Follow Them

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

Red Fountain Land…

“Prince, Prince, Prince! Wake up!” a princess said. She shrugs the prince shoulder.

“Mmm…” the prince just murmured.

“You don’t want to wake, huh?” the princess said. She pulls out her white cat in her basket. “Prince Chul, you know what to do, right?”

The cat just meow. Then, the cat jumps into the prince’s face and he scratched it.

“Ahhhh!!!” the prince screamed.

“At last, you’re awake.” The princess said.

“Where are we?” the prince asks, looking at window of their royal carriage.

“We’re in the Red Fountain Land.” The princess excitedly said. “After 2 years of waiting, I will be able to see my Prince Eunhyuk.”

“Yes! And I will finally marry my Princess Hyoyeon.” The prince said.

The royal carriage went to the castle. “My prince, where are you?” the princess calling Prince Eunhyuk.

“Princess Yoo Jin, what are you doing here?” the king asks.

“I came back for my prince. Where is he?” she said.

“I’m sorry but he is not here anymore.” The king said.

“What? Where is he?” she asks.

“He left the kingdom with Princess Hyoyeon.” The king said.

“Princess Hyoyeon?!!!” the prince and princess said.

“Where did they go?” the prince asks.

“I don’t know. Try asking the king and queen of Pink Blossom land.” The king said.

“We will!” the princess said.

………………………………………………………………………

Pink Blossom Land…

Queen Sunny always visited the lake where Prince Eunhyuk and Princess Hyoyeon lost. She was hoping that someday her daughter will gonna be back.

“Queen Sunny, tell us where did your daughter took my prince!” Princess Yoo Jin said

“Princess Yoo Jin, what are you doing here?” the queen asks.

“Your daughter stole my prince to me.” She said.

“How dare you accusing my daughter? For your information, they were about to get married when they both jump into the lake the night before their wedding.” The queen said.

“My princess jumped into the lake.” The prince said.

“That lake is something magical, based on the statement of one of our guards.” The queen said.

“If it is magical, we can go where my prince gone.” The princess said. She is starting to walk towards the lake when the prince stops her.

“Are you sure you’re gonna get in the lake? What if you get drowned?” the prince asks.

“Prince Doo Joon, I will follow my prince no matter where he is.” She said.

“If you will come, I will come, too. I wanted to see my daughter.” The queen said.

“Oh alright.” She said.

“I will never let you go alone, my twin sister. I will come, too.” The prince said.

The three hold each other hand while slowly walking towards the lake. Then, they heard the king shouting.

“What do you think you’re doing?” King Shindong asks.

“We will get Prince Eunhyuk and Princess Hyoyeon back to us.” The queen said.

“I will come.” The king said.

The lady from the lake just got back from the market when she saw 4 people in the lake.

“Oh no! Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” she shouts but the 4 people didn’t hear her. She runs towards the lake to stop them. “Get out of the lake, now!”

“No! We will get the prince and the princess back here.” The princess said.

“No! They are happy where they are now! Don’t ruin the end of the story.” The lady said.

“Oh! It will never be a happy ending until me and Prince Eunhyuk getting married.” She said.

The lady looks up in the sky and she saw that it is full moon.

“Just listen to me! We need to get out of the water or we will never get back here again.” The lady said.

“Oh! Just leave us alone!” the queen said.

The lady tried to pull Princess Yoo Jin out of the water but with the help of 3 people they are all stuck up in the water.

Then, the lake casts a white light and they all disappeared.


thanks for the positive comments guys...

mian for some wrong grammars...

.....................................................................................

thanks for the subscribers:

mira95

JOPEANUT

seokyu96

2nyeoshidaelove

ah_thien

sakurablossom142

vannaaaa

anniertiger

hyohunnie_10

nanny_yo