Proposal

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

2PM’s Dorm…

The boys are busy preparing for something important event in their dorm. Event? =O.o=

“Wooyoung, put that balloons in the ceiling. Let them float.” Taecyeon said.

“Araso.” Wooyoung said. He let the balloons he was holding float into the ceiling.

Nichkhun spread the rose petals on the floor.

“We need to make it fast.  Any moment now, my princess will be here.” Junho said.

Suddenly, Junho’s cellphone rang.

“It’s her.” Junho said. Junho quickly get in his bedroom before he answers the phone.

“Yoboseo?”

………………………..

“Honey!” Princess Hyoyeon said.

………………………..

“Oh honey! Where are you?” he asks.

………………………..

“I’m in the taxi. I’m on my way to your dorm now.” She said.

………………………..

“Huh? A-araso.” He said.

………………………..

“Need to go now. I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” She said. And she hangs up.

………………………..

“Guys, she will be here in 5 minutes.” Junho said as he gets out of the bedroom.

“What?!” the three boys said.

“Call Chansung and Junsu.” Taecyeon said.

Wooyoung hurriedly call the two.

“Guys, we need your help. Princess Hyoyeon will be here any moment now. You need to stop her to get here.” Wooyoung said.

………………………..

“Araso. Araso.” Junsu said.

………………………..………………………..………………………..

At the lobby…

“Chansung, we need to stop Princess Hyoyeon to get in the dorm.” Junsu said.

“Ok.” Chansung said.

They stay in the front of the building waiting for Princess Hyoyeon.

The, a taxi stopped on their front and Princess Hyoyeon came out.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Chansung, Junsu oppa.” Princess Hyoyeon greets.

“Annyeong.” The two greet.

“Noona, let’s go to the park.” Chansung said.

“Aniyo. I need to see Junho.” She said.

“You’re always having time for Junho. But, what about us? Don’t you have time for us?” Junsu said.

“Aigoo… Oppa, next time I’ll go with you. But, for now, Junho is waiting for me. So, Annyeong!” she said and run off to the building.

“Omo! Yah! Noona!” Chansung shouts.

Junsu quickly called the others. “Mian. We can’t stop her. She’s on her way there.” He said to Taecyeon.

………………………..………………………..………………………..

2PM’s Dorm…

“Guys, she will be here any moment now.” Taecyeon said.

“Quick! Let’s finish this.” Nichkhun said. He spread all the remaining petals to the floor.

Wooyoung arrange all the balloons in the ceiling.

Taecyeon light the candle on the table.

And, Junho took a deep breath while looking at his reflection in the mirror.

Then, they heard the doorbell rang.

“She’s here.” Wooyoung said excitedly.

“Junho, hwaiting!” the three said before they open the door.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Princess!” the three greet.

“Annyeong.” She said.

“Junho is waiting for you.” Wooyoung said.

“Enjoy the night.” Taecyeon said.

“What’s going on?” she asks.

“You’ll find out soon.” Nichkhun said and the three went outside while she gets in the dorm.

The first thing that Princess Hyoyeon notices are the red and white rose petals on the floor, next are the red and white balloons in the ceiling and the last, she saw Junho standing on the center of the living room, holding a pink teddy bear and a flower. On his back, is a table and chairs.

“Happy first anniversary, honey.” Junho said. He walks closer to her and gives the bear and the flowers.

“Gomaweoh.” She said and she gives him a hug.

Then, they began to eat. They are talking about their work.

Princess Hyoyeon is a trainee in SM Entertainment. Yoona discovered that the princess has a talent and Yoona encourage her to audition.

She is now living with the SNSD temporarily while she’s in training.

After the dinner, Junho stood up and walk in front of Princess Hyoyeon, then he knelt to the floor pull out a ring in his pocket and said: “For the first time I saw you in my bath tub, I fell in love to you. I’ve been hurt when you left me but you came back for me. And now, I don't want to lose you again. Will you marry me, Princess Hyoyeon?”

The princess was shocked but happy, but there is something inside of her that keeps disturbing her.

“H-Honey.” She said.

“Whatever your decision will be, I will respect it.” Junho said.

“I wanted to marry you.” She said. Junho smiled. “But…”

Junho’s smile lost. “Why?”

“We’ve been keeping our relationship a secret. I think it is time to tell to the public about us.” She said.

“No problem with that. But, you need to answer my proposal first.” He said.

“I already answered that.” She said.

“Ha?”

“Aigoo… Lee Junho, you’re not listening. I said: I wanted to marry you.” She said.

“Oh right!” he said. He put the ring on her finger.

“It’s so beautiful!” she said while looking at the ring.

The doorbell rang.

Junho opens the door. “Can we eat now? We’re hungry!” Chansung said. They are all waiting outside the dorm.

“Why don’t you eat in a restaurant?” Junho asks.

“We want to taste your food.” Chansung said.

“Araso. We’re done now.” He said.

“She said yes?” Taecyeon asks.

Junho nodded.

“Waahhh!!! Congrats!!!” the boys said.

They get inside the dorm and they saw Hyoyeon in the living room.

Nichkhun hugs her. “Congratulations!” he said.

“Kamsahamnida.” She said.

“Let’s go for celebration!” Junsu said. He played the song Celebration by Madonna.

………………………..………………………..………………………..

“Omo! I’m so tired.” Jessica said. They’re at the van.

“Me too.” Sooyoung said.

“Here we are!” Taeyeon said.

They get out of the van.

“Omo! Sica unnie, look!” Seohyun said pointing to a big banner hanging in the building.

“Jessica Jung, Go To The Rooftop.” Yoona read what was written in the banner.

“Sica, what are you doing here? Go to the rooftop.” Tiffany said.

“A-Araso.” She said and hurriedly went inside the building.

After 10 minutes, she reached the rooftop.

Lots of pink balloons hanging everywhere and at the edge of the building she saw Prince Eunhyuk standing.

“Oppa, what’s going on? What are you doing there? You might fall.” She said worriedly.

“Do you remember the incident just like this?” he asks.

Jessica suddenly remembers it.

FLASHBACK…

Prince Eunhyuk was standing on the edge and any moment he can fall.

 

He was looking around, hoping to find Princess Hyoyeon.

 

“Oppa!” Jessica called. She was tired because she used the stairs.

 

She saw him standing on the edge.

 

“Oppa, get down! It’s too dangerous!” she said.

 

“I want to find my princess!” he said.

 

“You will never find her if you accidentally fall down!” she said.

 

“But this is the only way I think to be able to find her.” he said.

 

“Oppa please! Will you please listen to me first? I’ll help you find your princess but you need to get down.”

 

“Really? You will help me?” he asks.

 

“Yes. Just you need to get down first.” she said.

 

"Promise?" he said.

 

"Promise." she said.

 

Prince Eunhyuk obeys her.

 

“Aigoo! You scare the hell out of me. Don’t do that again, ok?” she said.

 

“Araso.” he said and smiles at her.

 

“When did you learn that?” she asks.

 

“To your fans awhile ago.” he said.

 

“I see. Let’s go back to the studio.” she said.

 

“Jessica, can I ask you something?” he asks.

 

“What is it?” she asks.

 

“Why are so many people down there?” he asks.

 

Jessica looks down and saw lots of people. She saw the SNSD members, ordinary people and some Medias! Then she saw the police cars coming.

 

“Aigoo! We’re in trouble.” she said. “Let’s go before anything gets worse.”

END OF FLASHBACK…

“Of course I remember it. You scared the hell out of me.” She said.

“You really care about me at that time.” He said.

“Ne. I was afraid when I thought that you will gonna jump.” She said. “Now, can you get down here? I’m afraid that you might fall there.”

He quickly obeys her and get down. He walks closer to her and hugs her. Then he knelt to the ground and pull out a ring in his pocket. “Will you marry me, Miss Jessica Jung?” he asks.

“Omo. Are you crazy?” Jessica asks.

“Maybe. I’m crazy in love to you.” He said. “Will you accept this ring and live with me forever?”

She just nodded and tears fell in her eyes.

He puts the ring in her finger and hugs her.


First chapter alright!!!

I'll try to update soon...I need to update my other fan fic too..

 

How is it by the way?

 

Comment please

 

and also, i need a person who is willing to make me a poster for this fan fic