last thing I will do is to hurt you.” He said.

“Then, why are you here? Don’t you know that you are hurting me by showing up here?” she said.

“I didn’t mean it. All we want is to get you back in our world.” He said.

“If you really love me you will let me stay here because I am happy in this world.” She said.

“If you really are happy, why are you crying? And where is that small-eyed guy? He is supposed to be here comforting you.” He said.

“You don’t know him. I know that he really wanted to see me as much as I do but there are some people who are blocking our way to see each other.” She said. Then, tears flow from her eyes down to her cheeks.

Prince Doojoon wipes her tears using his hands. “I’m sorry.” He whispered. He moves closer to her and hugs her.

Princess Hyoyeon closes her eyes and she let him hugs her. She really needs someone to lean on.

They didn’t know that someone is watching them from the door and she slowly walks away trying not to make a noise.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

SM Entertainment…

“Makes Jessica’s fiancé jealous until he decided to break up with her.” SNSD manager said.

“Hyung, I can’t do that. Jessica is my friend.” He said.

“You can. If you are really her friend, you know what is the best for her.” SNSD Manager said.

“But, what if the netizens notice it?” he asks.

“The SME is in-charge of them. Just do your task.” SNSD manager said.

“Ok I will do it. But as long as it will not affect our friendship of Jessica.” He said.

“No problem with that. I assume that you will start it as soon as possible.” SNSD manager said.

The guy nodded.


Finally an update...sorry for the late update...i'm busy at school...kekeke (not always :p)

 

anyway, thanks for the comments! =^.^=