Nichkhun To The Rescue

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

On the next day…

Princess Hyoyeon went to SME early morning. She was listening to her ipad while walking on the hallway. She didn’t notice the look of the people towards her.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Playing innocent, are you?” one of the girls said.

“What are you talking about, Mimi?” she asks.

Mimi throws her a piece of paper. She took the paper and read it. Her eyes widened when she saw the news.

2PM JUNHO AND HIS FIANCEE ON STREET.

Princess Hyoyeon doesn’t need to read the article because the picture shows it.

The picture took yesterday when she and Junho went out to find her parents.

“Now, are you going to deny it?” Mimi asks.

‘Oh no! What will I do? Someone help me!’

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2PM’s Dorm…

Nichkhun was surfing in the internet. He wasn’t surprised when he saw the news about Junho and Princess Hyoyeon.

He remembered what happened yesterday:

When he saw Junho came out from the dorm, he followed him. He followed Junho and Princess Hyoyeon while finding her parents.

Then, he saw Jia and Fei. He was surprised when the two are with the king and queen and the twins. He hides at the post closer with them. He listened of what they are talking. His eyes widened when he heard that Jia and Fei are helping them to find the lady from the lake.

Nichkhun sense something is not right. He remembered that Min has a feeling for Junho and he thinks that it was their plan to bring Princess Hyoyeon back to Pink Blossom Land. It will never happen. He will do anything to stop them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

JYPE…

“ASA! The fans didn’t like the fact that Junho’s fiancée is a trainee of SME. They thought that she was using Junho to become famous.” Fei said.

“Now, all we need to do is to help them get back to their world.” Jia said.

“Will you please stop it?” Min said.

The two look at her. “Min, I don’t get it. Why are you like that? We are helping you to win Junho’s heart, now you are telling us to stop it.” Jia said.

“I don’t need your help. I already forget about him.” Min said.

“You are crazy.” Fei said.

Min just went outside the room. She doesn’t want to argue with her group members.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nichkhun was driving his car when Princess Hyoyeon called.

Nichkhun: Yes, princess.

Princess Hyoyeon: Oppa.

Nichkhun knew that the princess is crying.

Nichkhun: What’s wrong? Where are you?

Princess Hyoyeon: C-Can you come here? I’m at the park. I-I don’t know what to do. I’m scared.

Nichkhun: Ok. I’m on my way now.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the Park…

Princess Hyoyeon quickly left the SME Building when her co-trainees are asking her about Junho. They are angry to her, so she has no choice to leave them.

She tried to call Junho but he won’t answer her calls.

She was now waiting for Nichkhun when a guy walks towards her. “Are you Junho’s fiancée?” the guy asks.

“H-Ha? A-Aniyo.” she lied.

“You are his fiancée. I saw you yesterday with him. Actually, I was the one who wrote that article in the internet.” The guy said.

The other people are looking at her. Then, she was surprised when lots of reporters are walking towards her. She doesn’t know what to do.

“Miss, tell us. Where did you meet Junho? Are you a long time friend?” a reporter asks.

Lots of reporters are also asking questions. Some are taking her a picture.

“Please leave me alone.” She said but they won’t listen.

She can’t escape because they are all around her. They are crowding her.

Then, a guy quickly grabs her and they run away from the reporters.

“Are you alright?” Nichkhun asks when they are inside his car.

“Oppa!” she said and hugs him. She was so afraid.

“Sshhh… Don’t cry. Everything is gonna be fine.” Nichkhun said.

“Where’s Junho?” she asks.

“He is with our manager. He took Junho’s cellphone.” Nichkhun said.

“Is he fine?” she asks.

“Ne. He’s with Taecyeon and Junsu.” Nichkhun said. “You should go back to your dorm.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

JYPE

“Look what have you done! It is your fault, Lee Junho. The fans and the reporters are going crazy about her. They want to know who she is.” Their manager said.

“Junho, look at this.” Junsu said. He was watching news.

They saw Princess Hyoyeon surrounded by the reporters, and then Nichkhun came to rescue her.

“Damn! Why are they doing this to her? She is so innocent!” Taecyeon said angrily.

Junho can’t help it but to feel jealous. He is supposed to be in Nichkhun’s place when his fiancée is being surrounded by the reporters. But, where is he? He is in JYPE Building hiding!

“I need to be with her.” Junho said.

“No! There are lots of reporters outside and also your fans.” Their manager said.

“But hyung-”

“Junho, listen to me. I know what is the best for you.” Their manager said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Prince Doojoon and King Shindong are watching TV while Queen Sunny and Princess Yoo Jin are at the kitchen with SNSD Hyoyeon. The three girls are cooking.

“Girls, my princess is on the news!” Prince Doojoon said. The three hurriedly went to the living room. It was the same news Junsu was watching.

“What are they doing to my daughter?” Queen Sunny asks.

“Relax. They are just asking her some questions and besides, she is safe now because Nichkhun oppa saves her.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Who is Nichkhun?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“Didn’t you meet him? He is the Thai guy in 2PM’s dorm.” She said.

“The most handsome guy?” Princess Yoo Jin asks.

“Well, you can say that.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Is my princess safe with him?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“Yes. If you didn’t know, Nichkhun oppa and princess are very much close.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“How close?” Prince Doojoon asks, he sounds jealous.

“Jealous?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

“Yes! I’m jealous.” Prince Doojoon said angrily.

“Hey! Relax! They are just friends.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Good. Because Princess Hyoyeon is only mine.” Prince Doojoon said.

“I-I’ll just take a look what we are cooking.” SNSD Hyoyeon said and went back to the kitchen. She doesn’t know what’s wrong with her. “Am I falling love?” she asks herself.

She was interrupted when her cellphone rang. It was Taeyeon.

Hyoyeon: What?

Taeyeon: Where are you?

Hyoyeon: At Prince Doojoon’s dorm.

Taeyeon: What are you doing in there?

Hyoyeon: I don’t have a schedule today so I’m staying here.

Taeyeon: Anyway, Nichkhun oppa called me. He is with Princess Hyoyeon and they are coming in our dorm.

Hyoyeon: Ok! I’ll wait them in our dorm.

Taeyeon: Ne.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

While on their way in the SNSD’s dorm, Princess Hyoyeon remains silent. Nichkhun grabs Princess Hyoyeon’s hand.

“Are you alright?” Nichkhun asks.

She just nodded.

Nichkhun knows that she is not. “Don’t worry everything’s gonna be fine.” He said.

“Thanks, oppa.” She said. “You are always here when I need help.”

“I’m your friend, right? I will never leave you.” Nichkhun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At last they reach the building where their dorm is.

At the front of the building, there are lots of reporters waiting for them. Nichkhun drive the car towards the parking lot under the building.

“Let’s go.” Nichkhun said. He grabs Princess Hyoyeon’s hand and they went inside the elevator.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

SNSD Hyoyeon is waiting outside the elevator. She is waiting for Nichkhun and Princess Hyoyeon.

Then, the elevator opens.

“Guys, let’s go.” SNSD Hyoyeon said. They all went inside the dorm. “Oppa, thanks for bringing Princess here.”

“No problem. She is very important to me. I will do anything for her.” Nichkhun said.

“Princess, you should sleep.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll bring her to her room.” Nichkhun said.

“Ok. I’ll call Taeyeon to tell you that you are safe.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

Princess Hyoyeon lie down on the bed while Nichkhun was sitting on her side. “Sleep now. I will stay here.” Nichkhun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Prince Eunhyuk can’t concentrate on his work. He was worried sick to Princess Hyoyeon; he never expected that it will happen.

“Eunhyuk, someone wants to see you.” His co-worker said. Prince Eunhyuk turns around and saw the SNSD’s manager. He wander what is SNSD’s manager doing here.

He walks towards him. “Annyeong Hasaeyo!” he greets. “What can I do for you?”

“Can we talk privately?” the manager asks.

“We can go on the roof top.” He said.

“Ok.” The manager said.


Thanks for waiting!

 

And thanks for those who newly subscribe:

greenarbovirus

MarizlovesHyo

hyeri2611

HyoyeonLover32